Let It Be

I Got My Eyes on You

 

Great.

Just great.

 

As much as Jongin’s head was throbbing, sheets covered in his sweat and other bodily fluids, he screeched into the pillow, spewing out words that sounded like a dying whale.

Kyungsoo had just seen Jongin melting away in his heat, not remembering whether he had muttered something weird or creepy or Jongin-like, or how he got back to his dorm, only to wake up in his dorm, and wet, hair disheveled and greasy from the excessive sweat, his face probably contorted into some horrible expression as he tried to remember what had happened when the first wave of his heat had hit him.

He raised his head up from the pillow, whimpering as the lower half of his body tried to get off the bed, his upper body following suit, trying to balance on his aching feet, stomach growling as his eyes squinted at the wall clock across the room. It had been almost a day since he passed out. The soft hue of the setting sun gently entered the room through the curtains, tall shadows haunting around the room, surrounding its occupant, which signaled the end of a day.

Groaning, he ruffled his hair and slapped his cheeks hard. This month’s heat started out tough, and Jongin knew who was the trigger. He had to admit that all the eye ing had gotten to him, enjoying how Kyungsoo was taking his time to unravel him, though really there isn't much to unravel about him.

 

Kim Jongin, awkward second-year, with a bunch of losers for friends, head high up in the clouds shrouded with idealistic dreams, and too far up Do Kyungsoo's .

 

It was stupid, how Jongin panicked when someone was at the door knocking, tripping on the forgotten clothes thrown on the floor, as he let out a yelp and a flustered 'hold up!' while he struggled to look for a pair of clean sweatpants in the midst of the mess, not to mention about his pills that got lost to the devil probably and from the musky scent emitting from the door, this was not someone Jongin was exactly enthusiastic to see.

"I'll- I'll be right there!" He yelped as his face hit the floor again as he tried to pull his right leg through the pants and run to his medicine cabinet in the bathroom as fast as he could. When he managed to open the front door, he was leaning against the door frame, cheeks kissed with pink, gasping a little bit, hair messier then before, and his shirt hanging unsightly around his neck, showing off his collarbones.

There he was, Mr -It-Up, standing at his door, hands full with a bundle of worksheets, his lips pulled into a slightly amused but small smile, the ones where only the ends of the mouth were up, his figure swallowed by a slightly oversized sweater with the picture of an Undertale character imprinted on it, wearing shorts. "Hello, Jongin," he says, which was slightly a bit too formal for Jongin's liking. "Miss Sooyeon asked me to pass this to you," he continues, "For the exam next week, or something like that." Kyungsoo gazed at Jongin, his eyes taking him in, making Jongin's Adam's apple bob up and down from the intensity, before he pushed the papers to Jongin's waiting hands, and leaned in, whispering, his breath against Jongin's nape, "It wasn't easy." And with that, he went away, without even looking back at his shoulder, leaving a very thirsty omega behind.

 

How Jongin ended up safely back at his dorm still was a mystery to him, with only Kyungsoo's mysterious words as a clue, and the fact that he still he didn't know the senior that well personally made it hard for Jongin to believe that he would try to get a sweaty, hard, and his flowing like the Niagara Falls all the way to his dorm, when the threat of him just having him then and there was a possibility that usually didn't end well in most situations, and how the hell will Kyungsoo even be able to know where his dorm was.

It was already a month after that had happened. Their relationship had improved, which as of now, Jongin was free to place himself next to Kyungsoo whenever and wherever, and the same went to Kyungsoo. As usual, Jongin was spacing out at the outdoor lunch table he and friends would sit at on Friday's lunch period, only to be rudely interrupted by Taemin jumping and sliding against him, his almost falling off onto the rough graphite floor. Cackling, he ignored Jongin's deadpanned look on his face, and munched on his sandwich, talking with his mouth full, about how Jonghyun and Kibum, the school's most rambunctious couple, got caught by the vice principal while taking it to third base and caused the nasty old man's wig to fly off his head, leading to possible suspension for the two and total humiliation for him.

In the midst of their laughter, which was halted by the very miffed vice principal who glared at everyone who he thought found out about his wig, stirring up more guffaws and chortles, Kyungsoo suddenly appeared, wiggling in between Jongin and Taemin, leading to Taemin choking on his food and Jongin to question whether this was really Mr -It-Up, or a tangerine, due to the orange sweater that he conveniently decided to wear. In the back of Jongin's mind, it was a nice change from the all black Kyungsoo usually wore, but now he was just in much awe as he was as his friends, because Kyungsoo never sat with them before.

 

Taemin wheezed, with Jinki patting him on his back and sending Kyungsoo an apologetic look, while Sehun looked away, probably as surprised as the others are, Jongdae still chortling, thinking that this was way more funnier.

Jongin just smiled, as widely as he could, because hell, he loved being shrouded in that alpha's presence, and seeing Kyungsoo's lips puckered into one of his amused smiles, which Jongin noticed, came up often when it was about him with his circle or just him alone. It was also nice giving Taemin a slap in his face that yes, Kim Jongin can still be decent with Do Kyungsoo, the one who causes the never-ending process of Jongin going to Taemin to let it all out, who in turn, would attack him with ugly highschool memories, which he was going to die for if he really planned on compiling them all together, and may or may not send it to Kyungsoo as a ploy to expose Jongin about how ty he was in .

It was nice, to see Taemin in awe, his mouth shaped in an 'O', Sehun for once looked on at them his eyes interested, and Jinki and Jongdae's faces permanently etched in a knowing yet sly smile. What made it even nicer, was that the conversations with Kyungsoo now was better, them talking about things they liked, sometimes agreeing to disagree, or Kyungsoo simply just going on one of his staring episodes while his eyes lingered on Jongin while he just rambled on and on about his day.

 

Jongin really enjoyed this, but a tugging feeling at his heart told him he needed more, and this 'more', was more than he could had bargained for.

 

WELL. i honestly didn't know what to write, i don't know where this is going, i guess you can somehow call this the purpose phase? i don't really know it myself really; i guess im trying to kind of find my own writing style, and i got a little bit lost so i ended up with this piece of writing rip how tragic. i'm so sorry if this is really 'eh' i don't have anything else to say AHHHHH I'M SORRY n_n 

 

Twitter: X // Tumblr: X