Chapter 2

Praying for help and a muzzle

 

 

 

"Why don't you go play hide and go--yourself?"

"Daesung!", YoungBae shouted from the other end of the training room.

Seungri pouted. "HYUNG! That's mean..."

Daesung shrugged his shoulders and didn't look really interested.

"I'm working out, your annoying. Leave."

Seungri sarted pouting even harder and pulled a face at Daesung's back when he knew he wasn't looking. 'Why is he always so mean to me?' He eyed the figure sitting on the bench and lifting the weights, working on his bicep. There was a light sheen of sweat on his face and his muscles where even more defined with the strain on his arms. He crossed his arms and leaned against the rack with the weights stacked upon it.

"Why are you always so mean hyung?"

Daesung huffed and set his weights on the floor in annoyance.

"I'm not mean", he declared standing up and stretching a bit, "I'm sassy."

"Well your not really nice anyhow..."

Daesung furrowed his brows and let a hand rest on his hips as he eyed the maknae through the big mirror on his right side. 'What's with him suddendly?' Seungri brushed off some invisible dust from his shoulder and stood up straight again.

"Seriously how does TOP hyung survive with him? All he does is create trouble with his attitude", he mumbled but Daesung heard.

"Look I like your approach. Now let me see your departure."

Seungri gaped at him with a slightly unbelieving expression in his face and threw his hands in the air.

"What did I do know!?"

Dasung eyed him with a look that had Sungri questioning his level of stupidity and he slumped his shoulders.

"You exist."

 

---

"Daesung, angel. Could you come over for a second?"

Daesung's face immediately lit up as he heard his lover's call for him. He quickly got up from the sofa where he had been sitting on with JiYong and rushed down the hallway. JiYong shook his head and grinned. 'So obvious.' Daesung pushed the door open a little bit more and slipped through the opening, into TOP's room. He closed the door behind him and smiled as he saw his lover looking at him with a gentle expression on his face.

"What's up hot stuff?"

His happy expression faltered and he looked confused as he saw TOP sighing deeply and running his fingers through his hair.

"Angel, I- I know how you are and I understand and everything but..."

Daesung furrowed his brows and leaned against the door crossing his arms. Seeing his lover already going into his defensive position made TOP sigh again. 'This is going to be great...'

"Angel, you need to cut some slack on Seungri"

Daesungs brows flew up and he scoffed at that. 'Seriously!?' He tried to voice his thoughts carefully but who was he kidding?

"And why do you say that, hot stuff? I didn't attack him in any way. He was in the way and I told him he was. Simple as that."

TOP raised a brow at that and scoffed too. 'Pha.'

"Yeah well that might be true, I mean I know he can be annoying sometimes but I think breaking it down to declare his existence is a problem is a bit harsh, don't you think?"

'No, I don't', Daesung's face almost screamed although he didn't say anything. TOP growled and he gripped his chair's armrest to refrain himself from hitting something out of frustration. 'He is driving me insane!' He stood up and started pacing up and down the room with Daesung's eyes following him.

"I mean I don't mind you saying what you think, know and then it's even funny. But you seriously have to think more before you talk and maybe hold back a bit on the insults..."

TOP stopped and looked at his lover with a look in his eyes that seemed to scream 'Please!' to Daesung. He sighed at his lover's troubled looking figure and started walking towards him. He tried to mean it but TOP knew he couldn't really understand his reasoning.

"Sorry..."

Daesung slung his arms around TOP and nuzzled into his lover's neck, waiting for the other to tangle his fingers in his hair and hug him back. But nothing happened. TOP stood as still and stiff as a board and he heard a deep, frustrated sigh escape his lips. He started chewing on his bottom lip, slowly edging away. 'Maybe... I did go a bit far today?' His boyfriend looked at him sceptically, brows furrowed and lips forming a thin line.

"I mean it?"

TOP scoffed and turned away.

"Please. I know you don't." He let himself fall onto the bed standing in the corner of the room and grabbed a big banana plushie that he always hugged when sleeping. Or at least when Daesung wasn't there. He looked at his lover who now looked annoyed and had his hands resting on his hips in a -please-pose. 'Here we go...'

"Why do you always try to cramp my style? You know you're really annoying lately. You always nag and moan around about my attitude and the things I say. I'm not killing them am I?"

TOP groaned and rubbed his face with his right hand.

"Angel-"

"Pha! Don't angel me you idiot. I'm sick of your face always looking at me with that accusing look in your eyes, telling me off about this and that and something else", Daesung declared and now he looked angry.

TOP suddendly grinned and Daesung furrowed his brows in annoyance. 'What's he laughing at!?'

"Angel, please. You're sick of my face? You wouldn't kick me out of bed unless it was to you on the floor."

Daesung's mouth fell open and he stared at his lover, who was sitting on the bed, a brow raised cockily.

"Close your mouth sweetie, it's drafty."

Daesung closed his mouth slowly, surprised at his otherwise rather quiet and reserved lover's sudden quick witt and cocky answers. TOP grinned harder upon seeing his lover's ridiculed facial expression and leaned back on his hands, legs dangling down the edge of the bed and the plushie in his lap. 'Got you.'

"What? I mean you were happy to let me have fun with you on the living room floor yesterday didn't you?"

Daesung's mouth fell open again and he felt a blush creep up his neck and on his cheeks. 'This cocky bastard!'

"You... You didn't just-"

"Tell the truth?" TOP smiled and inwardly almost died of laughter at the younger's hilarious expression and what-the- posure. "What? You didn't seem to mind yesterday, when you, I quote, begged me to fill your needy with my huge and make you ."

"YOU-", Dasung almost screamed, pointing an accusing finger to his lover's direction, ears red with embarrassement, "how dare you ridicule me like that!? Don't say embarrassing stuff like that you idiot-hyung!"

TOP giggled and quickly stood up. He loved to see his lover all flustered and blushing. 'So cute.' He grinned as he noticed Daesung flinch and move backwards, until his back was against the wall. 'Got you.' The elder felt his pants grow kinda tight as he looked at his lover, blushing and at a loss for words, pressed against the wall and desperately looking for an escape. He noticed Daesung was wearing a black wifebeater, showing the toned muscles of his arms and enhancing his broad shoulders. His legs were almost completely bare until mid thigh, where his loose, sporty shorts started. He groaned inwardly at his lover's unintentional iness and heat started to coil in his stomach.

Daesung's eyes rushed around, looking for an escape from the sudden approach, but immediately stopped when he noticed TOP's heated gaze almost caressing over him and resting a bit longer in the region of his thighs before it travelled up, locking on his lips. He grew nervous. He knew that look and he felt a shudder run down his spine right to his groin. He watched TOP carefully as the latter moved away from him and locked the door. He gulped and barely held back a shriek when the older turned around and pinned him to the wall only with the burning lust in his eyes. '...' He his lips nervously and heard TOP groan. His eyes locked on the olders tight pants, noticing the prominent bulge forming there and his eyes grew wide. 'Oh...'