Chapter 1

Not the Same Girl Anymore

Haena woke up with a shock. She dream of the past that she never wanted to think of. The day when she left her so called home two years ago. But it was also a special day that comes once a year. 

"Are you alright? You look frightened for some reason" her stylist asked her and Haena shook her head.

"No it's nothing, just a minor nightmare"

"Alright then, put your seat belt on. The plane is starting to land soon" Haena nodded and put on her seat belt and looked outside the window.

Why do I keep dreaming about that? It's just hurting my head

"Landing in Seoul, South Korea" 

After landing at and leaving the airport, Haena headed to the SM entertainment building. 

"Girls?" She came in the room to face 4 girls screaming and running to her

"Haena!!!! You're back! I missed you so much!!!" Hwajang ran to her

"What's up?"She smiled at Hwajang

"YOU'RE BACK!!! Why didn't you tell us?"Minhee, her most faithful friend, told her

"Why didn't you let us pick you up?" Kangmin hugged her

"You shouldn't have come here alone"Yangna the umma of the group, greeted her

"I didn't, I got here with my stylist and wanted to give you guys a small surprised" She smile at all of them for their kindness

"Girls-HAENA!!!" The manager greeted her in a fatherly manner

"Manager oppa!!" She greeted him with a grin

"Well you're here at the right time! Sooman wanted to meet all of you to discuss about your debut" He looked at her and watched her expression

"Yes they are going to be there Inyoung" She cringed name.

"I told you not to call me that" She grumbled.

"Haena, calm"Minhee patted her shoulder as she tries to calm Haena down.

"We are all going to be here for you, no worries ok?" Memories. It still hurts her.

"Let's go, or else I can't keep it in and burst out, " She stepped out and proceeded to the meeting place with the members following right behind her.

"Haena, remember, we're right next to you." Yangna patted her back and Haena calmly walked to the meeting place.

"We will be debuting a new girl group soon. Hopefully this group will bring us the success we once had" Sooman said with Youngmin behind him. The five girls walked in and everyone was quiet for a period of time of time.

"Inyoung" some whispered while some glared with hatred

Why does everyone keep calling me by that name? She complained inside her mind

"She is not Inyoung but Haena, Inyoung....Is still missing" Sooman lied to everyone. Haena was thankful for a second but that thankfulness turned into hatred.

Wasn't he the one who decided for me to come back here a few weeks ago? 

To Haena, coming back to Korea was just like trying to kill herself. Everyone knows how she looks like and who she is. It would be hard to live in a life where everyone mistakes you for a very popular singer. Even though you are her but just with a different identity. 

"Introduce yourself" The five girls bowed and Yangna started the introduction.

"Hello, I'm the leader and vocalist of 5+, Kim Yangna please take care of me" She nudged for the next member to go and Minhee bowed.

"Hello I'm 5+'s rapper and lead dancer Jang Minhee nice too mee touch all" Minhee looked at the next member as the girl stepped up.

"Hello I'm 5+'s Lead rapper and main dancer Seo Kangmin" 

"Good afternoon, I'm 5+'s lead vocalist Jung Hwajang, please take care of me" Haena finally stepped up as the whole room focused on her.

"Hello, I'm 5+'s Youngest, face, and Main vocalist Lee Haena" she bowed lightly before going back to her place.

"I hope you all will get along with each other and help each other out. Meeting's over" Haena was half confused and half thankful. If he's just going to call them here to introduce the self and say one sentence then why don't he just go straight to the trainee's practice room instead of holding a meeting? But then she can get out of the room quickly so she is happy.

"Come on, let's go" The five girls bowed once again and was about to exit the room but a hand stopped her.

"Wait, are you sure you're not...her?" A girl voice said and Haena turned around to face Yoona.

"Yes I'm sure sunbae. I should be able to know my own identity" Haena bowed and exited the room, leaving everyone dumbfounded and thinking.

"Don't you think that was kind of rude? The female sunbaes all supported you don't you remember?" Yang a nudged her. Haena nodded and smiled a little.

"Of course I remember, but if I acted different to both male and female wouldn't it be weird?" The other four nodded in agreement as they entered the practice room. A few minutes later, the girl groups entered.

"Hey girls, you wouldn't mind we watching you practicing right?" Taeyeon asked and Yangna bowed and greeted the girls as the rest did the same.

 "No not at all sunbaes, please take seat" The older girls sat down as the younger ones continued to practice.

"Have you ever tried to dance our dances?" the younger ones shook their head. They danced it once or twice but never as a group.

"Then let's try it! Hoot?" Sunny suggested and the others agreed. The five went into position and showed off their talents.

They worked with harmony, even with the fact that they haven't seen Haena in 2 years. Their voices match as well as their synchronized dancing. It was simply perfect. But Haena's voice and way of dancing gave the elder girls sadness. The way she runs across the room in order to get into her spot because of the big stage and amount of members. Her strong voice that concurred the whole kpop world. They almost cried. But they knew it would be weird if they just suddenly cried out of no where so they decided to keep quiet.

"Good job girls!" Victoria said with happiness. 

"That was great and absolutely perfect!" Krystal gave two thumbs up and the others agreed.

"But now we just want to talk, not to watch. Is that alright?" Hyoyeon said straightforwardly making the younger ones super awkward.

"Aigoo, Hyoyeon unnie you're doing it again! Look at their scared faces" Seohyun said in worry but the younger ones shrugged it off.

"No no, we were just surprised at how straightforward she is" Minhee said and the rest nodded. Except for one person of course

"So what do you want to talk about?" The older ones looked at each other before one spoke up.

"I know this might make Haena annoyed in a way but, but how can your voice sounds so much like her anyway?" Jessica asked and Haena smirked.

"Having the same face let us have the same voice. Either's that's science or it's just a coincidence" Haena explained with ease. Making the others believe her.

"But isn't it hard living with a face that's identical to a really popular idol?" Haena nodded.

"Of course it is, unless you lived somewhere where no one knows what kpop is or you were home schooled" The older ones nodded before turning to the other members and got to know them better.

Haena was thinking pretty hard. Should she let them know? But then there's a big chance words will get out. Should she act nicer to them? No, then the guys will be suspicious. Questions and answers filled her head and she had another headache. She took her iPod and headphone before turning on her favorite song. It was always music that helped her calm down. 

"Does she always do that? Listen to music when she's tired?" Tiffany asked.

"You guys sure have a lot of questions about her huh? Is it because she looks like your old dongsaeng?" The rest didn't say anything, but they knew Kangmin's words were right. 

"Well to answer your question, yes. She does that when she's tired, stressed, or just bored. She never sleep but it looks like she's sleeping. She's the type of girl who really enjoys music" Everyone nodded and smiled.

"She does have a lot of characteristic like Inyoung, just like she's her twin" Sulli said and Luna agreed.

"Yeah, but the only thing is that Inyoung's much brighter and she's nicer with her words and her attitude to people around her" Everyone sighed once again.

"I really miss her you know, she was the person I really trusted and was truely happy with. But when she disappeared it's like our happiness went away with her. It's like she's the source of our happiness" Yuri said. Still staring at the girl with her eyes closed.

But behind those headphones was a pair of listening ears. Haena was always listening, she just learn to control her face expression. She wanted to cry but she had to hold it in. She had to be strong. In order to get back at the people she once called family. To show them who was the right person 2 years ago.

I miss all of you dearly. But in order to regain my pride and my crown, I have to take the harsher way. This world was never easy from the start after all.


SOOOOOO here you go! The first chapter of the remake of my old story lol. Don't you see some similarities? I IMPROVED RIGHT???? RIGHT????? But sorry about the delay. I seriously had a BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY week with preparing back to school and all that T-T now that school started I need to make a schedule that I can squish all of my writing times into....SAD SAD LIFE OF MEEEEEEEE

Second Chapter will be up soon! Don't worry! I'll try to make it longer this time <3