Thirty

She's My Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

“YOU!”

Jackson, the first one to recover, pointed at the “stranger”.  

He stepped in front of Ally protectively, “WHY ARE YOU HERE?”

The intruder scoffed, about to throw a comeback when she saw Mark kneeling and that was when it hit her, “Am I disrupting something here?”

“What do you think?” Junior smirked.

Mark wanted to jump off a building right now and Lydia felt her body vibrate with giggles.

“Oh,” the girl looked self conscious, “I just – the waiter told me –… I’m sorry, I’ll just,” she shut and retreated to a corner.

Haru frowned wondering why her favourite Aunt wasn’t giving her a hug right now.

“Today is the worse day ever,” Mark mumbled limply on the ground.

“Hum… I think I can turn that around,” Lydia teased.

Mark’s eyes glittered at her statement.

“Yes,” she finally said the magic word, “my answer is yes.”

“YES SHE SAID YES!” Bambam yelled at the top of his lungs and released the party cracker as Yugyeom blew on the horn.

In the midst of all the chaos, Mark finally slipped the ring on her finger. He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. Planting a sweet kiss on her lips, he rested his forehead on hers, both their eyes turned into happy crescents.

“From now you’re mine,” he whispered against her lips.

“I was always yours,” Lydia hummed while playing with his boutonniere.

“Daddy me too!” Haru tugged on Mark’s pant leg and stretched out her arms.

Heart thumping while grinning from ear to ear, Mark gladly scooped up the little one.

“Say cheese!” JB held up the camera and snapped the picture before Youngjae could photo bomb the perfect family photo.

Haru repositioned herself between her two parents, hugging both their necks, “Daddy, Daddy, are you going to live with us? Mommy, will daddy live with us now? I want Daddy to live with us. Daddy you can sleep in my room!”

Lydia pecked Haru’s cheek and grinned at Mark, “She can’t stop calling you.”

“I don’t mind,” Mark lifted Haru onto his shoulders and spun around making her squeal. “I’ll never get tired of hearing it.”

“Um, uh is now a better time to interrupt?” the forgotten girl spoke up again silencing the room. 

“No now is a better time to leave,” Jackson pointed at the door, “Exit that way.”

“Aunt Minzy!!!” Haru squealed and ran over after Mark placed her on the ground.

“Aigoo, look at how tall you are now!” Minzy cooed, “Last time I saw you, you were still a midget.”

“She still is,” Bambam replied honestly and Mark sent him a glare, “Just watch, one day my little girl will be taller than you.”

“HOLD UP!” Jackson placed two hands in the air like he was directing traffic, “Why did you call Minzy Aunt?” he asked Haru.

“Because I’m her Aunt,” Minzy made a ‘Duh’ face.

“My favourite Aunt,” Haru clarified and gave Minzy another hug before asking, “Where is my present?”

“OMG,” Bambam clutched his stomach laughing, “She is just like Mark Hyung.”

“Why are you her Aunt?” Jackson asked still not letting it go.

“She is my foster sister remember?” Lydia piped up, “Be nice Jackson, she helped me a lot during my pregnancy… and she treats Haru well too.”

“But she is creepy,” Jackson pouted and waited for Allyson to back him up but she occupied herself with an onion in the kitchen.

Minzy just rolled her eyes, “Jackson, stop being such a brat.”

“Excuse me?!” Jackson’s voice went high pitch, “But last I remember, you were the one chasing me around,” he showed off his couple ring, “I’m taken already, so whatever evil plan you have this time, extinguish them!”

“Oh please,” Minzy snickered, “Stop flattering yourself. That was like… how many years ago? When we were young and stupid, you can stop worrying now, I’m like totally over you… honestly I don’t even know what I saw in you in the first place... you're so not my type.”

“You – Me,” Jackson looked at Youngjae, “But I am still flattering right?”

Youngjae just laughed and that sent Jackson into the kitchen to get confirmation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter