+11

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Monday.

Taeyeon hated Monday's, why ? because it meant that she has to return to that stupid Sowon High and looking at Tiffany's ugly face.With a heavy heart and footsteps,she made her way with Jessica.Actually after being good for the days she's spent in Korea, her parents actually returned her baby, the hot pink lambourgini but Taeyeon decided to walk,she knew Jessica preferred to walk so she didnt want to be lonely in her car and she was actually enjoying the fresh air.

"Are you alright ?" Jessica asked looking at the quiet girl.Taeyeon was never quiet.After many walks with the girl, there would be constant grunts groans and complaints but today she was all quiet.

"Mhm." Taeyeon hummed.

. . . .

They arrived and seperated their ways.Many of the students glared at her and threw her dirty looks, whispers and murmurings amongst her but she didnt care.She didnt want trouble,she wants her life back.

"Did you hear ? Taeyeon got pregnant...", Taeyeon rolled her eyes,these people couldnt come up with anything original with their useless brains.She's constantly hearing that stupid rumour and honestly she's getting tired of it.If they want to make something up,make something original.

"Did you see that picture at room 2-S ? Taeyeon was trying to seduce Im Yoona."

"I knew it ! I knew she was a !"

Ignoring those remarks,she made her way to her class.

. . . .

Meanwhile, the PINKs were in their specialised lounge.

After apologizing to Yoona and reached an angreement that whoever Taeyeon chooses will be the winner,the two reconciled.Tiffany arrived early to school-which is something rare and actually wore her school uniform with pants instead of skirts and shocked the trio.

"Woah.." Sooyoung's jaw almost dropped when she entered their lounge.Yuri turned to Sooyoung and nodded,"You on crack gurl ?"Sooyoung teased.

"Haha funny Soo , and no from today onwards I'll be a good girl !" Tiffany declared and the trio almost fainted.Wait, what? what did Hwang Tiffany declared ? and just what ?!

"Okay seriously, did you get drunk or something?" Yuri went to check her friends forehead but Tiffany avoided it.

"Unnie's trying to court Taeyeon." Yoona smiled.

"Wow.Props to Taeyeon, I admire that girl for being able to change Tiffany."Sooyoung slumped to her seat and noticed a backpack.She reached towards it and checked it's content, a notebook , a tablet and some pink stationery.

"So you promise to be good now."

"Promise !" Tiffany raised her hands cutely.

"What are you going to do ?"

"Properly court Taeyeon and be a good student !"

"How will you court Taeyeon ?" Sooyoung butted it.

"By being her personal cutie puppy !"

"You mean slave, Unnie." Yoona giggled-she understand that feeling.

"NO ! ITS CUTIE PUPPY ! " Tiffany argued.

"Whatever , basically its slave." Yuri shook her head.

. . . . .

Tiffany entered class 2-S and received a lot of attention-especially from her fanboys and fangirls.Most of them were talking amongst each other as to why suddenly Tiffany moved into their class.But Tiffany's attention was only towards the girl who was sitting at the back staring at the window.Tiffany's sole focus was on the girl only,she saw nothing else,she didnt even see Bora anymore.Just her baby angel,she was walking towards Taeyeon's seat when a girl halted her.She sighed and turned to Bora,"What ?"

"Tiffany, baby.."She wrapped her arms around Tiffany's neck and groans could be heard from her fangirls."Why are you here ? Early as well.Did you miss me ?" She purred into Tiffany's ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter