START

It's a Deal!

 

 

 

 

 

 

February 14, 5 days after she and her boyfriend broke up. Actually, she was not really inlove with him but she was depressed with the break up. Call it girls' pride, but the reason why she broke up with him is because he was cheating on her.


She was tired feeling down, so what if she's loveless, so what if she doesn't have a date this Valentines’ day. She can pull up herself to all that is happening to her now, besides she's good at it, she knows how to manage herself well. After all, she will not be a successful young executive in a prestigious company if not. She decided not to go to work for a week and ask for permission to her boss, luckily her boss accepted her permission. Well, her boss knew how she worked hard and also she saw how she felt so down after the break up happened, she understands, they're both a female species though.

 

She is an only child. Her parents were both respectable physicians that were always out of town. Everyone around thought she'll follow her parents career but no, she didn't. She promised to herself that she wanted to make another path for her future.


Seo Juhyun gets up from her bed, and decided to celebrate Valentine’s Day by herself alone. She called her parents to greet them first, then she took a shower and prepared. She was ready to go after the clock strikes at 10:00am. She went out to her room and that surprised her cousin, Tiffany, whom she is sharing this big apartment she lived in.

 

Tiffany: Yah Seohyun! Eodisseo? It's so early and you haven't had your breakfast yet.
Seohyun: I'll just have it outside Eonnie. You should get ready yourself as well, its valentine’s day and I’m sure Nichkhun oppa will be here soon! Bye eonnie! I love youuuu” said Seohyun rapidly.

 

She was about to go out to drive and treat herself a date, when tiffany caught her wrist.

 

Tiffany: Just have it here maknae. Oppa will not be here this morning. At least you'll have something first before you went out.


Tiffany said. She was just worried for her maknae, she saw how she was depressed after the break up and she was surprised to see Seohyun like this, all smile and changed. Their cousins but they treat each other as real sisters.


Seohyun: eonnie, how can I eat on my date when I’m already full? I will not enjoy the food on my date.
Tiffany: You have a date? You patch things up with that bastard Kyuhyun? Yah Seohyun!
Seohyun: Eonnie, it’s not Kyuhyun. Don't worry. It's different. I'll get going now eonnie, I'll be late. Bye! Love you! Happy Valentines’ Day eonnie. Get ready for some actions later when Khun oppa comes!

Then she left, laughing hard as she saw her eonnie blushing hard. She was surprised to herself also. It was the first time she laughs so hard after the break up. Tiffany watches her maknae leaving while smiling. At least she's now laughing. Then Tiffany said to herself... If I’ll see that bastard Kyuhyun I’ll beat his crap out of his senses.

While Seohyun is enjoying herself on her so called date or her “Me Time” her stomach suddenly growls. She decided to eat at her favorite restaurant. While she was enjoying her food so much, she didn’t notice the pair of eyes that were looking at her and enjoying watching her eats. After she ate, she decided to rest for awhile then order her favorite goguma cake for her dessert. She is slim with curves though she ate a lot. That what the pair of eyes thought of her. When she finish eating her cake. She then leaves the restaurant. She was contemplating on what to do next. She decided to watch movies and while on her way to cinema, she noticed every pair having a date. She thought to herself, soon you will break up. Later, your pair will have another date. That keeps on repeating on her mind whenever she saw a couple. Call her bitter or what, she doesn’t care. She was so preoccupied that she didn’t realized she bumped into someone she was least expecting to see in her entire life.

 

Kyuhyun: Seohyun ah? How are you?

Seohyun: oh, Kyuhyun-ssi? I’m good. Out of all the people I have met, it has to be this bastard? and with his ty girlfriend? Breathe in breathe out Seo Juhyun.

Kyuhyun: are you alone? Ah, by the way, were gonna watch movie. Are you going to watch too?

Seohyun: Yup

Kyuhyun: Alone?

Seohyun: eh? Nope. I’m with someone. There, He’s getting us tickets.

Seohyun pointed out the man buying some tickets.  Then she thought to herself, this man should be good looking, or else Kyuhyun will laugh at me. I have to admit that Kyuhyun is handsome, just that he’s a jerk. So hopefully, this man should be good enough.

Kyuhyun: really? Aigoo, you’re too fast in finding someone else huh?

Seohyun: “hmm.” She fake a smile then thought that Kyuhyun and his girlfriend thought she’s faking it, that she’s with someone else right now, so she excuse herself and went to the man while thinking. How the hell will I approach him? This is now or never.

 

Seohyun: Hi. Can you be my boyfriend just right now? I swear, just this moment. Seohyun said to the man who is still on the line to buy a cinema ticket in a very fast talk.

 

Jung Yonghwa was surprised to the lady who just grabs his arms. Then he thought, it’s her… and what is she up to? She is really beautiful, her eyes are sparkling and she smells so good.

 

Seohyun: Please? She was smiling because the guy is so handsome, more handsome than her ex.

Yonghwa: Why do you think I would agree with your plan? He said to her, but on his mind, it would be a pleasure to be her man.

Seohyun: Because your kind. You will not let me get embarrassed in front of my ex, who cheated on me and also I also told him that I’m with you right now though I didn’t told him you’re my boyfriend though.

Yonghwa: ok, I’ll agree with you, but after this, you need to agree on my favor to you too.

Seohyun: Sure. I’m Seo Juhyun. Call me Seohyun

Yonghwa: and I'm Jung Yonghwa baby. She’s really beautiful

Seohyun: Baby? Hmmmm. That will do.

 

Yonghwa already bought 2 tickets. They were inside the cinema when her ex-boyfriend approaches them with his girlfriend then took the seat beside them. Good thing this Jung Yonghwa is all game with her plan to act as her boyfriend. Yonghwa then kissed her forehead when she leaned on his shoulder as Yonghwa wrap his arms on her then there she saw Kyuhyun watching them with envy on his eyes. Well, he must be, Yonghwa is way more handsome than him. She didn't realized, she fell asleep then just woke up when the movie ended.

 

Seohyun: oh sorry, i fell asleep. Why didn't you wake me up? She said to him shyly.

Yonghwa: It's okay. It's just that i thought that was only your real sleep.

Seohyun: It’s so embarrassing though. By the way, where are they?

Yonghwa: They went out already.

Seohyun: I see, really, Kamsahamnida Yonghwa-ssi. Let’s go! I’ll treat you lunch.

Yonghwa: You mean from how much you ate earlier, you’re already hungry by now?

Seohyun: Huh? How did you know?

Yonghwa: We were at the same restaurant earlier. Actually our tables were just adjacent to each other.

 

Seohyun felt shy cause that means he saw how she devoured her food earlier. Yonghwa sense she felt embarrassed.

 

Yonghwa: Hey it’s okay, you’re still pretty.

 

They went out to the cinema, but they didn’t eat their lunch outside, instead…

 

Yonghwa: Now, It’s my favor’s turn.

Seohyun: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Well, what is it?

Yonghwa: It’s your turn to play as my girlfriend in front of my family.

Seohyun: Huh? Family? I can’t do that. On my case, it’s okay since it’s only my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me. But in front f your family? I can’t do it. It’s difficult. Think of another favor, not that one.

Yonghwa: Our deal is a deal. Please do me a favor.

Seohyun: But it’s so embarrassing to your family, and also don’t you have a real girlfriend? Oh my god! You broke up too?

Yonghwa: Actually, it’s been awhile that I had a girlfriend. Busy for my work. Life eats me up.

Seohyun: Why? What’s your work by the way?

Yonghwa: You’ll know it on our way home.

Seohyun: And what will I say to your family if they’ll ask me something about me? About us?

Yonghwa: Just be yourself.

Yonghwa grins because base on Seohyun’s questions, he knows she’ll do his favor.

 

Yonghwa told Seohyun the reason why he needs to have an instant girlfriend since he promise to his family they’ll finally meet his “girlfriend” that day. That day was special since it his mom and dad arrive from their long term business trip from Europe. His mom asked him to settle down and told him they will meet the lucky girl whom he’ll spend his forever with.  The problem is, he never got a girlfriend after his last relationship and it’s been like 2 years since then. He got busy and his focus was on their company. Well, that was one of the factor but he never really meet that girl he felt that was the one. He doesn’t even know then why he accepted the deal between him and Seohyun where in fact he can just say that his not ready to settle down yet or he haven’t seen the girl whom he can give his heart to forever.

 

They arrive at Yong’s place, she never imagine how rich this Yonghwa is. It enough to know him with all the talks they had and she felt she can trust him though, she felt comfortable with him already in those bits of moments they had spent.

 

They meet Yonghwa’s family which is really excited to meet her. Seohyun is already used to socialize with others, from the high people to the simple ones. What she didn’t expect is that Yonghwa’s family is really looking up to meet her. Based on the hug Yonghwa’s mom is giving her, it’s like she is part of their family for a long time already.

 

Yonghwa: Eomma, you’re being weird. Don’t snatch her that way. She’s feeling uncomfortable already.

Mom: Yah, stop disturbing our bonding. You’re always together so stop getting jealous. Your wife to be is so beautiful Yong-yong.

Seohyun: oh, kamsamhamnida eommonim.

Dad: Call us eomma and appa. You’re already part of the family.

Seohyun: Algesseumnida appa. hihi

Dad: If you’ll break her heart Yonghwa-yah, you’ll never get anything from me. Never let her go.

Yonghwa: Yah appa, I won’t. She’s my everything already. Staring at Seohyun with his smiling eyes. He’s please seeing his parents happy with Seohyun and he can see Seohyun’s the same with no pretentious acts. I want it to be you. Hopefully it will be you. “sigh” then he realized, what? C’mon dude, don’t tell me you’re falling for her already with those sparkling pair of eyes and beautiful smile. He was looking at her while Seohyun is talking with his brother and his mother not letting go Seohyun’s hand.

 

Brother: hey! You’re really inlove with her. Don’t worry mom is so fond of her. See they’re so happy meeting her and it didn’t went well like that when they met Yura. You’re really the best Yong-yong, everything is in your hand don’t let her go, okay?

Yonghwa: Yah Hyung, how will you expect mom’s reaction when you introduced Yura to us already  one month pregnant? Haha. And by the way, are you excited to be a dad? How does it feel? Then he’s seeing Seohyun pregnant with his child. He’s smiling then he realized, what am I thinking? Am I that really crazy for her to think of that?

Brother: You should start making one already. He was grinning thinking he only saw Yonghwa acting this way with this Seohyun. He didn’t even know that he already got a girlfriend since he only know the busy bee Yonghwa who had no time with those girls who threw themselves to him.

Yonghwa: Hahaha, maybe soon hyung. Soon.

 

They were happy eating and talking with each other. Everyone is comfortable around with each other, most especially Yonghwa’s mother to Seohyun the moment she knew Seohyun’s mother was one of Yonghwa’s grandfather’s doctor when he fell sick. Seohyun was talking about her life, how she loves playing piano up to the love of her ultimate gogumas. Yonghwa was thinking, she will be a great wife. Everyone was entertained that they didn’t know Yonghwa’s mom got into her room and get something.

When she came back to the group, Yonghwa’s father was surprise because he knows what’s inside that small box. She opens the box then gets the ring out of it and takes Seohyun’s hand.

 

Mom: Seohyun-ah, this is for you. This was given to me by Yong’s grandfather that came from his mom, which is Yong’s great grandma. This is so special and important to me, please take good care of it and when the tie comes pass this also to the girl whom your son wants to spend his life with. This is somewhat like a legacy ring from the Jungs.

 

Seohyun was shocked and she didn’t know what to do or reply to Yonghwa’s mom. It’s not for her, She’s not the one whom Yonghwa wants to spend his life with. All of this was just an act, a deal, an exchange favor. She’s hurt of the thought. What are you thinking Seohyun? Why are you hurt? Every pair of eyes on the room was on her, she saw Yonghwa staring at her as well and was also shocked on what just happened. He’s happy that everyone is please in meeting Seohyun, especially to his mom that is very picky to the girls they date. He Like everything that is happening today though but he knows that Seohyun didn’t like him. She was just here because of the deal they had, their exchange favors.

 

Mom: What are you waiting Yong-yong? Get this ring and ask Seohyun-ah to be yours forever.

Seohyun: Eomma, we have not yet come to that part.

Yonghwa: Yes mom, we haven’t talk about the “married” part yet.

Mom: No Yonghwa, it has to be now, I don’t want any other girls to own this ring. This will only be yours Seohyun-ah.

 

Yonghwa can’t do anything. He got the ring from his mom then takes Seohyun’s hand and kneels in front of her.

 

Seohyun: Yong… calling Yonghwa’s name in a whisper manner while silently thinking I hope everything that is happening is real. That hopefully she will be the girl whom Yonghwa wants to spend his whole life with. Well for now, let just this moment pass and later on she will just return the ring to Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa: ahhhm, I... I honestly don’t know what to say. Then he felt something that hit him. Ouch mom, don’t hit me. It’s so embarrassing in front of my baby.

 

Everyone was laughing at the scene and then the tensed surroundings earlier felt lighter.

 

Yonghwa: Seohyunnie, Baby, be my forever. Marry me please?

 

Seohyun didn’t know how to reply. If she says Yes, will that be fake also, will that comes from the favors they had earlier and looking at Yonghwa with his puppy eyes, She was screaming inside of how adorable he is right now. He is so mesmerizing. She just got back to her senses when she felt Yonghwa’s hand taking hers.

 

Seohyun: Are you sure? While grinning at him.

 

Yonghwa was just staring at her, honestly, his serious regarding this, he just doesn’t know if Seohyun’s answer will be serious also. He was looking staring at her beautiful pair of sparkling eyes. He didn’t know it but he can’t take off his stare at her ever since the first time he saw her eating at that restaurant.

 

Seohyun: Of course Yong. I will marry you. And don’t stare at me like that, they will be thinking that I got a love potion for you. A jest reply to Yonghwa but deep inside she was so nervous yet she felt her heart racing but then again this is all just a deal they had earlier.

 

Yonghwa can’t contain his happiness. Yes this was just a deal but it felt so real, he wants all of this to be real most especially seeing Seohyun wearing the ring that really fits her. He hugs her tight and she hugs him back. Then they heard Yonghwa’s dad and his brother telling him to give her a kiss. He felt Seohyun’s hug loosened up.

 

Yonghwa: Don’t worry, this will be just short and a smack kiss only. He whispers to Seohyun while still hugging her. He doesn’t want her to think that he was taking advantage but Seohyun nods, a sign that she’s okay with it.

 

But the short and smack kiss becomes passionate gradually. It feels like they are the only ones there. It’s the feelings that they have with each other that drag them in their state right now. They never felt that way, it’s like fireworks everywhere. That none of them wants to break the magical scene. After the long and passionate kiss they then realized that everyone is looking at them actually. Seohyun hid her face on Yonghwa’s shoulder. Everyone is giving them catcalls, everybody is happy. But Yonghwa’s mom is the happiest of them all. At last Yonghwa found the girl that he needs, the girl that will be there for him up to their forever and that girl is Seohyun, she is very sure of that.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

hello people! i missed writing YongSeo fics! so here it is! tadaaaa~

well, this is just a short fic, maybe 2 or 3 shots.

you see, everything is happening so fast in the story. keke

well, I hope you'll like it tho :) 

please wait for the next chapter/s. I'll post it ASAP!

How was your summer btw? keke