Is she Joohyun?

Twins Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Joohyun.." The teacher call her, and there is no respond.

"KIM JOOHYUN!" she louder her voice,

"She is here miss Lee, sorry she is a little bit unwell." Taeyeon help her to answer.

Miss Lee shook her head and continue called other student, Taeyeon looked at her and feeling worried. Joohyun been like this almost a week, unfocused on class and looks gloomy, Taeyeon decided to ask her after the class.

The end of the class, all student storming out the class. Joohyun was still on her seat, packing her thing slowly. Taeyeon walk to her seat and patted her, she looks at the older girl.

"Joohyun ah.." She called.

"Uhm, yes eonnie?" she faked a smile.

"Is there something happened to you? You looks different from usual." Taeyeon said.

"I.. I'm okay, maybe tired." 

"How about your relationship with Jungkook?" She sudden ask.

Joohyun motion changed and looks to other way, "We.. we are friend, that's all." she look at Taeyeon and fake a smile, but her eyes was teary.

Taeyeon know something wrong with her, "Are you okay? If you have something just told me I'll help you, you never been like this before, come on I'm worried about you." she said.

Joohyun tilt down her head and sniff, Taeyeon get closer to her and patting her. She cried out and suddenly hug Taeyeon thighly, "I really like him..."

"Sometimes cried out is a good way to released" Taeyeon said and let her cried out.

A while, Joohyun stopped crying. "Sorry eonnie.." She said.

"It's nothing, now tell me what really happened. Why we saw your twins with Jungkook yesterday?" She ask. Joohyun told her all the problem.

"WTH! she told you to did it?" Taeyeon flaming, Joohyun only nooded. "But you likes Jungkook, don't you? why you still help her?"

"She said she like her too, I have no choice but to le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter