Back To School :)

I know your Secret

After a couple of weeks of resting you returned to school. "Are you nervous?" Chunji asked as he walked with you to school.

 

"Yeah. But I'm sure no one noticed I was gone." You sadly smiled and Chhunji put his arm around your shoulders.

 

"I'm sure they noticed." He smiled and kissed you temple. When you walked into your classroom, everyone turned to you with wide smiles.

 

"You're back! How are you feeling?" One girl asked and gave you a present.

 

"F-Fine." You stuttered. You weren't used to all the attention and was a little taken back.

 

"We're so glad you're okay!" Everyone came and gave you a present of their own and soon the lesson started. The whole day everyone was smiling when they came past you. They gave you presents and cards and no one was mean to you.

 

"Are you glad you came back?" Chunji asked you as you walked home.

 

"Yeah I guess. But everyone was acting so.... Not themselves. No one ever took any notice of me until now. But you know what really gets to me, the smiles look fake. Like they're there just because someone told them to." Chunji stiffened.

 

"What do you mean by that?" He asked nervously.

 

"If someone is just smiling because someone told them to then it doesn't mean anything. Even the really dull kids were smiling. I know I should just be grateful that people are noticing me, but I don't want them to be like that. I've gotten used to people not doing anything to get to know me so yeah." You weakly smiled, then stopped. "Did you tel them to be nice to me?" You asked seriously.

 

"N-No." Chunji lied.

 

"Chunji..... Please don't do that. Tell them to stop being nice. It freaks me out." You pouted.

 

"I thought you'd be happy that some people would actually like you. Other than us Jonghyun, Yori and Miss J." He said in a wining tone.

 

"I'm fine with the friends I have now." You softly smiled. "You guys are all I need." You touched Chunji's cheek. "Thank you for the gesture though."

 

"I know. I'm the best boyfriend ever." He put his arms in the air and you giggled.

 

"Get over yourself Chunji." You playfully hit his chest and opened your front door. "Do you want to come in?" You asked.

 

"It would be my pleasure." He smiled and came in. He followed you into the kitchen and watched as you got some food for the both of you and some drinks.

 

"Lets watch a movie." You smiled and went to the living room and got the movie set up. Have way into the movie you fell asleep. *She must be tired from today.* Chunji warmly smiled and carried you upstairs to your room. He tucked you into bed and kissed your forehead.

 

"Slepp well ~~~~~~~~~~." With that he left the room and continued to watch the movie.

 

-----------------

I hope you liked it!

Sorry if it was a crappy update and WAY to short.

Please comment to let me know you're still reading! :P

Thank you!