Chapter 4

Unplan love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week that changsub did not talk to his parent and always locked up himself in the room..he come out when he has class or hungry ..else then that he kept his distance from his parent..he wants to protest..This time he does not want to lose....he will proof to jieun that he can disobey their parents order..

Changsub get ready to go to class....he then walked out from the room..when he  opened the door..he saw his dad standing infront of him...he tried to avoid eye contact with Mr Lee and tried to walk away from his room..unfortunately, Mr Lee grabbed changsub's hand and make him stopped..

"I'll have class right now..please let your hand off dad..don't worry i'm not going to the club..i'll be back after finished class."

"Finally ...you talk..i thought you becoming mute..i'm quite worry son...we have to talk..and that is right now..your class starts late..don't try to fool me"

Changsub then went to his bed and his father sitted next to him..

"Are you angry chansub-ah??

"A little ..."

"I know that it is hard for you to accept this news because it was too sudden..your mom and i discussed very carefully to make the decision..like we said..this is for your own good and not us ...i'll hope you understand... You also know that every decision that we make is for your own good.."Mr Lee leaved after finished his words...Changsub then went out to see his friends... 
   
                                                    ♥♥♥

Changsub skipped class today because he is too lazy to go to class as his mind is not in right condition ..he went to the cafe where he usually go...he entered the cafe and go to the counter to make order...he starving like crazy because he does not eat breakfast...

"What would you like to order,sir???"

"I want orange juice with chicken sandwiches without onion please.."

Changsub waited his order to come and his eyes were busy searching for chorong but he does not see her. His order then finished the employer passed the tray to him

"Excuse me, there is an employer name chorong if i'm not mistaken??'

"Yes..but she take a day off today...she need to take her father to the hospital..is there any problem sir??" said the employer

"Aah..its.nothing..just asking because i don't see her" changsub took his order and sit at the table..he then asked one of the worker for a piece of paper and wrote something....after finished writin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter