one

Through the screen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey everyone!” The pink haired boy waved. “It’s Woozi and today I’m going to do the 7 second challenge.” He held up a phone to show off the app.
Seungcheol rested in his bed staring at the latter on his phone screen. For the longest time now, Seungcheol has loved watching youtubers. In particular - the short pink haired boy who calls himself Woozi. He had watched his channel grow from from only 20,000 subscribers to over 1,00,000. He felt really proud for Woozi for his popularity but whenever he see’s someone out shopping with a Woozi shirt on, Seungcheol can’t help but to feel a ping of jealousy because what once was easily to get a reply from the younger man on twitter or youtuber, it was now fishing through sea of “Oppa reply to me! Oppa I love you!”

Seungcheol sighed and returned his attention back to the video, Woozi was running across his room in order to finish tasks in 7 seconds. Seungcheol smiled at how much of a dork Woozi was.

As the video came to a end, Woozi sat back down on his seat face flustered because of the challenges he’s just completed. He begun to speak “As some of you might know, I’m currently living in Busan which is quite far away from the capital, Seoul.” He breathed and continued. “I always seem to have meetings in Seoul, its takes about 5 hours to get there and another 5 to get back. So I have decided to move to Seoul and I’m moving in about 3 days time and because of this I won’t be able to make videos that often for around a month! I hope you understand, I’ll see you all next time.” Woozi gave his signature smile and the video ended.

Seungcheol’s heart was beating so fast because holy , he lived and studied in Seoul! What if he meets him on the train? Or in a cafe? Or in a public bathroom?
“Are you okay?” Seungcheol’s roommate spoke leaning against the door frame of the elder’s room.

“Woozi is moving to Seoul, Jeonghan! Of course I’m not okay! What if I meet him? I’ve been waiting years for this!” The older repiled breathing heavily.
Jeonghan pinched his forehead. “Are you kidding me? Do you know how big Seoul is? He probably won’t even be in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter