Return That of Which Has Been Stolen (Summary)

The Dreamers Note Pad Story Portfolio (Posters + Summary + Sneak Peek)

Thirteen years ago, two of the most coveted objects were stolen from heaven. Greatly angered by this act thievery, God sent three of his most capable angels to retrieve the items. Sadly, as the years passed, the angels weren’t able to find the objects. They did, however, find the person who took them, her name was Katherine Moon; a demon. Katherine, as of a few months ago, was put into a popular boy band in Korea that goes by the name of Shinee. They find her, kidnap her, and torture her in hope that she would reveal the location the stolen items, but in vain. After many failed attempts, one of the angels came up with plan to get at least one of the items back. What could this interesting and probably dangerous plan be? What will become of Katherine? And how are the boys taking the kidnap of their newest member?

 

Character List:

Katherine Moon

Shinee

A few cameos by some of f(x), EXO, and 

TVXQ?

Uriel

Suriel

Gadreel

Remiel

Samandriel (rogue angel)

Sneak Peek:

~♦~

“Tell me where the items are!” a man yelled at the kneeling form before him, her wrist and ankles shackled tightly and hanging from the chains that are connected to the ceiling and floor.

“I’ve told you once, and I tell you again, I don’t know,” said the woman, exhaustion evident in her strained voice.

“Lier!” he yelled in frustration. The man pressed the iron rod in his hand on the woman’s back, causes her to scream a blood curdling scream, steam rising from her back from the impact.

“Be glad that we need you, demon, or else I would have killed the moment we brought you here,” the man said, anger clear in his voice and expression; even though the woman was to tired to raise her head.

“Uriel, take her back to her cell,” the man said the the man standing not to far from where he was interrogating the woman.

“Right away, Gadreel,” Uriel responded.

He walked up to the man, pulling a syringe from his left pants pocket, pricking her with it and injecting the clear substance. A groan and then a sharp hiss ripped from the woman’s throat as the liquid began to pulse through her veins, making her body go limp and yet keeping her conscious.

“There we are, all nice a calm,” said Uriel under his breath.

He unshackled her ankles and then her wrist, catching her as she fell forward; shackles no longer hold her upright. Uriel adjusted her body so that he could carry her bridal style, all while being mindful of the deep burns on her back. He exited the room, walked down a few hallways, and down some stairs until he stopped at a dormitory like room, cells on either sides. He stopped at the cell a few cells away from the door, walls of stone being enclosed by bars of pure iron.

Uriel murmured something in a hushed tone, causing the cell door to open. He walked inside, and placed the woman down on the straw covered floor.

“You know Katherine, all of this wouldn’t be happening if you just told Gadreel where you’ve hidden the objects,” said Uriel, breaking the silence the permeated the the cell.

“I’m not lying, I really don’t know where they are,” Katherine said, turning onto stomach, looking up at the angel with pleading eyes; hoping that he’ll see she’s telling the truth.

Uriel just sighed, now understanding his brother’s frustration. She was a stubborn little thing, obviously loyal to whoever sent to steal two of the most treasured items of his father’s.

“Try to get some sleep, no doubt, Gadreel will want to get an early start with you tomorrow,” Uriel said with a sympathetic smile on his face.

He walked out of the cell, again murmuring causing the door to slam closed as Uriel walk away. He spared the demon one last glance, feeling truly sorry for her, before closing the door to the dormitory of cells.

Darkness is all that Katherine saw. The none of the cell had windows, so there was no light, not even that of the sun or moon. She felt around in the darkness before she settled into what she thought was a corner. Thoughts of the outside world swam in her mind. Though it had only been a month or so since she had taken, she still missed the sunlight, the smell of flowers and the passing scent of food. Most of all she missed the boys; Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Jinki, and Kibum. They had been the closest thing to family she had, besides her brothers.

In times like this, Katherine desperately wished that she hadn’t listen to her older brothers Lucifer and Azazel. She should have told them to steal the items themselves instead of making her do their dirty work for him. Now she’s here, in this cell, being tortured for something she no business doing in to first place.

Briefly, Katherine wondered how the boys were doing, if worried about her, if they missed her as well. She had joined the band during the early part of 2014, and though the time was short compared to how long they’ve been together before her arrival, Katherine had come to consider the boys as close friends.

Her thoughts were cut short when a white hot bolt of pain shot through her body, product of rolling on her side, as few strands of straw touched her still fresh burns. To tired to do anything more than whimper, Katherine closed her eyes, hoping that sleep will ease the pain.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wa-La! So I've always wanted to play with the idea of one of my favorite bands getting a new member, who just happens to be a girl,(*le wicked smile*) So I think I might continue this one.

But yeah, this is it! I need to give credit to both Wikipedia and Supernatural, because there is no way in heaven, or hell for that matter, that I could come up with such awesome angel names. So yeah!

Okay now, enough of me, feel free to subscribe and comment!

Bye-bye!