Final

More Than a TV Star

Hayi's really nervous about what might his boyfriend do when he knows that she'll be spending more time in HIGHGRND Heaquarter from now on. He might be the level-headed leader of iKON, and the cool dependable guy in front of his elder, but he's not the mature and easy going boyfriend. He gets easily jealous when she's with other guy, and he's the one that insisted on making at least once a day phonecall, whatever happened. He googled her and find new infos and rumors about her, or about them. Sometimes he counters her hater with anonym accounts. He doesn't do SNS publicly, but he has one that's used just to get updates on the YG Families, especially his beloved YG Family. Like seriously, he even keeps track of her SNS while he's busy working.

It's not that he'll get angry of anything, but Hayi knows that these months have been really hectic for the boys. They're preparing their debut while doing photoshoots for their endorsement, not to mention Hanbin's lack of sleep perfecting every single song in their new album. It's all tiring, and she doesn't want to be the one adding to his headache.

She finally finds some ideas to reply to him. Nervously writting it.

Minny

You know that we'll be in touch whenever wherever, rite?
Don't worry about me, work hard and don't forget to eat.

See you later, Hanbin-ah. I love you.

Mickey

I know baby. See you soon.
I love you too.

Ah, say hello to Tablo-hyung~
Tell him he's doing well in SMTM.

Minny

OK OK~~ ^^

Right after she closes her phone, Tablo and Tukutz come and ask Hayi to come inside recording room.

"Hayi-ya, what are you doing sitting alone out there?" Tablo asks her while asking her to sit down in the sofa.

"Ah, Hanbin texted me, oppa. He said hello tho." She smiles shyly while the two ajhussi wink to her playfully.

"Hanbin keeps contacting you during his job, he's borderline unprofessional." Tukutz touches his unexistance beard to play with Hayi.

"Aniyo, oppa. He's in his break." She's trying to defend her boyfriend, how sweet. 

"Arra, Hayi-ya. I'm just playing with you."

"Yeah, don't mind him. Today I ask you here to meet someone. He'll be doing a collab with you, Hayi-ya."  Tablo explains to her.

"Is this for the Infinity Challange?"

"No, Hayi-ya. You haven't met the guy. He'll be here in a minute."

Hayi's eyebrowses slightly frown at the thought of meeting a stranger. She's not as sociable as Suhyun, so meeting new person is always a nervous moment for her. Who would it be, she thought. Will Hanbin be okay with this, she added. Her thoughts are distracted by the loud knocks at the door. She meets with three guys, one is younger and the other two are slightly older than her.

"Hayi-ya, they're the SMTM4 contestants, and they're in my group." Tablo introduces her to the three of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I think I've met you before." Hayi greets as she talks to Incredivle.

"Ah, ne. We met once in Winner's dorm. Winner debut party, I guess?"

"Yes, I guess so." Hayi smiles at him and to the two other guys.

"Aaaah, you guys know each other already? Sadly the one you'll be collaborating is not him. But this oppa. I guess you're not really familiar with him, Hayi-ya?" Tablo points to Innovator.

"I haven't met him before, but I believe that I've heard his song. He used to be a duo, right? I don't really remember the name tho."

"It's an honor. I don't know you're into hip hop that much. It's Double Trouble."  Innovator is smiling and looking proud that Hayi knows about him.

"Ah, de. Sorry I don't remember the name." She answered shortly because she doesn't want to explain that it's Hanbin that nagged her to listen to their songs, because Hanbin likes their songs.

As the introduction finishes, the meeting went all business, with Incredivle and Super B discussing about their song with Jinusean, and Innovator is starting to pick what song they'll be performing.

"So, competing against Basick is difficult since he's more popular than you are, you need an edge, Inno-ya." Tablo says as he ruffles his hair.

"You're competing with your duo patner?" Hayi asks Inno.

"You even know Basick-hyung, Hayi-ssi? You really liked our song then." Inno grins and shakes her hands as if saying thank you.

"De, I like your songs. What about doing a remake from one of your song?"

"Good idea, Hayi-ya. People will relate more to it, and me have to make it somewhat emotional. So it will give impact." Tablo added.

"Just like when you sing at Mix and Match, Hayi-ssi. You blend well with iKON's leader rap. I like it very much." Inno smiles and nods to Tablo, so Hayi can sucessfully hides her shocked face. How come Hanbin's name is being brought up here?

"I agree. Emotional song is great, oppa."

-----

Later that day, they conclude that they'll make a song titled near to Basick and Inno's song, TV Star. The new song will have different vibe and melody, but with the same relatability. As she entered her home around 9 pm, she hears her phone beeped and she opens it. Hanbin's texting her.

Mickey

Just landed to our dorm. Are you sleeping already, baby?

Minny

No, not yet.
Do you want to call me?

and not more than a minute, her phone rings. She picks up as she walks to her room.

"Annyeong, baby. I'm tired."

"Hi there, are you tired looking handsome in the camera?"

"Yah! It's not that."

"Yeah, I know. I know. I miss you, Hanbin-ah. How is everything?"

"It's great. I got one day vacation tomorrow. Want to go somewhere? I'll borrow Bobby-hyung's car." He laughs and she hears Bobby's voice telling Hanbin that it'll cost him.

"Okay, I'm free after 2 pm. Pick me up at HIGHGRND?"

"You're going there again? What's up with that?"

"Hanbin-ah. I got a collaboration with SMTM4 contestant, and we're starting to practice tomorrow." She speaks slowly as she doesn't want her boyfriend to be angry. She'll use the fact that Hanbin likes Inno to smooth things up.

"Collab with male contestant?" His voice's increasing.

"Yes, do you remember Innovator, the guy that sings TV Show. You like that group."

"Yes I do, you're doing a collaboration with her? Hayi-ya I'm envious! You're so lucky!"

"... huh? Ah, yes. So, you're okay with it?"

"If it is other people, I won't be okay. But Innovator-ssi is okay. Can you ask him fof his and Basick's autographs!!!"

"Eeeeeey, I'm embarassed."

"Don't be. Or you want me to go there and ask for the autographs myself then?"

"Is it okay for us to be seen together, tho?"

"It's okay. Just say that I'm meeting you outside the building. I'm looking for Tablo hyung to talk about one of our songs. Can I use that as an excuse?"

"Of course you can."

"Call! I want to spend as many time with you, baby." He makes kisses sound through the phone, and Hayi giggles to hear his boyfriend's binguness.

"Okay, and after that, we go to eat! I want ice cream!!"

"Whatever you want, Hayi-ya."

-----

Hayi goes to HIGHGRND early in the morning, as she promised to come and practice at 8 in the morning. She comes early and quickly goes to the recording room, greeting the staffs there. Just before they start their practice, she texted her boyfriend.

Minny

I'm at HIGHGRND already, can't wait to see you, Hanbin-ah.

-----

It's around 11 and they're in the middle of discussing about the song. Tablo wants to put some TV Song lyrics to the new song, so they're looking at which line is right for the song. Suddenly they hear someone knock at the door, and Hanbin comes with some chicken wings in his hand.

"Hi hyung, I'm here."

"Yo, Hanbin-ah, come in. You're early, aren't you?" Tablo greets him hip hop-ey style and asks him to sit down. He puts the food in the table for others to eat.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Innovator-sunbaenim. I'm Kim Hanbin from iKON. I am a fan." Hanbin greets and bows to him, they shake hand and Hanbin sit next to him.

"It's my pleasure, Kim Hanbin-ssi. I can't believe that both of you know me. I'm very honored." He's genuinely happy that he missed Tablo's wink to Hayi beside him.

"You're quite famous, sunbae. I really like your song. TV Star is great." Hanbin added.

-----

Soon he learn that they remake the song, and continue to compliment Innovator. After the break, Innovator and Hayi are back to work while Tablo is going with Hanbin to his office to talk about iKON's songs. Around 2 pm Hayi's finished with her schedule and greets Tablo goodbye.

"Oppa, I'll be leaving now. I'll practice my part well so we can make a great song!"

"Okay Hayi-ya. I'm so glad that you're so positive with this project, I expect great things ahead. Right Hanbin-ah?" Tablo winks to Hanbin.

"Sure hyung, Hayi is so excited for this project. It'll be great. I'm also happy that I got Inno-sunbaenim's autograph." Hanbin and Tablo laugh but Hayi is uneasy with the statement from Tablo. Maybe she should tell Hanbin today about the comeback.

"You guys are going now?"

"Ne, hyung. See you soon, hyung. Thank you for your help." Hanbin and Hayi bow to Tablo and go out together.

-----

They're sitting inside a quiet ice cream shop with Hayi focusing on her Praline Gelato way too much.

"Hayi-ya, if you stare too long, it'll melt." Hanbin is laughing while her almost-melt ice cream.

"Yah! You have your ice cream, don't take mine."

"But it's much better than mine. I chose wrong."

"Chocolate chip is also nice, rite?"

"But I still want yours!" Hanbin keeps on nagging and stealing Hayi's ice cream, she laughs when some of the ice creams smeared in this nose.

"Smooth moves, iKON leader. Eating ice cream with your nose."  Just when Hayi finally felt relaxed and ready to eat her ice creams, Hanbin asks her.

"So, when will you tell me that you're going to HIGHGRND for your comeback preparation?"

Oops.

-----

Hi there. Long time no see. I'm currently distracting myself from my papers that due tomorrow. LOL.
I hope you like it, can't wait for iKON's debut and Hayi's comeback!