A sudden kiss

Twins Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident, a week later Jungkook was sitting on a bench near the corridor while plugged in his headset on ears and playing his phone. Suddenly Mark came toward him.

"Hey.." He called him. Jungkook looks up and unplugged his headset.

"You call me?" Jungkook ask.

"You're Joohyun's so-called boyfriend right?" he said, Jungkook nooded.

"You think I don't know? you're just putting on act to let me give up. I know that's all." Mark said and smirked.

"What are you saying?" Jungkook stand up looking straight to him.

"You never had interaction with her this past week, how should I believe you're really a couple huh?"

"You tailed us? Childish." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you said, I never give up on her." Mark said.

The other side, Joohyun and Taeyeon were walking toward the classroom. Taeyeon looking around and stoppef her path when he saw two boys were quarelling.

"Hyun, looked! Are they Jungkook and Mark?" she pointed to them, "Seems like they're quarelling." Joohyun looked at where she pointed.

She widened her eyes, "Omo!" she quickly run toward them with Taeyeon followed behind.

"Show me if you can." Mark said. Jungkook shooked his head while smirked, hearing his words.

Joohyun stand infront of Jungkook and look toward Mark, "Mark sshi, what are you do-" suddenly Jungkook hold her waist and turned her to him, he pressed his lips toward hers. She was shocked with his sudden action, but she know he must do it with reason so she just let it be. Taeyeon who show the scene she was shocked too, she quickly took out her phone and capture it.

Jungkook break the kiss, and interwined their hands. "See? you better give up, she is mine." he said, then Mark left them.

A while jungkook break their interwined, "Sorry.." he said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter