+8

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was friday noon, after chattingand brunch as a whole, Taeyeon immediately went up to their room and locked the door since Jessica was out buying dinner.She sighed and pulled her hair thinking of who to bring as her date, she can't show up alone can she ? She'll-she'll ruin her streak as a player.She felt liked pulling her hair out and groaned for the nth time until she heard a knock on her door.

"What ? I'm busy."

"Busy being a lazy ? Nonsense , Kaja me and your grandmother are at the garden, come down." It was Haraboji.

"Make me !" Taeyeon challenged, she did lock the door , how the hell was her haraboji going to open it ? She wouldnt think her haraboji would remember where he put the house keys.

"Arraseo." 

It was slience for a while until she heard a loud bang-and by loud, it meant like that heart stopping kind of bang.Her heart barely jumped and she immediately stood up and quickly opened the door-half crying. Taeyeon had this kind of terrible childhood , well , being the only naive child of the most sucessful buisness tycoons and being that her parents were always busy , she was the target of many kidnappers and there had been atleast 3 cases of her kidnappings , twice was a failed attempt and once was a sucessful attempt however the police came in time to prevent any unwanted incident.Ever since, her parents hired guards and kept an eye for her until she grew independent.Atfirst they hesitated because Taeyeon was a paper girl, however because of Taeyeon's special ability such as throwing a huge fit and screaming randomly and as loud as a siren, they trusted her.

"W-What was that ?" Taeyeon stuttered.

"Aigoo such a baby, it's just the door come on and lets go to your grandmother." Haraboji led her.

. . . .

"Plant some stupid flowers ? What for ?" Taeyeon asked and crossed her arms.She looked at her haelmonni who bend and digging some holes for the plants.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter