Punishment

Strange Master

“Oh god!” A male voice booms behind me. I flinch in fear and quickly drop the half eaten food and hop down from the seats. I run as fast I can up the carpeted stairs, fully aware of the trouble I got into and the consequences I will face.

I squeeze through the crack of my master’s bedroom door and quickly dive underneath the large tall bed. My heart pounds inside my chest as I lay silently underneath the sturdy bed frame, praying that no one will notice my presence.

The sound of rapid footsteps echos around the room. I hold my breath and wait for the man to pass. Suddenly, the footsteps stop. I tense up. My eyes widen in horror as my gaze meet with a pair of eyes that stares at me in anger. A hand reaches in and drags me by my leg. I claw at the floor, trying the overcome the strong force that effortlessly pulls me out in the blink of an eye.

I struggle to free myself, but it is no use. It is very obvious that there is a wide gap between our powers. I stop and stare into my master’s eyes. He pins me against the carpeted floor and intensely holds my gaze.

“You are a very bad girl, Ivy.”

I shiver upon his words and open my mouth to speak. But before I can do so, master releases his grip and heaves a sigh. "I can never stay mad at you when you look at me like that... But Ivy, we have a guest tonight, and you ruined the food," he says and looks at me seriously. "Looks like I have no choice. You need to learn your lesson." His voice suddenly hardens before roughly grabbing me by my waist.

He brings me down the stairs, all the way to the basement door and pushes it open. I protest while he walks down the stairs and stops in the middle of the room. It is quiet down here, making the buzz of the electronics seem louder than usual. Without any words, my master sets me down on a cold hard chair placed in the center of the room. I am not very fond of this place, but what can I possibly do about it? It seems like master really is angry at me.

"You are staying here until everything settles down," he left me those words and walks up the stairs, shutting off all the lights on his way up. Pure darkness envelops the space around me.

I call out to him and plead him not to leave me down here by myself.

My master glares at me. "Shut up."

I sit on the chair and watches as he closes the basement door. I regret my stupid decision of eating the food on the table which clearly isn't made for me.

My master and I have a deep relationship. He is different from me, yet I love him. He is mostly absent from the house during the day, but I am always at home to protect this place and keep our home safe.

Although he is particularly strict with me today, he is usually easy going and fun to be around. He is mad because I probably ruined his night with an important person. Every since the snow melted and flowers bloomed, a lady begin to visit our home. She is very nice and pretty. 

After what seems like forever, the basement door is finally opened. The lady's voice can be heard as she speaks and laughs with my master. The light is , and I wait for the two people to approach.

"Jongin, where is Ivy? I haven't seen her in so long. I've liked her ever since I met her, I can't wait until we live together, then I get to play with her all day."

"Ha ha, I locked her down in the basement because she was being naughty today. I'm glad you like her so much though. I bought her for quite a good price."

When my master and the lady comes down, I get up from the chair and hurried to greet them. The lady is so nice to me, she is well mannered and acted upon my liking, except for when she is too close to my master. 

"Let's go upstairs now, shall we?" My master says and pats my bottom to make me go upstairs. I don't like it when he touches me like that in front of others. It is embarrassing. The lady just laughs at his actions and heads up behind me.

My master picks me up and places me on the sofa. I lay there, waiting for what is to come. The two people looks at me as they chat. What came next is unexpected. It shockes me, but at the same time excites me.

My master goes to get one of my favorite items. I have always loved feathers. It brings out my inner lust and wildness.

"Ivy really likes this one, she makes the cutest expressions," he says with a chuckle.

Maybe it is because we have guest over, but my master teases more than usual. He takes his sweet time and watches in satisfaction as he makes me grumble and scowl. He plays with me, he shows me what I want, but he refused to give it to me. However, when the lady plays with me, she knows exactly what I like. The way she work her hands is truly magical. I purr in pleasure when I finally receive what I wanted. The feathers are truly a treat. 

When the little play session is over, I lay on the sofa in exhaustion. My chest heaves up and down as I listen to the conversation between the two people.

The woman is leaning on my master as she speaks to him. "She is so much fun. I wish I can play with her everyday!"

"You will be able to soon, honey. I guarantee."

I look away from them, their closeness makes me slightly jealous. I am a female after all, and I do not like to see another female being so close to my master.

"Jongin."

"Yes baby?"

"Do you ever let her sleep with you?"

My ears perk up at her words.

"Sometimes, but if you don't want me to, I can keep her out of my bed. After all, I'll have you sleeping beside me soon, right?"

The lady laughs at his words.

I can't help it but be a little bothered by what he said. I want to stay close to my master. I don't want some other woman in his bed.

I am allowed to sleep with him on his big warm bed sometimes. I enjoy it, the little bits of touching and cuddling that happens is wonderful. He always tells me how beautiful I am, and how soft my body is. I love being close to him, that's all I really care about. The way my master massages my body with his warm gentle hands always makes me moan in pleasure.

"Ivy, come here and let me touch you," the lady calls out for me.

I glance over at her lazily before ignoring her request.

"Come here girl. You like being cuddled, don't you?" My master calles this time.

I sigh and force myself to get up and walk over to the couch they are sitting on.

It is pretty interesting when my master calls for me since he will do it in a funny manner. He claps his hands and say my name. Of course, I go to him immediately every time because I know I'll earn his praise.

When he praises me, he pats my head and tells me that I'm a good Kitty.

Yes, yes, he calls me kitty.

My name is Ivy, and I am a cat.