002 | Fell inlove with my Bestfriend

steps — drabbles.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drabble Type: Mine
Title: Fell inlove with my Bestfriend
Pairing: Taehyung & Sujeong
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst
Words: 1,615
Prompt Inspiration: Jason Chen's Bestfriend
itsleecrizelle's Corner: You know what, I feel a bestfriend vibe with Taehyung and Sujeong actually. So I decided to write this, whenever I listen to that music I always think of TaeJeong. ^w^

Story’s Music  — Bestfriend by Jason Chen

Taehyung’s

I remember the day when I was with Ryu Sujeong, she’s my bestfriend, ever since we were still at 7 years old. I smiled when I thought of her, we made a promise that we’ll always be together. And we did. When we reached our high school days, I realized that I already fell inlove with my Bestfriend, I decided to confess to her at the rooftop with a single rose with me. But when I confessed my feelings, she rejected me.

She starts to avoid me, which I was actually hurt. So this is what being rejected feels? It hurts me so much, I ruined it—our friendship. I’m in despair, our friendship won’t come back anymore. I never talked to her until now, when we already graduated in school and I work in a convenient store while studying in a College School. And I won’t hope anymore that she’ll come back again, I ruined it after all.

Someone patted me, it’s our Manager-hyung, Suga-hyung. He’s smiling, showing his gums, “Work hard for today okay?”

I nodded, “Of course Suga-hyung.”

“Okay then, I’ll go now.” I saw Suga-hyung went away from the convenient store.

I was arranging the products inside, when I heard a bell, someone went in. I turned around, my eyes widens I can feel my jaw dropped when I saw that someone entered inside the convenient store. It’s her. She became pretty after those years, she had her bangs now, she’s wearing a pretty dress. I gulped, it’s really her. But even though she looked at me, but it seems like she doesn’t remember me. Or she does? She really wants to avoid me that much? She really hate me isn’t?

“Sujeongie!” I called, she turned around and she looked like puzzled, “Are you really mad at me?” I frankly asked, I hate Sujeong avoiding me for confessing my feelings to her. I’m ed.

She blinked, “How did you know my name? And I’m not mad at you.” She wonders, what? Is she nuts? Of course I know it because I know her ever since were 7 years old!

“Are you nuts? I’m your bestfriend ever since 7 years old, but now? I guess you don’t consider it.”

She shook her head, “Nope, I’m not a nuts,” and she pointed at me, “and I haven’t met anyone in my life ever since I was a child, so you’re not my bestfriend.”

I scoffed, “Really? Or you just don’t want my feelings to you, so your playing right now that you haven’t met me? Do you hate me that much?” I’m really mad right now.

I saw Sujeong knitted her eyebrows, “What are you talking about? Please if your mad at someone, maybe your mistaken me as that another person.” She sighed, as she started to pick some biscuits.

“I’m certain your Ryu Sujeong! You’re my bestfriend.” I insist, it’s her, it’s really her. I know her very well, she’s really cting that she doesn’t know me huh?

She sighed, “Please, maybe your mistaken me as another person. I don’t really know you. My bestfriend is Jeong Yein.” She seemed stressed whenever I say that she’s my bestfriend and she’s Ryu Sujeong. But it was really her…

“I—“

“Sujeongie!” I heard a girlish voice came from behind at the convenient store’s door, there’s a girl who wears a casual wear rather than Sujeong’s. That’s also the nickname I was calling to Sujeong. “What takes you so long?” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter