Chapter 1

Praying for help and a muzzle

"Wow that looks amazing!"

TOP smiled and grinned at Daesung who was looking in his direction with an excited expression on his face.

"Angel...", he smiled at his lover thankfully and struck a funny pose, making his stick out, showing off his in the extremely tight leather pants. They were trying on the new stage outfits and TOP had to admit that his lover too, looked stunning in his tight black skinny jeans that empathised his full thighs and round . The shirt he was wearing showed off his toned arms and the firm chest with it's cut off arms and the deep v-neck. To put it simply, to TOP's eyes his lover looked like a muscly delicious piece of .

Dasung furrowed his brows and pointed next to him, where the leader was standing with about six different pairs of sunglasses in his hands and one pair resting on his face.

"I meant the sunglasses, not you..."

YoungBae snickered as he saw the eldest's hurt expression and his obvious disappointment. 'Must be hard to be Daesung's boyfriend...' Seungri grinned and tried to look anywhere but at the figure of the eldest with his slumped shoulders and obvious hurt look in his eyes.

"I'd tap that though", Daesung added, pointing his finger to TOP's , eyeing his boyfriends assets in the tight pants.

TOP gasped and emitted a groan at his lover's statement. JiYong furrowed his brows and looked at Daesung with crossed arms.

"I mean, not that I care but I thought TOP tops..."

Seungri giggled. "TOP tops!"

Daesung shrugged his shoulders and turned his back to the members, looking into the big mirror over the dressing table and fixed his fringe.

"I mean, I'm just saying I appreciate a nice piece of ", he looked into Seungri's direction through the mirror, "not like you maknae... I mean no offense JiYong hyung, but your is not really what I'd call an applebooty."

JiYong gaped at him and YoungBae snickered. 'Owned.' Seungri on the other hand blushed madly and threw his hands in the air.

"What!? I- we don't- how- why would you-", he stuttered and shot a glance into JiYong's direction, blushing even more. JiYong just stood there and winked at the maknae, a smug grin on his face.

"Honey please", Daesung smiled, happy with how his fringe looked now and turned back to look at Seungri, "you didn't really think that we wouldn't notice with that loud mouth of yours... You should really tone it down a bit at night you know. My room is right next to yours."

Seungri screamed and shot up, grabbing JiYong by the wrist and pulling him out of the room, leaving a laughing YoungBae, a groaning TOP and a bored looking Daesung behind.

"This is all your fault, you stupid hyung!"

Daesung shrugged his shoulders after Seungri slammed the door hard and turned to look at YoungBae, who was almost dying of laughter on the sofa, holding onto his stomach with tears in the corners of his eyes.

"What are you laughing at hyung?"

YoungBae's laughter quickly stopped and he sat up straight again to eye Daesung warily, unsure if he'd like what was going to follow.

"You're the only one of us that's still single. The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's and wait..."

YoungBae almost chocked on his saliva as he swallowed just at that moment and started coughing hard, looking at Deasung with wide, unbelieving eyes. 'How did I deserve that!?' It was at that moment when TOP decided his lover had caused enough damage once again and tightly grabbed the younger's wrist, pulling him next to him.

"I think that's enough", he hissed and his lips formed a tight line as Daesung whined and started pouting.

"What? I just said the tru-"

"Enough!" TOP looked at YoungBae with an apologetic look in his eyes and mouthed a sorry in his direction as he dragged Daesung out of the room and down the hallway, not noticing the other sticking his tongue out at YoungBae who was too stunned to react. He chose the next room that he thought would be empty and pushed Daesung into what turned out to be a storage room, closing the door behind them.

"Hyuuung~", Desung's voice went high in aegyo mode and he snuggled into TOP's side, "what are you doing? Shoving me in here just like that. Don't tell me... here!?"

TOP rolled his eyes at the suggestive look Daesung gave him and planted his flat hand into Daesung's face, pushing him away.

"Don't jump to conclusions you stupid brat."

Dasung gasped and dramatically clutched his hands into the shirt's fabric, right over his heart.

"Your words hurt me deeply."

TOP groaned and rubbed a hand over his forehead. He ran it through his hair in frustration. Leaning against the door he sighed deeply and closed his eyes. 'How am I going to survive this?' He opened his eyes as he felt a full, soft pair of lips gently press against the skin under his chin and a pair of soft hands run over his shoulders, down his arms. He locked his fingers with Dasung and the other looked at him apologetically.

"Did I overdo it again?", Dasung whispered and nuzzled his head into the crook of TOP's neck. "Sorry..."

TOP sighed and leaned forward to rest his forehead against Daesung's shoulder, knowing very well that the other only apologized for his sake, not feeling sorry at all. 'How does he always drive me insane with that sassy attitude of his but then suddendly look at me with those cute eyes and make me want to kiss him until there's no tomorrow?'

"It's okay... I guess."

Daesung pouted and untangled his fingers from TOP's gentle hold and ran his hands up the olders chest, locking his fingers at the back of the tall man's neck. He edged back a bit and looked into his, dashingly handsome, lover's eyes. 'So y...'

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to make it hard on you, hot stuff. You know I don't think a lot before I talk."

TOP managed a little smile at the nickname and kissed his lover gently.

"I know, I know..."

"But you have to agree that JiYong and Seungri really behave like rabbits", he rolled his eyes, "a bit of self-control would be appreciated."

TOP growled.

"Daesung...!"

'Ooopsie...'