MIDDLE

It's a Deal!

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was so embarrassed so she suddenly grabs a glass wine and drinks it in one shot. She just forgot that she has a low tolerance when it comes to alcohols. The kiss was magical for her. It was like the most real kiss she has done and she never regrets any bit of it. Any sane woman will be drawn by Yonghwa, his beautiful pair of eyes, his perfect nose and his kissable lips. She was staring at Yonghwa and she can’t figure out what she’s feeling right now from all that happened. Everything was just an act, is the kiss still an act? I hope not. At least not that one.

 

While Yonghwa’s family is happy looking at them so inlove with each other. They can see Seohyun’s blush on her cheeks when they got back to their senses after that passionate kiss infront of them. They’re happy that finally Yonghwa got the girl. Seohyun is so kind, intelligent and not to mention a very beautiful lady. They are match made in heaven, Yonghwa’s dad commented. They even expected that Yonghwa will not bring a girlfriend and have another alibi again on that family meeting. Yonghwa loss interest at girls after his last relationship that is why they were surprise he brought Seohyun and introduce her as his girlfriend. They are happy for the youngest Jung. They saw how Yonghwa look at Seohyun and they are sure that this guy is really smitten by this girl. This is a different Yong-Yong they are facing now. Though they are talking to him, his eyes will eventually look at Seohyun every now and then.

 

Yonghwa’s POV

I still can’t believe we kissed. I still can’t believe she let me kissed her. I know she’s not used it. I may never introduce a girl before but it doesn’t mean I didn’t have a long and experienced women. I had a lot. They just don’t know, but it was way back then. Her lips feels and taste different. The moment I brushed mine to hers, I couldn’t stop. The sweet sensation that I’ve never felt before arose. When I breathed the air coming from her lips makes me in daze and when she responded to my kiss it felt heaven that I just wanna us stay like that forever.  There I know... I’m gonna make her mine. Yes its official she’s mine. I looked at her, and then I chuckled when I saw her blushing when realization comes to her mind that we totally kissed in front of my family. My heart is rejoicing. My mind is floating, and then she slaps me sweetly and smiles when she smiled at me. I put a lot of self-control not to give her another kiss. I can’t believe in just a short span of time she caught me to forever. Then I saw her forehead creased.

 

Yonghwa: Hey baby, what’s wrong?

Seohyun: sorry, I’m not used in drinking. I have low alcohol tolerance.

Yonghwa: I guess I need to drive you home already. *concern*

Mom: Seohyun-ah? Is something wrong? *ask her in concern since she saw her holding her head while she whispers something to Yonghwa.*

Yonghwa: Eomma, I need to get her home, it’s late. She has a low alcohol tolerance.

Mom: You already mention it’s late, so why not you let her spend the night here to let her rest right away

Seohyun: Thanks eomma, but it’s okay. I can still manage.

Mom: Ani Seohyun-ah. Just go home tomorrow. This is also your home though, you’re Yong’s fianc é, so just stay here. Yong get her up to your room to rest, I’ll get some medicine on the cupboard first.

 

Yonghwa can’t do anything and follow his mother, he look at Seohyun and she’s drunk. She look like a child pouting by his side. He wanted to laugh at her reaction and honestly he wants to kiss her again with those adorable pout. He just escorts her to his room while she’s still pouting.

 

Inside his room, there is another crisis his facing though to a drunk Seohyun.

 

Seohyun: YAHHH! YOU KISSED ME! *She accused him*

Yonghwa: Yeah, I did. *He’s laughing at her*

Seohyun: That was the best kiss ever! *lips pouting*

Yonghwa: I know. *He secretly laugh at Hyun’s reaction*

Seohyun: YAH! How did you know?! *asking like a child*

Yonghwa: I just know. C’mon baby, you need to rest. *he’s trying to swerve Seohyun’s thoughts now, he was smiling at a drunk Seohyun that seems like a child. So cute*

 

When Seohyun heard his answer, she’s crying like a child and that worried Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa: Hey baby, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Did your head hurt?

Seohyun: waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. Huhuhuhuhu. You don’t like it when we kissed earlier! *whining like a child*

 

Yonghwa almost burst out laughing when he heard what Seohyun is saying.

 

Yonghwa:  No baby. I like it. *attempting to calm the drunk Seohyun*

Seohyun: you did? *sobbing like a toddler*

Yonghwa: Yes baby, I like it.

Seohyun: then kiss me again.

 

Yonghwa almost choked when he heard what Seohyun said. The request is tempting, he wants to. He really wants to kiss her actually right then and there, but he doesn’t want to take advantage at Seohyun’s state right now.

 

Yonghwa: No baby, you’ve to rest. C’mon Hyun.

 

But he was then more alarmed when Seohyun cried again hysterically.

 

Seohyun: waaaaaaaaaaaaah. Huhuhuhuhuhu! You never did like it! I knew it!

 

Yonghwa didn’t know what to do anymore at a drunken Seohyun. He is now rubbing his neck then looking at the ceiling. He is considering her request but then again no, it’s not right. Seohyun is still crying hard and whining like a child, then he notice someone is at the door knocking and asking what is happening. He then went closer to Seohyun and gave her quick peck on the lips. Seohyun stops whining and Yonghwa’s mom went downstairs already.

 

Yonghwa: There, I already kissed you. Now, sleep. *Ordering Seohyun like a father to his daughter*

Seohyun: No, I still want more. *She answered Yonghwa like a spoiled daughter*

Yonghwa: Please Hyun, Don’t make this hard for me. I’m beginning to lose the control I’ve gathered. Please be a good girl now and sleep. Okay? *talking at Seohyun like a child*

Seohyun: I said NO! I still want more oppa.

 

Lord help me, I need more strength to this kind of temptation. He’s looking at the ceiling while closing his eyes. He feels like he will lose his sanity anytime soon. There is only one strand of his sane self left for him already. He knows that Seohyun is just drunk and that’s the reason why she is being like that but he isn’t, he knows exactly what is happening and what will happen later on. His thought was cut off when he felt Seohyun’s hands on his, asking his attention like a kid.

 

Seohyun: Kiss me. *while sobbing*

 

Yonghwa let out a breathe when he felt the sensation Seohyun brought to him. When he looks at her, it seems like gravity is pulling him to her and there he kissed her passionately, he kissed her hungrily and with all of that Seohyun responded with the same passion. Yonghwa didn’t know that Seohyun is just half drunk. She was just having a headache, that’s just it. She knows exactly what she’s doing, what they are doing. She knows that after she’ll get out to this house, she’s also done playing Yonghwa’s fiancé, They are done with their deal. She thought he will not let this happen. She even likes Yonghwa even more the time she realize Yonghwa didn’t want to take advantage to her at her drunk state. It takes a lot of guts though to make him want her that moment. “Happy Vantentines’ Day to me. “ Seohyun thought. Yes, it hurts to know that all of this is just a game, a role play, just an exchange favor, but this is the happiest Valentines’ Day to her ever because for the first time she felt her heartbeat for a man. Call it crazy but its first time I feel love in a short span of time of knowing this man and she will do everything to make this day the most unforgettable day for her.

 

Yonghwa: Hyunnie, Baby, just tell me to stop now while I still can. *He said in between kisses*

 

Instead of answering him, Seohyun kissed him more deeply and passionately. Then Yonghwa knows she wanted him as much as he wanted her as well. He’s zipping off her dress while she’s ing his shirt, they can’t get enough with each other. His hands are all over her body and her’s were at his back and his hair. They are so lost into each other’s hugs and kisses until they are only having their underwear left. Yonghwa is asking her again while looking at her intently then she nods. Yonghwa’s hand went south while the other is on her mounds. They want each other and they know it. Seohyun is enjoying what Yonghwa is doing, she let out a moan and that made Yonghwa felt more turn on. They are peeling off each other’s last piece of their body. Yonghwa let out his manhood in front Seohyun, he can’t take it any longer, he wanted to be inside her, he want her be his, as much as he wanted to be own by her. Seohyun’s eyes widen when he saw how hard and big Yonghwa has.

 

Yonghwa: Hyun-ah, there is no turning back after what we will do next. Just tell me now if you want to stop this and I will my love.

Seohyun: No, Take me now. Make me yours, even if it’s just tonight. Be mine as much as I’m yours Yong.

 

Yonghwa then inserted his shaft inside Seohyun. Seohyun felt pain a bit but eventually adjusted to Yonghwa’s size. They are giving each other’s amazing wave of pleasure based on their moans and groans. Yonghwa’s keep on saying, “You feel so good baby, you’re so tight.”  While Seohyun is calling Yonghwa’s name in the most intimate way, “Right there Yong Oppa. Yes. More.” They reach their peaks together and after a dead silence and pants was the only sound in the room. Just then when they are about to doze off while embracing each other…

 

Yonghwa: I love you Hyun-ah.

Seohyun: I love you too Oppa.

 

Seohyun was confused if she heard that from Yonghwa really, it’s just that everything is so overwhelming right at that moment. She answered him honestly though she’s not sure if Yonghwa is awake or not that moment. At least she said it. On Yonghwa’s side, did I just said and admit to her that I love her? And did she said she love me too? Am I delusional? But one thing is for sure, I know I love this girl. I am so much inlove with Seohyun. I will make it official and real tomorrow. And then he tightened his embrace to her and dozed off to dreamland.

 

3:00am in the dawn when Seohyun woke up. She saw Yonghwa on her side sleeping soundly. She is looking at him intently, memorizing his face. His perfect nose, His long lashes and his lips that she wanted to kiss from the moment she notice him. She then gathers her clothes and get dressed. Before she left, she wrote a letter, then takes out the ring that Yonghwa’s mom gave to her. She look at Yonghwa’s one last time and whispers to him that she loves him. She left the letter and the ring on the doorstep of seems to be Yonghwa’s Mom’s and Dad’s room. She left Jung’s house with a heavy heart. She will definitely miss everyone here, most especially Yonghwa.

 

Just a few minutes after she left Yonghwa’s mom woke up to grab a drink and then she saw the letter as well as the ring Seohyun left. She read the letter.

 

Eommonim,

            Please don’t get mad at Yong, he loves you so much that he doesn’t want to fail you. That is why he came up to this idea. This was an exchanged favor we both have agreed. I asked him to pretend as my boyfriend when I accidentally bumped into my ex-boyfriend with his girlfriend this morning and so he asked me to pretend infront of you as well in exchanged. You see eommonim, we just met this morning so, as much as I wanted to accept the ring, I can’t coz what between me and Yonghwa Oppa is all but a lie. I am so sorry eommonim and in just short span of time I’ve learned to love you as my mom as well as abeonim and the rest of the family. Thank you for the kindness and it pains me leaving you this way but the guilt in me is growing. I can no longer pretend and make another lie so I have to end it.

                                                                                                                                                             -  Seohyun

 

Instead of feeling fooled and mad, Yonghwa’s mom felt sad. She knows Seohyun is the right girl for her son. She knows how inlove they were just looking at them last night, though they just met that morning. She never felt Seohyun is just pretending. The way Seohyun treated them is so real. It is real. She is even more amaze by how she admit everything and ask for her forgiveness. She is now more define that Seohyun will be the perfect girl for Yonghwa after what she has done. So even if it was just dawn, she contacts someone.

 

Yonghwa’s mom: Yes, This is me. I want you to look for a certain girl. Get me her address. She’s my daughter-in-law. I want every information you can get early this morning. By 8:00am. Thank you.

 

Yonghwa’s mom ended the call with glitch of smile on her face though she felt sad as well for Seohyun and Yonghwa, she knows everything will be alright soon or shall she say later. 

 

 

 

 

-----------

here's the 2nd chapter guys! :)

i don't how to write the rated M part. that was so awkward in wirting it tho. kekeke

next chapter would be the last.

thanks for reading it and for those who left comments, thank you so much! :)

til the next update chinggus! :)