Final

Dream a Little Dream Of Me

Pema gasped as she sat up, breathing heavily from the bad dream. Sweat lightly coated her skin as she got her breath back. She calmed herself, it was just a dream. She couldn't even remember fully what it was but trying to remember sent a chill down her spine. She looked to the time, it was 8.16. She sighed, it wasn't long before she'd have to get up anyway. She looked down beside her to Taehyung's sleeping face. He always looked peaceful while asleep, even when he was drooling. She smiled, brushing his long fringe out of his eyes. He really did need to cut it.
She got up, cautiously not to wake her boyfriend. She made her way to their bathroom, showering away the sweat and preparing herself for the day. She made her way to their bright kitchen, flowing with the march sunlight.
She set on making her and Taehyung breakfast. She decided to make Taehyung's favourite which was scrambled eggs on toast. It didn't seem like much but he always loved her way of making it.

She cracked the eggs into the bowl adding milk before whisking them together. She added salt and pepper to it, hiding her sneeze into her shoulder when the pepper got to her nose. "Bless you," she flinched unaware that Taehyung was awake now. Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. "What did you dream about?" he asked her as she poured the mixture into the pan.
"I can't remember... Don't worry I'm okay," she smiled to him.
"But I can tell it was a bad one," 
"And how do you figure that?"
"You flinched when I hugged you," Pema stood still. She hadn't even realised she had flinched a second time.
"I'm sorry," she smiled working back on the breakfast, toasting the bread while Taehyung stayed latched onto her.
"I wish you dreamt of me," in all their time of dating she'd never dreamt of him. She never could dream animatedly about another person she knew. Taehyung had plenty of dreams of her, and he'd often show them to her, exactly what they were like on days off. She turned to face him so she could see his bed messy hair and tired eyes. She smiled up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I don't need to dream of you, not when you're right here next to me,"
"But I want you to dream of me, I dream of you," Taehyung pouted making her laugh.
"Yeah erted dreams Kim Taehyung. But I'll try," she grinned before turning back round but Taehyung didn't let her.
"Kiss?"
"Let me make your breakfast," she blushed trying to turn again.
"Not without a kiss," he pushed out his lips, closing his eyes. She grinned placing a quick kiss to his cheek before turning back to plate his food.
"Yah!"
"What, you said kiss. You just didn't specify where,"
"Ya-"
"Hush and eat your breakfast. Hoseok will be here soon to pick you up,"
"Fine." She laughed as he went and sat down at the island began munching on his food. "Its so tasty, Pema, I love you,"
"I'm sure you do," she sat down beside him eating her half too.

It wasn't long before their doorbell rang announcing Hoseok's arrival. He abused it until Pema open the door to him with Taehyung behind her. 
"Come on Taehyunggie, we can't be late for practice. Namjoon will kill our butts."
"Yeah yeah hyung, I'm just getting my shoes." Taehyung huffed slipping on his trainers.
"Aw I smell egg, you didn't save any for me?" he asked Pema who was handing Taehyung his jacket.
"Get your own girlfriend hyung," she couldn't help the blush that was creeping onto her cheeks. He shut the door a little to hide Hoseok. He turned to Pema pulling her close.
"If you have any time, have a nap and dream a little dream of me,"
"You're so greasy-" he cut her off, placing his lips against hers. She let him kiss her, it was more than their usual peck goodbye.
"Come on kids, we've got schedules to go to," Hoseok grinned when they pulled apart. "You can kissy kissy later, come on Tae." 
"I'll see you later," she stammered, her face deeply red now.
"In your dreams," he winked before shutting the door behind him.
Pema leant against the door, her fingers trailing her lips. She didn't need to dream, not when moments like that were reality.


 

There it is I hop you liked it!! Xx