One

I CANT DO MATH

Wednesday
"Hajima hajihajihajihajima Nega geureolttaemada michilgeot gata" My alarm woke me up.
"JB I LOVE YOU" I screamed.
"DONT SCREAM IN THE HOUSE" my mom yelled back.

I am a huge Got7 fan. I have Got7 albums, posters,banners, folders, binders, towels, pillows, blankets, and socks.
I have a wall dedicated to my bias, obviously Im Jae ing Bum. He is just so so so beautiful. His two moles are more beautfiul than half the male population. They deserve their own fandom. I can see it now, the fanmeeting for JB's moles, fans be holding up banners with "IGOT JB'S MOLES" on it.
I decided to actually wake up and get ready for school. My best friend  Park Jinri was probably on her way to my house so we could walk together. I brushed my teeth washed my face and wore my outfit for the day.

6ba8ba9b34453d2f7b23cefe2cc5fe13.jpg

I went downstairs and Jinri was already downstairs.

"Oh heyyyyy bestayy love you?" I tried being casual.
"You are 7 minutes late!" She folded her arms pretending she was mad.

"sowwy?"
"yeah yeah whatever let's go before we get scoled by sunsengnim" She grabbed my arm and yanked me out the door.
"BYE EOMMAA BYE APPAA SARANGHAE" My parents waved to me while I was being dragged to hell.

We speed walked and then we stopped at a house. I stopped and thought about why we were stopping. I KNOW WHY. JINRI IS GONNA PICK UP HER BOYFRIEND PARK JIMIN. Dammit they're gonna be all lovey dovey and . Ew. Nasty. They are destined for each other. They even have the same last name. Its fate I tell ya. Suddenly Park Jimin came out.
"Yeobo~~~" He cooed.
"Oppa~~~" She cooed back.
I pretended to barf.

" EW EWWWWWW" I screamed.

" Good morning to you too Minhee" Jimin smiled at me.

"Yeah yeah stop smiling at me before Jinri kills me for taking your smiles and like that"

"MIN!" Jinri replied to my comment. Jimin laughed and we all walked to school.
~~~~~~~~~
bla blah bla blah blah school shiett
-after class-

"Park Jinri and Lee Minhee stay after class a bit" Mr.Yoo said.We went to his desk and waited for him to say something. The last kid left and closed the door.
"Ok ladies. I see that your math grades are not im proving. You ladies are barely passing.At this rate you girls wont be able to attend the camp next month"He informed us."You girls can get tutors from me or start studying harder to better grades"
"I would like a tutor" I said. I knew Jinri was probably going to ask Jimin to tutor her beacause he was on the honor roll and .

"Ok your tutor will be Kim Seokjin. I will inform him. Ok ladies get to lunch" Mr.Yoo let us out.

"eotteokhae?" Jinri asked.
"Dont worry you can ask that honor roll boyfriend of yours and I'll get tutored by Kim Seokjin, one of your boyfriend's best friends. " I comforted her.
We met Jimin at our usual lunch table. Jimin was already eating with his friends Hoseok,Namjoon,Jungkook.Taehyung,Yoongi and Seokjin.
"Oppa~~~~~ Help me" Jinri said.

"What do you need help with yeobo?" Jimin replied. And Jinri asked Jimin to tutor and blah blah blah he said yes and now they are feeding each other pickled radishes.

I slurped up my ramen noodles and wiped my mouth.
"Wow so ladylike Noona" Jungkook laughed.

"Yup. Thats why my mom is so proud of me" I joked. Jin scoffed.
"What bro" I asked.

"Nothing~~~" Jin smiled.
"Seriously if u werent on the other side I would punch you" I glared at him.

"Oh yeah by the way why am I tutoring you?" He asked.
"Cause I wanna go on the school camp thing and I need better grades to go" I answered.

"Yeah but why me?" He questioned.
"I dont know man. Mr.Yoo just said you were my tutor so whatever. Teach me math and your job is done"
"Ok whatever"
We finished our lunch.
-Later-

I was opening my locker. 6-0-7-7
I was face to face with my got7 wall paper and my got7 pens and other supplies. I was getting my stuff out of my locker when Jin walked up to me.

"What do you want Jin" I asked.
"Can I come over tommorow so we can study because tommorow is the teacher meeting thing and we dont have school"
" Sure. How about 12:30?''

"Ok see you tommorow"