third letter; past revealed

Letters to Jinhwan (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinhwan walked into a five-stars restaurant with his sister as he had asked her before to company him to meet the boys. He didn't exactly tell her who he was going to meet, but she agreed anyway, reasoning that she was too bored in home alone without him and Chanwoo around.

Both of them walked into a very cozy and warm-looking restaurant not too far from Kyunghee University, the campus where he used to attend and where his sister currently studying at. A waiter came to them and asked if they have a reservation before, which Jinhwan stated his name as the waiter checked the list before he led the two of them deeper to the VIP area.

 

"This restaurant looks fancy," she whispered to her brother, "are we going to have dinner here?"

Jinhwan chuckled and shrugged his shoulder, "I'm here to meet some people, I don't know if they already order foods for us or not. But if you want, we can have dinner here after I'm done."

 

The waiter who led them finally stopped in front of a door as she slowly pulled the door open for them, revealing a beautiful designed room with a long dining table that already filled with several foods and five chairs that had been occupied by five young men along with two empty chairs unoccupied.

One of them who seated facing the door looked up from his plate and wiped his mouth with the white napkin from his laps before he stood up, a small grin appeared on his face.

"You're here."

He then made his way to where Jinhwan and Hana stood, stopping right in front of the older boy as he offered him his hand, "I'm Kang Seungyoon, the one you called earlier."

"Jinhwan," the latter introduced himself and shook his hand with the boy in front of him, "nice to meet you."

Seungyoon nodded then turned to the girl beside him with a soft smile, "Hi, Hana."

 

Jinwhan turned to his sister as Seungyoon greeted her so casually, as if they have meet before, as if they knew each other. Hana already had tears pooling in her eyes as her face turned red, probably from trying to hold back her tears.

"What is going on here, Yoon?" Her voice cracked at the end, even if Jinhwan weren't close with his own sister, he knew enough that Hana was in the brink of tears, she was going to cry in any seconds if it wasn't for the blonde guy at the table calling for her.

"Sit here, Hana. The seven of us are going to have some talks," he pulled back the empty chair beside him.

The said girl walked over to the table while wiping the spilled tears on her face with the back of her hand. Jinhwan blinked his eyes in confusion as he still can't grab the situation. His sister just cried over something he didn't know, like, she suddenly had tears in her eyes and he didn't even know why.

"We will explain it to you, hyung. Let's sit down and enjoy some foods for now."

 

After around thirty minutes after their full-course menus and little chats here and there between Hana and the boys, Jinhwan finally spoke up.

"Someone sent me some letters, saying that we should meet and discuss something. Did she tell you guys, too?"

The blonde boy beside his sister, which he learned named Taehyun nodded, followed by the other four, nodding at his question as well. "She asked us to help you," he told the older boy.

"And that by explaining our situation, and our past," the scary-looking guy sitting beside Taehyun continued, "I'm Minho by the way."

 

Jinhwan nodded, "Please explain it to me."

"We are friends," Seungyoon started off, "well, technically we were friends after you lost a big part of your memories. Jinwoo," he pointed to the doe-eyed boy, "and Seunghoon are your friends since junior high school, while Minho, Taehyun and I met you in high sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter