FOUR

Another Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The fact that Jay started to hang out with Chaerin again boiled my blood. I know exactly what he feels toward my girlfriend.

Okay, I'm not gonna lie and i will admid if i met Chaerin through Jay. He invited me to join his labels grand opening ceremony and i met her, a very beautiful woman with blonde hair and mole plestered on her left cheek.

Since then we start to contact each other until i asked her out and she said yes. Not my fault if CL chose me over Jay, its not like i know he developed feeling towards her that time. He started being a jerk after we both are officially dating, since then i know Jay loves CL.


---

I rushed myself as soon i reached her apartment lobby, going inside the lift and pressed the 18 where her room is. The way to her room seems really long, gosh.


I pressed the password within a minute, of course i do know my girlfriend's password. Its our anniversary date. When the door unlocked a grins escaped from my mouth.

"HUNCHAE~" I whinned as soon as i took off my shoes.
"Whos there? Jingyo oppa...?" A soft voice came from inside, and my girl figured came out with grins and her eye-smile plastered.
"Of course, who else called you with hunchae other than me?" I sounds sarcastic, but she know it was a joke. She just slapped my hand as an answer and headed me inside.

I froze when i saw a guy who is sleeping on the sofa in front of the TV.

"Why is Jay still here?" I tried to be nice as possible but it failed. Chaerin looked at me in confusion.
"What do you mean why? He was tired and I suggested him to rest here for a while" I just shrugged. Yeah, its her house anyway its her rule to invite people not mine.
"Beside he help me for the whole day, Unlike my boyfriend who is always busy with his work" She winked and sticked out her tongue.
A slightly red covered my cheeks.
"I'm truly sorry... especially about the dinner last time" i whispered but fortunately she could hear me.
"Its okay oppa, i was just joking. We both are busy, I could understand that" A smiled formed on her puffy cheek.


I took another glance at Jay who is snoring a little right now. Geez. Why cant you just try to find another girl instead of chasing over my Chaerin?


"Oppa have you eaten?" Chaerin asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter