Chapter 2

Not the Same Girl Anymore

The next morning at the dorm, everyone was peacefully sleeping.

Until someone invaded that is.

"GIRLS WAKE UP!!" Yoona screamed as she entered the house and the other girls of SNSD and F(x) enter behind her. The manager, who was already awake, was also surprised with the appearance of the girls.

"What are you girls doing here?" Yoona pointed to some bags and smiled.

"We have breakfast and since today we have no more schedule, just like everyday, we plan to spend a day with the girls" Taeyeon answered before heading up the stairs. However, the manager stopped them before they invaded the rooms. He was worried that they might find out about Haena's big secret and pray that she was already awake inside her room.

"Uh, we have some schedules today. They still need to practice and get ready for the al-" 

"Calm down, the album won't be released in 3 months. Don't worry they still have a lot of time, beside the man who records the album music ditched today. He said he has family problems and has to delay the recording but he's actually recording for a girl group's comeback" Sulli said before following the others up the stair.

They wanted to meet Haena, so they opened all the doors to find the members still deep asleep. Once they opened the door that leads into Haena's room they almost fell back in shock.

She wasn't asleep. She was sitting on her bed and listening to music with her eyes closed. They thought she was a ghost for a second before remembering what the other members said the other day.

"Why did you guys come here so early in the morning?" She suddenly spoke. The other girls jumped in surprised before nervously entering her room.

"We just wanted to give you guys breakfast and have a little girls day. But if we're a bother to you guys then we'll-"

"No, I didn't mean to kick you out," Haena opened her eyes and looked at the girls right by her door.

"I was just asking" Haena stood up and took something from her drawer and gave it to Jessica.

"The other girls are very deep sleepers. Take this and blow it at the door to their room. It'll wake them up right away" Haena then exited her room and went downstairs. The other girls looked at each other before exiting her room and closing the door.

Downstairs with the manager and Haena, they were just chatting away and waiting for the other girls to wake up.

"You aren't mad that they came here?" Haena shook her head.

"No, there's nothing to be mad about. They wanted to have fun so let them have fun. They came all this way we can't possibly kick them out" The manager nodded before sighing.

"What's wrong? Are you mad because of that stupid recorder?" The manager nodded in frustration.

"More than mad, I'm furious. We clearly got to him first but then he's going to record for another girl group. What are we? Trash? Gosh just because we hit rock bottom of the entertainment building doesn't mean we don't have talent. Next time I see him I'm gonna-" 

"Calm down, you're talking faster than me falling asleep" Haena sighed before looking down.

"They do that because they want money. SM doesn't have that much money anymore nor the popularity or sales. It's no surprise that they would do that"

"I know, but why in the world do they treat us like that?" Haena patted his back.

"It's always because of money" 

The apartment suddenly got louder as Haena and the manager heard the horn blasting and girls screaming and laughing.

"You gave them the horn?" The manager looked at her in disbelief.

"Believe it or not, yes I did" The manager high five her and smiled. The other girls came running down the stairs and ran around small the living room and kitchen

"Quiet down girls, the neighbors are going to complain" The other girls apologized before setting the food on the table. Haena stood up and got plates and spoons for everyone.

"Is she always this quiet?" Sooyoung turned to Yangna and asked. Yangna hesitated a while before answering Sooyoung's question.

"No, she wasn't born this way. She used to be loud and all but after a few personal incidents she blocked herself from the outer world" Sooyoung nodded as she glanced at the girl who was setting up the table with plates and utensils.

"What were those incidents about though?" Sooyoung accidentally said out loud. Yangna heard this question and looked at Haena.

I don't know it well. Because I wasn't there...you were.

"Eat up girls. I'll be going to the company for a few stuff" The manager headed to his room to change and freshen up before taking his stuff and headed towards the door. 

"Yes! Only girls time! What do you guys want to do?" Hyoyeon asked.

"We can go shopping" Jessica suggested

"We can watch movies!" Tiffany jumped

"I want to learn more cooking recipes" Yoona pouted.

"Let's go to the amusement park!" Sulli said

"I just want to feed my poor stomach" Sooyoung rubbed her stomach 

"But aren't we eating breakfast right now?" Hwajang asked confused.

"She's always hungry don't worry about her" Taeyeon said and Sooyoung glared at the older girl. The rest laughed in unison and continued to throw out ideas.

"What do you want to do Haena?" Haena looked up from her food and to the staring eyes. 

"We can do them all" A bunch of 'what' or 'huh' came from the girls.

"Impossible, we can't do that all in a day" Haena stood up to throw away the trash and came back with an answer.

"Not in a day no, but in 2 month yes. We aren't debuting in 3 months anyway" The girls were shocked as Haena took her seat once again.

"You mean we can hang out with you guys everyday? Seriously?" Krystal asked and Haena shrugged.

"Why not? I mean we aren't busy recording or filming and the director and recorder and all that left for other groups. Who knows, maybe our debut might even be pushed back to a year" The girls nodded. It was the truth. No one likes them anymore so why waste all of their time trying to hard for their schedules and debut?

"That's true but what should we do today?" Haena leaned back a little, thinking about what she should do.

"We can just stay here then, watch some movies cook some stuff and all" The girls cheered before Victoria sighed.

"What's wrong Vic Umma?" Amber asked at the dejected girl.

"But just hanging out with us girls feels empty. The guys are the ones who makes everything fun" Luna patted the shoulders of her leader and looked at the others.

"Don't worry about them, they're probably too busy caring for their new member. It's suppose to be a fun day not a sad day!" Sunny encouraged the others and one by one their smiled began to spread across their faces.

"But then let's plan out the week first!" The girls took the time to clean up and plan what they want to do for the week.

"Okay, so today aka Monday we will stay home, do some baking and movies. Tomorrow, we will go shopping. Wednesday we will go to the amusement park. Thursday we can go around the city. Friday we'll go swimming. Saturday we'll have a sleep over and do random stuff on both Sunday and Saturday. Sounds like a plan?" The girls all agreed happily as Haena nodded lightly. 

"Who wants to go buy ingredients at the grocery store with me?" Yoona asked as a few hands came up.

"Then let's go to the shop and buy some movies!" Tiffany said as a few girls agreed with her.

"Haena who do you want to go with?" Haena looked at the two girls and decided to go with Yoona.

"I'm more experienced in cooking, not movies so I'll go with Yoona sunbae" The girls nodded as the rushed the 5+ members to go change.

After the members finished getting ready and hid their faces. They all went separate ways and went to the place that they plan to go.

"What should we make today? Haena?" Yoona turned to the small girl.

"Some deserts and a few meat would be fine" The girls split up into groups as they went inside the grocery store. They promised to come back to their meeting place within 50 minutes. 

"Haena, what are you buying?" Haena picked out a few snacks and put it into the cart as Yangna, Yoona, and Sulli followed behind her.

"Some snacks for the members and the movie later. Uh, and some ingredients to bake a cake and cupcakes" Yoona smiled as she shook Yangna.

"She knows how to bake a cake?" Yoona asked excitedly and Yangna nodded.

"Yes, she lives with her aunt for 2 years. She learned a lot of recipes and techniques from her aunt" Haena continued to pick out other minor things before heading to the main ingredients of the shop. They bumped into another team one the way and Haena glanced into their basket.

"What are you guys making?" Sulli asked Hyoyeon and she smiled.

"Spicy rice cake, and we're gonna have a BBQ so why not buy the meat, potatoes, and other stuff?" Krystal said and Haena got confused.

"Wait we never said we're going to have a BBQ tonight" Sooyoung came up from behind and smiled.

"It's a new idea that was added a few minutes ago" Haena turned around in surprised and nodded.

"In that case we should make some kimbap and sandwiches too" The girls continued their shopping and met up at the promised place.

"Let's pay and then go home and put this in the fridge" Minhee said as the girls exited the grocery store. 

They came home in no time, just to find that the other group wasn't back yet.

"That's weird, they should've been back before us" Taeyeon said in worry.

"Unnie, don't worry they'll be back soon!" Sulli reassured the eldest. As Haena was putting things into the fridge, her phone vibrated as she took it out of her short' s pocket.

Haena, get to the company. Fast. Hyena's trying to make a fight with Tiffany and the others. Just come you need to see this for yourself-Kangmin

Haena rushed to get her bag and to the front door. The others saw this and stopped her.

"Wait where are you going?" Yangna asked in worry.

"There's problem at the company that includes the others, if you want to go then let's go" The older girls grabbed their stuff and headed to the car once again. Remembering to lock the door and turn off all the lights.

They reached to company in no time, all of them ran into the building and heard screaming from above. Everyone rushed to the stairs and into the company's training room.

"We're just here to get some CD so we can watch some movies at home is that wrong?" Haena heard Tiffany's voice from above and she ran faster.

"But instead of doing that can't you do your schedule diligently?" Hyena said as the girls reached the door.

"We can't do our schedule because someone took it" Luna fought back as Hyena was seen smirking right outside of the door.

"Then you should've worked harder. What about you little pathetic trainees? If you want to debut then you should be training in the trainee's practice room, not with your sunbaes watching a movie" Haena entered the room silently and smirked.

"But who are you to say that to us?" Everyone turned around to look at the girl as she advanced to the older girl.

"Your sunbae, as your sunbae I'm saying this to save your life" Haena smirked before glaring at the girl.

"Saving our lives huh? Well, what lives do we have for you to save?" Hyena was getting angry and Haena was just enjoying her anger.

"Stop playing with my words or else-"

"Or else what? You're gonna tell the president to stop our debut? Well excuse me didn't you hear what he said yesterday? That we are able to help you guys get your popularity back? Yeah you think he would listen to you?" Haena then looked at Hyena's clothing and smirked.

"Or you're going to do something else that satisfy him?" Hyena's face went red in embarrassment and anger.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" Hyena stepped closer to Haena.

"What? Getting mad? I'm sorry did I hit the right spot?" The other girls smirked and giggled and Hyena raised her hand and tried slapping Haena but Haena stopped her before the hand reached her face. Hyena then closed her eyes and Haena chuckled.

"You really think I'm going to slap you back? First of all, this isn't drama land and second of all" Haena got closer to Hyena to the point only the girl can hear her and her grip on Hyena's wrist got tighter.

"I don't want to touch such a dirty person's face" at the same time the door of the practice room burst open and Hyena yanked her hand back to her hand and ran over to whoever entered.

"oppa, teach her a lesson! Not only she didn't listen to me she also hurt my wrist look!" Haena turned around to face Donghae and the other guys behind behind him. Donghae examines Hyena's wrist before heading towards Haena.

"You, you're only a trainee not even an idol and you're already acting like you're better than us. Who do you think you are? Just a mere trainee that's all" Donghae smirked and Haena realized where she got that attitude from.

"Well before you scold me how about you look at the situation first? Sun. Bae. Nim?" Haena smirked before exiting the room.

"That girl has an attitude alright" Woohyun said before looking at Donghae who closed his eyes and breathed in and out in anger.

"Leave her, if she doesn't mess with Hyena then we're fine" Donghae turned around to find all of the girls gone and the other guys checking Hyena's wrist.

That smirk, that attitude...it looks exactly like Donghae's. But it can't be her. Impossible. Inyoung isn't like that Sungmin sadly turned to look at the door before joining the others to look at Hyena's wrist. 

On the other side the girls were cheering for the success of Haena's attack.

"Well now we got a reason for having a BBQ party!" Haena smirked a little before proceeding down the stairs.

"But how do you do that? Like no one messes with her" Seohyun asked and Haena sighed.

"Someone had to come out and fix her attitude, I just volunteered" They all boarded the cars and headed back home. On the car the girls were still happily singing and jumping around. Haena was in the back with her music.

Donghae, I wish you would snap out of it.