The new park

Jungkook's babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aedda kept reading her book, until she felt a tug on the grey jumper she was wearing. She turned her head, seeing a frowning girl glaring at her.

"Who are you? Where's my Kookie-oppa?" The little girl asked, close to tears.

"I'm your new babysitter, your oppa went to help your dad with work." The girl nodded, still glaring at her.

"Are you hungry?" The question seemed to make the little girl smile.

"Yep!" Aedda smiled. She got up and looked in the fridge, she saw a bowl of porridge wrapped in plastic wrap.

"Do you want porridge?" She asked, turning to Min Hee, who was still on the couch, the girl brightened and nodded. Aedda put the porridge in the microwave. Whilst it was heating up, she helped Min Hee to her baby chair, putting a bib on.

"Unnie, how old are you?" The child asked, swallowing her porridge.

"I'm 16, why?" Aedda asked, confused. "Kookie-oppa is also 16." Min Hee smiled, gulping down another spoon of porridge.

Aedda smiled, "I guess that saves me the trouble of calling him oppa." Min Hee put down her sippy cup.

"But, don't girlfriends call boyfriends oppa?" Aedda's eyes widened.

"He's not my boyfriend."

Min Hee shook her head, "not yet."

This child is interesting. She smiled at her own thoughts.

"Unnie, can we go to the park?" Aedda nodded.

Min Hee seemed to know her way around, she lead Aedda right to the park with swings. While they were walking, Min Hee decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter