2 months ago~ Before debut. :D

∞ Infinity ∞ *Woollim Entertainment first Co-Ed group*

*Sunggyu's POV* 

"What time is it??? *yawns*" I rubbed my eyes and looked at the alarm clock. "9.30 am?! I'm supposed to meet the other members at 10!! Oh gosh!" I went into the bathroom and took a bath. 5 minutes later, I went out from the bathroom. It didn't take long for me to prepare myself though. "What should I wear??? I have to look my best though~" I wore my black and white graphic t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Yep... I'm a simple guy... We're gonna get our make-up done anyways... I got out of the house. "I thought manager hyung said that a car's going to pick me up... Where is it???" I started walking and there i saw a black stylish car. Great. My style.

I went into the car and met with our manager, Jang Woo Sun. "Annyeonghaseyo manager-nim" i said. "Morning Sunggyu. Did you wake up late again???" he said. I froze. *how da heck did he know?* "A-aniyo. I woke up early.. :))" i said, stuttering. "Really??? Hmm.. What time did you wake up???" he said to me by giving a slight glare. "Errrmm... 9:30 am??" I gave him the most awkward laugh i could possibly give. Hehe...

"Mwo?! Yah! As the leader you should be well prepared! What kind of leader are you?! =='' He told the driver to drive somewhere. I think it's something that has to do with water?? Let's just wait and see~

*Dongwoo's POV*

"Good Morning~!!" I shouted. "Will you quiet down?? Some of the neighbours are still sleeping!" My mom shouted from downstairs. Some of the neighbours are still sleeping? Yeah right~ It's already 9:40 am! "Wait~ WHAT?! 9:40 ?! I'm gonna be so dead!!" I hopped off from my bed and ran into the bathroom."Damn ! Where's the towel?!?!" Oh~ It's under the table. I'm such a messy person... :D As soon as i'm done taking my bath, I took my plain green dino t-shirt and grey jeans. Yep! I'm Mr.Simple! Suju sunbae's are the best~ :DD I walked out of my house and saw a white car infront of me.

I went inside. "Annyeonghaseyo.. :))" I greeted the crew and the driver. I looked into the camera. "Where are we going??" They didn't answer. Oh well~ I'll just have to wait.

*Woohyun's POV*

*Cuts the omelette into bite-sized pieces and eats it* "Umm~ Mada!! I'm the bestest cook ever! 8'D Should i cook something for the other members too???" I went to the fridge and looked inside. "I think I put my pancake bater somewhere~ Aha!" I took out the bater and started making pancakes for the others. Half an hour later, all the pancakes were ready. I even put it in a gold box~ Just to make it more... pretty! x)) 

 

Thank you god for making me so freaking awesome! XD I took of my blue apron and went upstairs to change my clothes. I put on some B.B cream and a little bit of powder so that I can cover some of the blemishes. Eventhough there aren't any... O.o 

I went outside and waited for my transport. Manager Jang said that it will be here any minute. A black Mercedes Benz stopped in front of my house. 

"Hot ride~ :DD" I hopped into the car. "Annyeong! :))" I waved at the camera. Today's going to be awesome! :)) The car drove off somewhere... Water-ish??? I can't wait... 

*Hoya's POV*

I practiced all of my dance move last night. I bet I'm going to do fine today. I hope so~ 2 months later, we're going to debut. I hope everyone loves us. I'm expecting all of the members to do their best. Especially in their dancing. I heard that there's going to be 3 main dancers in the group. "Why does it have to be so many dancers anyway??? Whatever it is... I know that i'm the best among all of them.. :))" I always stand out in the crowd! I went into my room and took out a purple hoodie. My favourite coulour btw... I went outside and called Manager-nim. "Yoboseyo??" i asked. "Yes Hoya-ssi??? What's the matter??" He said. "I thought you told me that there's going to be a car waiting for me outside~" "I'm sure it's going to arrive soon.. Be patient okay??" "Arasso." I hung up. Oh.. there it is.. Just about time too..

"Wow... O.o" Where did they get this... thing??? I'll make sure that Manager's going to make this car mine soon! We need cars to travel right?? And the fact that there are 12 of us are making it more ... complicated... I went inside and greeted the crew. "Who's car is it anyway???" I thought to myself. The company isn't THAT rich... is it??

*Dayoung's POV*

"Good Morning world!!" I said to myself.I had a really good sleep last night! I dreamt about... something... O.o *looks at the alarm clock* "Just like what i expected. Waking up an hour and a half before meeting the other members." I'm the type that likes to be on time. Time management is VERY important to me. I slipped of from my bed and put on my yellow slippers then went into the bathroom. I took a warm bath and then brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and had breakfast with my eomma. "Eomma!!! Morning!!! :))" "Oh.. Morning Dayoung-ah... Are you excited for today???" she said. "Yep... I'm super excited~! " i replied. "That's my girl. Here. I made you Tuna sandwiches.. You're favourite~ Next to sushi of course... :DD " "Thank you so much eomma!!!" I ate the sandwich and went into my room right after i finished it. "Better change my clothes." 

http://www.polyvore.com/dayoung/set?id=40142963

Just how i like it... Simple but sophisticated! :)) I went outside and sat on a bench. "There's still 30 minutes before the car gets here... might as well feed the fishes in the pond." 30 minutes have passed and there's still no sign of the car... "I don't like people not being on time!!! Gosh!" i shifted my gaze to the left and saw a white car approaching me.

Wow i tell you... That thing is a beauty... I'm old enough to own a car right??? x)) *Kim Dayoung! stop spazzing bout that car!!!* I took a deep breath and went into the car. "Omo~ Annyeonghaseyo.."  *Why is there a camera in here???* I thought to myself. Maybe this is our first show??

*Sungyeol's POV*

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Morning everyone!!!!!" I shouted. "Hyung~ What's with all the shouting in the morning?? I was having a good dream just now.. *yawns* " said Daeyeol, my 'sweet' younger brother. "Oh.. Dayeol-ssi... You just woke up??" "Yes... Did you really have to shout like that almost EVERY morning??? =='' he complained. "You should be thankful that you're brother can still speak! " Daeyeol just shook his head and went out of my room. Silly brother... He should be thankful that I can be a useful alarm clock... Atleast eomma likes it... right??? I went to the toilet and.. did my business... :) After taking a bath i went to the sink and brushed my teeth.. Just to make sure that they're clean~Hihi... Today... I'm gonna wear my leopard print hoodie... I love it!!! x)) I walked out of my house and saw a black car. My expression was like...

@.@~ I was shocked. Someone's gonna kidnapp me!!!! But then ... I just realised ... It was the company's car...

Hahaha... I'm weird... x)) I went inside and greeted the crew. *Where are we going anyway??? I hope it's somewhere fun!!!*

*Ella's POV*

I woke up and heard the neighbours screaming... What the hell?! I'm in the middle of a beauty sleep here! Dammit! I looked at the clock. 9:30 am. I might as well thank the screaming neighbours later.. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. The water was cold... I like it that way... :) A few minutes later, I went out and wore my clothes.

http://www.polyvore.com/ella/set?id=40144450

I went out of the house and waited for the car. A few minutes later, It came. 

Volkswagen??? Nice~ I went in and greeted the crew. I gave them a warm friendly smile too. I took out my phone and started playing some stupid games. *Gosh... =='' *

*Myungsoo's POV*

I woke up to see bright sun shining in my eyes. *great~* It's morning already??? * yawns* I'll be meeting the other members today right??? Aishh... Why does it have to be today??? == *She's coming too... right???* I thought to myself. I got down from my king-sized bed and went straight into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then took a bath. Few minutes later, I got out and wore my clothes. I went downstairs to the kitchen and toasted some bread. After i finished breakfast, I went out and a black car suddenly parked right in front of me.

Is this the car Manager-nim talked about?? I went in and saw the crew. I just smiled and looked at my phone. It's 10:03 am. I look forward to see all of the members... * Especially her.. *

*Hanny's POV* 

I stretched my hand as i got up and smiled to myself. *Today's the day! x))* I ran into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. Then i took a bath. I went out and wore my clothes.

http://www.polyvore.com/hanny/set?id=40144821

I like going for cute and innocent styles~ x)) I went to the kitchen and saw my mom. I went to her and gave her a back hug while she's cooking... "Eomma~ What did you cook for me today??? :3" I asked. "Omo! Hanny ! You scared me just now! I made you egg sandwich ~ You must eat it okay??? Today's a big day for you!!" She said. "Nae eomma!!" I replied. Before going out, I gave my mom a kiss on her left cheek. "Good luck for today!! I wish the best for you! :) " said my mom. "Thanx eomma! I'll do my best!"i replied to her while waving.

I went out and waited for the company's car to arrive. A few minutes later, it did.

The car was absolutely gorgeous!! I didn't know the comapny was super rich!!! Gosh~ I went in and greet the camera man. *I hope i'm gonna do good today.*

*Eseungie's POV*

*I don't care~ eh eh eh eh eh~ I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~* Oh maii goshh~ What is that horrible sound????!!!! aaarrgghhh!!!!! I woke up to the sound of 2NE1 sunbaenim's... I don't care?? I don't mind it if they were the one singing but then...I woke up and saw my brother, Lee SongHun singing it!!! "Yah!!! Lee SongHun!!! Are you crazy?!?! I'm trying to sleep here!!" I shouted at him. "Noona!! Eomma said you have to wake up!!" He told me. "Wae~???" I said, mumbling under the pillow. He's voice is irritating! ==''  "She said that it has something to do with singing or something... Noona!! Wake up now!!!" He said while jumping on my bed. *Singing?? OMG!! NO WAY!!!* I got out from the covers and accidentally pushed him from my bed."Ouucchhh~ Noona! I'm gonna tell eomma about this!!" He ran off.*Tell eomma all you want. :P* I went into the bathroom, took a bath and got out as soon as i finished.

http://www.polyvore.com/eseungi/set?id=40144654

"This is what I'm going to wear today!!" I shouted to myself. I ran down to the kitchen, took a piece of plain bread, and got out as fast as i could. To my suprise, the car wasn't here yet. *Thank God!* A few seconds later, a car came. I tell you... The car was super hawt!!!

 

It was black...Shiny... My dream car!!! x)) I hopped in and greeted the crew. *I wonder how all the members are this morning~*

*Sungjong's POV*

*Krrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!*  What the heck??? Dear alarm clock.... "WHY'D THE HECK DID YOU FRIGGIN WAKE ME UP?!?!?!?!" I screamed. It's a good thing that no one heard it!! x)) What day is it??? Oh yeah!!! I forgot~ I have to meet the other members and manager-nim today... Gosh... == I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. *turns on the radio. #NP 4 minute's HUH* "Oh yeah!!! " *Turns up the volume* "Say HUH! Say HUH! Nan nae mamdaero nae meotdaero hae! Nuguboda naega naega I'm on the top!!! xDD" I'm good~ I took a bath then change into comfortable clothes. x)) I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwich today!!! After i finished eating, I went outside and searched for the company's car. *Where is it??? It's supposed to be here by now... right???* i waited... and suddenly... a car parked right in front of my house.

Right on time!!! x)) I went in and greeted the crew. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

I said while looking at the camera. *Today ish going to be oshemm!!!!*

*Kiera's POV*

*Kiera~ Wake up~ Palli~~* " *yawns* Eomma???" i asked while rubbing my eyes. " No... It's me you babo! Your handsome brother !" he said. Yeah... He's my brother alright.... Me and him are like close friends only we're both siblings~ Get it??? *Lawls~xDD* "Oppa??? What's wrong???" i said. "What's wrong??? Do you know what time is it already???Babo!! " he yelled at me. "It's only 9:45 am okay??? Stop yelling and calling me babo! I hate it.  >.<" i replied while hiding my face under the pillow. "I will stop calling you babo after you realize what you're gonna be doing today!" He whacked my leg and went out from the room. gosh... why does he have to be so angry anyway??? *realize what you're gonna be doing today~* What the sane heck does he mean??? The second i remembered that we'll be meeting everyone today, I rushed to the bathroom. "Today's the meeting!!!! How can i friggin forget?! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" I quickly brushed my teeth and took a bath. A few minutes later I went out from the bathroom and changed my clothes. 

http://www.polyvore.com/first_day/set?id=40138176

Simple and classy~~ x)) I went downstairs to the kitchen and ate ALL of the yummy waffles!!!

A few seconds later, My brother budge into the kitchen and his expression was like this ~

@.@

"Rara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why'd the heck did you eat my waffles?!?!?!?!" He stomped like a little kid. "Sorry big brother~*wipes my mouth with a napkin* You shouldn't have left the yummy waffles on the kitchen counter~ You know my appetite right???" I smirked leaving him standing there in the kitchen. I walked outside to see if the car is here yet. To my expectations, It was there! x)) 

That car is sooooooooooo big!!! x)) I went in and saw the crew. "Annyeonghaseyo!!! " I greeted them happily. They just smiled. Suddenly i heard a knock on the window. I rolled it down.*Sheesh~* "What is it oppa???" I asked him. "I just wanna say good luck for today... Hwaiting!!!" He said while holding his fist. "Hwaiting!" I smiled and show the exact same expression. Then we went off (Rara and the crew) ... *I wonder how everybody's gonna be like when we see each other again... *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating you guise!!! x))  Please support my work and everything!! Please do Submmenting !!!! Tell me how it is!!! I've been working hard on this chapter and I made it longer since i haven't update recently!!!

YOU!!!!!!!!

>>>>> Submment Plizz!!! <<<<<

TEEHEE!!!! xDD

 

A/N: Don't mind the oshem cars~ xDD