second letter; a call was made

Letters to Jinhwan (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello again, Jinhwan.

 

I should address you as an oppa since you're two years older than me, but wellㅡ we're not in that level of closness yet. Or that's what you may think.

The memory loss is quite handful, isn't it? You can't remember your own family, your house, even your past schools, oh wait, you don't even remember who you are if it's not for your parents explaining your whole existence them selves. That sounds so rude, forgive me.

The reason why I'm writting this letter is to help you. To gain those old memories back, to help you remembering all the things you done before, to let you know that some people in your past still alive and waiting for you. Some people you forgot.

 

I'm sure you want your memories back too. You're the type to not let things go once you started it, I really know it.

So here I am, writing these letters to you. I'm here to help you, you can put your trust on me.

 

I might need you to promise yourself (if you're going to let me help you, if not then just stop reading my letters; but I know you won't do the latter).

Promise yourself that you will take things slowly, try not to force yourself too much for recalling everything. I believe you will gain back your memories when the time comes, I don't know how long, but I'm sure they will be back.

 

First thing first, you need to meet Winner guys.

I'm sure you've heard the name somewhere before. Well, I'm talking about the Winner guys from YG Entertainment, who didn't know them anyway? Even your sister know and a fan of them.

I'm giving you Seungyoon's number below, call him and tell him you want to meet him.

Have a nice day with them :)

 

Ah, right. 

You must be wondering about the second clue of my identity.

Well, let me tell you something about me.

 

I have meet you before.

 

See you in the next letter then.

 

PS: Kang Leader ㅡ 010-XXXX-XXXX

 

Regards,

Winter.

 

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter