New friend

Jungkook's babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aedda was left standing. Meanwhile, the black-haired boy sat on the nearest bench, scrolling through his phone. Min Hee, seeing the new unnie looking lost, frowned. She needed show this girl that her oppa wasn't scary, she had a good feeling about this babysitter. All of her previous ones didn't care much about her, just the fact that her brother was handsome. Actually, she never showed the park to anyone else, only her brother and her knew this park. When they first found it, it was designated, the swings looked rusty and the slide lost its colour. Min Hee, being the sentimental child she is, was upset and begged her oppa to make it look pretty. Now, even after it had gotten its colour back, no one comes here. Although, her brother always bought her here, soon it grew onto her.

Looking over to Aedda, who was sitting on the edge of the bench, and her useless brother, who was still on his phone, she frowned deeper.

"Kookie-oppa! Let's show unnie our secret area!" Min Hee yelled, whilst grabbing Aedda's hand. The dark-haired boy's eyes grew wider, what is she doing?

They reached the area, which Min Hee called 'secret'. If it's secret then why is she showing me? Aedda's eyes widened at the sight. It was an empty field. The grass was as green as ever; the trees sorrounding the light rays, which beamed down on the river, made it glisten. There was a berry bush next to an apple tree. It was so large, Aedda couldn't believe no one else has seen it.

"Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter