It has always been him...

A Friend's confession

Yujin's POV:

"Yujin-ah!" Someone called, and i turned around to see two gorgeous looking guys waving at me as they ran up to me. These two guys were both my best friends, and you may think I'm extremely lucky for being surrounded by such good-looking guys, but to them, our relationship was probably far from being lovers like in those dramas you'd see on television where a girl's best friend happens to be hiding his love for her. Reality just didn't work that way.

"Where have you been all weekend?" Jonghyun oppa, lightly ruffled my hair playfully as he attempted to intimidate me, while Jae Oppa just chuckled along with us.

"You didn't even call or text me and now you ask me where I've been all weekend!??" I looked at him in disbelief until my mind clicked in that one second, "Hand it over."

"Hand what over?" He looked at me, his eyes darting around nervously.

"My present."

"Oh my god." Jay muttered in english, which happened all the time, "We COMPLETELY forgot it was your birthday today!" unlike Jonghyun, Jay oppa was able to be less suspicious.

"I've pretty much known you for my entire life so do you really think I'd think that you two forgot?" I reached my hand out and Jonghyun shyly handed it over.

"You're no fun," Jonghyun playfully stuck his tongue out, "Your reaction level is at zero,"

"You! Don't be so mean, it's her birthday." Jay Oppa nudged Jonghyun as i quietly chuckled to myself. He turned to me, "Here's my gift." He winked.

"Thank you guys, I really appreciate it!" I smiled at them as we walked towards our different classes, chatting.

 

I arrived at my locker to leave their presents and grab the books i needed for today until i noticed a heap post it notes stuck to the bag Jay Oppa had given to me. I smiled at the thought that he always remembered i really liked post-it notes.

I flicked through each page and they all had a word on them as i linked the sentence together.

Just - the - two - of - us.

Today - at - 7

My - home

Be - there

I - really - want - to - talk - to - you.

Without realising, a smile started to form on my face as i felt touched by his post-it note idea and i stuck it back onto the bag. 

I looked through Jonghyun's gift bag to find only a single post-it note, with everything written on the one note unlike Jay's. 

My dearest Yujin!

If you go to Jay instead of me, I will never talk to you again!

But I shall meet you in Seoul Park at the bench under the apple tree at 9

Be There!

I have some things i want to say...

I chuckled at how childish Jonghyun oppa still was, until i realised i would only be able to see one of them, since it would take an hour to get to Seoul Park if i were to see Jonghyun Oppa after Jay...

"It'll work out, trust me!" Yunae crept up behind me, giving me a shock.

"W-what?" I stuttered, wondering how she could read my mind all the time.

"You're like an open book, the expression you have right now is just like the ones you have when you realise you haven't done your maths homework, which rarely happens," She laughed, while i just stood there blank.

"Oh, so it isn't maths this time," She covered , "Guy problems maybe?"

I just nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Do you think i like Jay Oppa or Jonghyun Oppa more?" I looked at her with a dazed look, biting my lip.

"YA! OF COURSE IT'S ---" She yelled before i was able to cover .

"I don't want the whole world to know!" I whispered, while she nodded.

"Don't you remember, it's always been him since ages ago?" She shook my shoulders.

"But then i feel bad for the other one! What should i do?" I sighed.

"I don't know who you're going to end up choosing for whatever you're going to do, but just do what your heart wants, not what you think is more logical, okay?" She smiled warmly, patting my shoulder, "I've gotta go to class now, I hope things work out the way you want it to," nudged me before walking off.

It's always been him hasn't it?

What am i thinking..... He only loves me as his best friend.