Secrets In The Shadows

The Dreamers Note Pad Story Portfolio (Posters + Summary + Sneak Peek)

~♦~

Secrets, everyone has them, but very few can keep them. People have secrets for many different reasons. Some have them to keep the peace, some have them because of shame,  and other keep them for the thrill of knowing something no one else does. For Allison Sanders, a demon assassin, secrets are her life. But what if she falls in love with someone, someone who her feel human again? Will she be able to keep her secrets buried? And what if his secrets are far worse than her’s?

Main Characters:

Allison Sanders

Lucus Martin

Lucifer (King of the Under World)

Sneak Peek

~♦~

The room was dimly lit. There was a chair positioned in the center, a woman sitting in it. Her wrists were bound together, and ankles tied to the front legs of the chair. was cover with a dirty looking rag. She was conscious and she was crying. The dried blood on her wrists and ankles proved that she had tried more than once to loosen the restraints. Her hair was disheveled and unkempt. It was dirty no doubt. The look in her eyes was that of pure and unblemished fear, as though she had seen the most terrifying of things.

The floor and walls were covered in grime, soot, and blood.  Only a single light bulb hung the filthy, cream colored ceiling. There were two bodies to the front of the woman, lifeless and unmoving. Her clothing was unclean was well, dirt and blood stains covering them. From looking at her, you could tell that she had been in this room for quite a while, a week or two at most. Behind her was a well-polished, wooden door. It seemed to be the only thing in the room that looked clean.

Suddenly, the door opened. The woman squirmed in the chair a little bit, breathing picking up tremendously. A light chuckle came from the stranger as he walked into the room. The worry some sound squeaking, wobbly wheels filled her mind space. The stranger had a chart, she noticed. Its surface covered with objects she could not identify since her vision was so blurry.

“Looks like someone woke up early,” the person, a man, said. He pushed the chart next to the woman and then went to stand in front of her.  She whined in fear when she was able to get a good look at the contents of the chart.

“Here, let’s take this off your pretty little face,” he said softly, taking care in removing the rag on , “ There you go. I’m going to need to hear you scream loud and clear once I get started,” he finished with a smile.

By this point, the woman was shaking. Her eyes shifted from the man to his chart of devices, all look to inflict much more pain than the last. A blood curdling scream ripped from the woman fragile form. It was no mystery that the things that followed would no doubt be agonizing for the woman.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my! 

Poor little woman, being torchered by some crazy guy.

Well, here's a new idea. I think I might continue this one. I think this will be good chance for me to experiment with the mystery/thriller genre, and see if I can pull it off. (Without giving anything away half way through. hehe) So yeah, that's it I guess.

Feel free to comment if you like this, and don't forget to subscribe, (because it will make me happier)

That's all for now! Enjoy!