What will i do?

A Friend's confession

I met Jay and Jong in front of the school gates when it finished.

"Who will you choose?" Jonghyun oppa cutely sang as he jumped up next to me.

I smiled and put a finger to my lips ," It's a secret!" I sang as a walked along with the two of them following me.

"Of course it'll be me." Jay oppa smirked as he walked along  beside me, hands in his pockets.

"Yah! How can you say that? It's definitely me." Jonghyun pushed Jay Oppa out of the way as he stood next to me.

"You two are like a pair of fighting dinosaurs," I chuckled and Jonghyun laughed.

"What's so bad about dinosaurs?" he laughed, before his position was regained by Jay once again.

"Stop it, you two." I frowned.

"What wrong baby cakes?" Jonghyun oppa tapped me, "Can't decide who to go with?" He said looking slightly more relieved compared to before, which i found fascinating due to the fact that he seemed so confident just a minute ago.

"Just shut up and let her decide," Jay Oppa said without much hesitation and he walked ahead of us.

"What's wrong with him?" Jonghyun scratched his head before walking ahead as i followed behind them.

My expression darkened...

What am i seriously going to do?

Listen to my heart? But what is my heart really telling me?