The Chosen one's are.... *drum roll*

∞ Infinity ∞ *Woollim Entertainment first Co-Ed group*

Charismatic Queen (Pandapinky19)

Name: Kim Dayoung

Age: 20

Birtdate: 21st April 1991

Ethnicity: Korean

Hometown: Yangpyeong, South Korea

Languages spoken: Korean

Family: Mother and Father

Description of self: 

Dayoung is only nineteen years of age, but her maturity level is way beyond that. She’s a responsible, well mannered, young woman who carries herself with pride, confidence, and poise. An alluring, mysterious vibe surrounds her.

 
Dayoung is the epitome of calm, cool, and collected. She's extremely laid back, and has a chill, carefree attitude. She rarely raises her voice, or loses her temper. You know you’ve seriously messed up if you get on her bad side.
 
She’s very stubborn. She likes to do things her own way, but she can admit when she’s wrong.
 
Once she makes a decision; she sticks with it, and sees it until the very end. Determination, good effort, and hard work are what she believes is necessary to achieve your goals and dreams. She will never leave a task unfinished, and possesses a very good work ethic.
 
Honesty is her best quality. She's extremely blunt whenever asked for her opinion. She's never hesitant to speak her mind, or say what needs to be said.
 
 Dayoung treats everyone she encounters with respect. She expects respect in return. She is never rude, unless provoked. When she becomes irritated, she doesn't fuss, get angry or pout like most girls. She calmly addresses the problem, and confronts the source with a witty comment. She’s extremely quick witted, sly, and intelligent, both street smart and book smart.
 
Time management is one of her strong points. She’s always on time and very organized.
 
Trust is a big issue for Dayoung. She trusts very lightly, and believes trust is something one earns. It takes time and effort for her to open up to someone.
 
Once you get to know Dayoung, you'll see that she can be an outstanding friend. She's loyal, understanding, and always willing to lend a helping hand. She has a strong will to make the ones she cares about happy.
Stage name: Day
Position: Sub-leader, Sub-vocal,Sub-everything
Personal fanclub name: Good Day
Personal fanclub colour: Yellow 
 
 
Breathless Rapper (mrsleekikwang)

Name: Kim Ella

Age: 20

Birthdate: 29 August 1991

Ethnicity: Half Korean Half American

Hometown: California

Languages spoken: English, Korean, Japanese and Mandarin

Family: Mother, Father and 2 older brothers.

Description of self:

Ella is a bad mamajama.I mean like seriously, she'll judge/hurt anyone around her age.She's mean but at the same time that is exactly how she shows she likes someone.She'll push you around and yes,she is a leader not a follower.Even if she doesn't want to be.She doesn't like to be called old.Yes,she is 20 and she thinks anyone 21 and older is old but she still doesn't want to be reminded of it.She is someone who uses profanity alot and will curse any one out.Well,not old people or little children or anyone 5 years or more older than her but other than that she will.She's respectful when she knows she has to be.Ella Learned Taekwondo,Judo and Kungfu when she was 6 .She learned it so she could defend herself from the bullies that bullied her .Her Parents died when she was 13.Thats when her attitude change towards everyone except her brothers.Her brother ChiHoon had to go to work and after school.She won't take no for an answer.She will go to the EXTREME to get that yes for whatever she wants to do.She'll even annoy the person the whole day or more just to get a freaking yes.She loves her sleep.I'm serious.Sleep is her everything and if you wake her up she will annoy you or even hit you the whole day.But if it's a emergency or training or something important she will not do anything to you but if it's for a stupid matter she'll attack you.
 
Ella is all about food.She can cook really well.She can cook onigiri(Rice in the shape of a triangle with seaweed on top),ramen,sushi,You name it and she'll totally cook for you.She eats really slow and hates when people remind her of that.She'll just tell them,"I'm sorry I like to ENJOY my food."Ella is very straight forward.She will tell you what's on her mind.If you're ugly,she'll tell you but still be your friend if you have a nice personality.She jokes around a lot and at times she watches what she says because she doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.But on regular days she'll never watch she says and might make you cry if you are hella sensitive.She has a thing for pranks.If you want to prank/hurt/scare someone she is the person to call.She hates braggers or boasters.They get on her nerves.They need to be put in their place.

Ella is a very competitve,athletic girl.She loves to play sports and will try to beat everyone.Even with Video games.She’s a beast at them.She is a very funny girl.Everyone that likes her thinks she’s hella hilarious.She can tell any good comeback that can make anyone laugh.Even if you don’t like her.She just has that way of making people laugh.She’s naturally funny and doesn’t have to try like some.Sometimes she does say lame jokes but it’s only for fun.She will always be true to her word.When she means something she’s serious.If she tells someone she hates them she is super serious and might never ever talk to them again.Ella wishes she could be a bit more nicer but it never really works out.She has problems and humans these days get on her nerves.Although she is mean, she does have a nice side.She has the greatest advice for people and she loves helping people out.She’s good in cleaning and people always ask her to clean but she is too lazy to do it.She is lazy and athletic.People are like that and she’s one of those people.She is a caring girl.Yeah,she shows it differently than the rest but she is someone to go to if you are sad.She’ll comfort you because she hates seeing people cry.If she makes anyone cry she’ll apologize a lot and hug that person until they stop crying.It breaks her heart when she sees someone so hurt to the point that they cry.If she knows you cry easily or you’re very sensitive,she’ll make sure you don’t get hurt.She is the person who will encourage you no matter what with her super harsh words.She doesn’t cry often but when she does,you know it’s serious and you should take it seriously.She has a heart and she is nice but it’s in a mean way.She Loves Pikachu.Ella is fluent in three languages Smartass,Sarcasm,and Profanity plus she loves to correct people when they are wrong because she think they look stupid.She is a genius and it’s hard to correct her because she’s mostly right.She loves to argue and can argue all day.She knows when she’s right and knows when she’s wrong.Some of her friends call her a she-devil because of her attitude towards them.She is hard to handle and obviously someone not to mess with.

Stage name: Ella

Position: Sub-Leader, Lead Rapper and Sub-vocal

Personal fanclub name: Metalicz

Personal fanclub colour:  Silver 

 

 

Pure Goddess (havana1803)

 

Name: Kang Hani

Age: 19

Birthdate: 18 March 1992

Ethnicity: Korean

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Languages spoken: Korean, English and Japanese

Family: Mother and Father

Description of self:

Hanny is not really smart but she’s fast learner and diligent, she also likes to keep her surrounding clean and neat. She is pure and calm. People say she is like untouched, white paper. She’s mature, friendly and fun to be with. She’s down to earth. She's very nice and polite to everyone she meets. She always has a smile on her face making others happy just looking at her. She’s amazing when it comes to work, she becomes shy in front of any guys she’s interested in and her mind goes blank all of the sudden. She can do nothing right and absolutely clueless when it comes to love. Hanny is also a very good secret keeper. You could tell any secret to Hanny and she won’t spill. She can talk forever with anyone who is willing to talk with her. Sometimes she holds grudges on people, but she easily forgives them after. Hanny loves seeing people laugh and smile. She gets along easily with others. Hanny is honest, maybe a bit too honest sometimes which is often leads her to a problem/misunderstanding. Hanny doesn't like to talk about her feelings, yet even show how she feels other than happy.  She doesn't like to show or tell anyone her feelings because she doesn't want anyone to worry about her. No one really knows what she's thinking, because she always has a smile on her face, so people think she's always happy. She can see through most people and read them, just with a little conversation. She can be very absent minded and forgetful of everything. She is determined to get what she wants. People usually become fond of her easily because of her open personality and warm nature. She doesn’t fall in love easily and prefer casual relationships but when she loves someone, it’s deep, full and unconditional. Her family and friends are the ones who are most important to her. Hanny can sometimes blurt things that come to her mind. That sometimes gets her in trouble but she laughs about it in the end. She tends to nag people for little things, especially hygiene. She's a perfectionist and will keep working at it until she gets it perfect. Hanny has a calm and soothing aura around her at all time, and people tend to find her fascinating. She`s good at giving advice, but tend not to take her own advice. Crying is her major weakness. She hates crying period, because it just too hard for her to hold back her tears when she is sad. Hanny is someone who will try to calm and soothe in any situation.

Stage name: Hanny

Position: Lead Vocal, Main Dancer

Personal fanclub name: HON:EY

Personal fanclub colour:  Green 

 

4D Piano Goddess (Stargaz3r)

 

Name: Lee Seungrie

Age: 19

Birthdate: 20 june 1992

Ethnicity: Korean

Hometown: Busan, South Korea

Languages spoken: Korean, English and Japanese

Family: Mother, Father, Older sister, Older brother and Younger brother

Description of self:

 

First of all E-seungie is the president of 4D town. She makes dumb jokes that people never laugh at but when people see her face when she fails at making jokes your gonna start laughing.. ITS SO DAEBAK!!!. E-seungie is actually the type who likes to bully her Unnie's but she respects them alot! E-seungie is also known as a Piano Godess.. she can play the piano really well.. and her charismatic goddess looks goes well with her personality while she is on the piano~ But her 4d side ruins this image... She has an amazing dancing skills!!! she really is a goddes on the piano~            
 
         E-seungie also likes to shout when she talks. Although sometimes it is a bit anoying but she britens up the room. If you need some comfort or need someone to let out your secretes too, E-seungie will be a good one to do it too. She listens to you and gives great advice. Again.. sorry if when comforting you she trys to make you laugh with one of here 4D jokes.. LOL. Her friends likes her because she really is random.. but fun.. although she is a trickster.
 

Stage name: E-seungie

Position: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer

Personal fanclub name: Goddess

Personal fanclub colour:  Baby Blue 

 

Baby Maknae (kiera1114)

 

Name: Lee Kiera

Age:16

Birthdate: 14 March 1995

Ethnicity: Korean, Japanese and American mixed

Hometown: Cheongdam, Seoul, South Korea

Languages spoken: Korean, English, Japanese and Mandarin

Family: Mother, Father and Older brother

Description of self:

 

Kiera has the most perfect milky skin anyone has ever seen. Guy's will immediately fall in love with her appearence. But, she's not the ty type of girl who likes flirting. She has never experieced any love relationships before. Kiera is cheerful, energetic and sometimes she can also be very cold. She loves the outdoors but she hates the sun. She's very good in sports and loves to go to the playground near their dorm bcoz it's peaceful. 

Kiera was Woollim entertainment's first female trainee. That's why she's close to their male trainees. She was known to be the mood maker and she loves to tell lame jokes to everyone. She loves being random and sometimes she will roll on the floor for god know's what she's doing! xD

When Kiera is in a bad mood, the only thing she does is pouts like nobody's business. The only thing that can cheer her up is either home-made food or a trip to the mall. She loves eating food a lot! Despite her obsession for food, she never gains weight! That's why she doesn't care if she eats a lot.  She also goes to the mall with her unnies and oppas when she's in a bad mood. Kiera is a trend-setter and a fashionista. She loves buying tank tops , shirts , skirts and shorts. That's because it's the only thing she'll wear in the dorm. 

Stage name: BabyK / Rara / Kiera

Position: Main vocalist, Main Dancer, Face of group, Maknae

Personal fanclub name: Athena

Personal fanclub colour: Black  and  Pink 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the chosen ones.... Chukkahae!!! *throws confetti*

Now~ It's time to go on with the story! but first, i wanna ask you guys...

Do you want to start the story before debut, or debut news at allkpop???

leave the comments below!!! x))