fin.

Our Relationship

To : My Angel

Meet me at 9 in park, I’ll be a little late you must waiting for me my angel <3

Jisoo send his message to his angel, Junghan 

It’s our first year anniversary I don’t know if he remember it or not. It’ll be memorial day for me cause I’m the one who confess to him J , I hope he remember as well.

 

Beep. One message has received

 

From : My Angel

Okay, I’ll wait you my gentleman <3 don’t came too late, I don’t really like waiting you know it.

Jisoo just nodded while read the message

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo fully prepare after 30 minutes dressed at his room and 10 minutes to bought his gift for Junghan.

“it’s all complete. Me? Okay. Bouqete? Okay. Gift? Okay. I’m fully prepare now” Jisoo said to himself while walking to the park, it’s not really far from where he buy his gift for Junghan.

He must be like it. Said Jisoo to himself while smiling to the box which have Junghan gift and put it in his pocket.

Suddenly just so suddenly, Jisoo got freeze at his spot. He still 5 meter from the park, but he already see his lover, the one he want to see really badly today. He see long haired guy with blue shirt and jeans, he know for sure it was his angel, Junghan. He just don’t believe what he see right now at this moment. Junghan get kissed, kissed by a woman and he seem not offense for that kissed, it makes Jisoo feel betrayed (?). Jisoo know he must believe to his boyfriend and listen to his explanation not make his own conclusion that Junghan have affair. Jisoo have that though but his positive side can’t stand it anymore. When Jisoo try to runaway, Junghan see him and called him.

 

“Jisoo!”

Jisoo turn back and give Junghan a fake smile and hope Junghan doesn’t realize that bitter smile.

“what make you so late? I feel boring waiting you out there”

I buy your gift Yoon Junghan -_- so you feel bored and play with a woman and get kissed on your cheek? Is it even make a sense  (jisoo said to himself)

“I’ve some business to do, and I got called just a while ago that I must come again to clear some problem, is it okay if I’m leave?” Jisoo lie to Junghan

I don’t think you said the truth Soo-ya  (junghan said to himself)

“hmm. What that’s bouqete for?” junghan asked

“it’s for you for sure. It’s our 1st year anniversary, if you remember”  said jisoo still with his bitter force smile

Junghan gasped, he forget about it.

“I know he doesn’t remember” said jisoo with low voice so junghan can’t hear him.

“I hear you soo, you know i can’t remember anything very well doesn’t you?”

“yeah, I know.” Jisoo said while rubbing his pocket which have his gift for junghan, but he think this not a right moment to give him

“jisoo, are you mad?”

Jisoo feel surprised with that question. He pretend that everything is alright, and he though junghan won’t recognize that for sure.

Jisoo shake his head for the answer

“I know you lie. You have nothing to do right? I’m sorry that I forget our days, but I think you not mad at me because of that. So can you tell me your real reason for your lies?”

Jisoo know that impossible for him to lie in front of his boyfriend. They know each other from long time, they’ve already closed before they became lover.

Jisoo walk slowly following by Junghan.

“you think I mad and lie to you Han-a?” jisoo asked

“not what I think, it’s a fact that you lie to me and mad at me isn’t it?”

Jisoo sigh. They stopped for a red light at pedestrian

“yeah, I lie to you. I just can’t stand it anymore so lie came from my mouth. Mad? I’m not really mad” jisoo explain

“reason? I want to know your reason”

Jisoo didn’t answer he just point to Junghan left cheek that got kissed

“what’s that mean?! I can’t understand” said junghan

“you don’t have to understand then, it just bothering me” jisoo said with mad tone of course.

What that mean? What’s wrong with my cheek??? Ah! I know what the problem (jughan said to himself)

“so you see that??!”

“what I see? I don’t understand with you either” said jisoo while cross the street because the light came green.

Junghan now feel annoyed with Jisoo.

“can you stop being childish jisoo?”  said junghan with annoyed tone

“sorry I can’t for now han” jisoo said with annoyed tone too, don’t want to lose his mad just because junghan now realize what made jisoo bother.

“I can explain it you know—“

Jisoo cut junghan word “there’s nothing to explain, I just wanna go home now and cooling my mind.”

Junghan grab jisoo hand.

“you must listen my explanation” junghan said

“han, there’s nothing to explain really. I know you won’t  do what I’ve been think this time. So please let go of my hand, let me cooling down my mind” said jisoo

Jisoo turn his head to see Junghan and try to release his hand

“soo—“

Junghan can feel that jisoo finally release his hand but he already feel some pressure that push him until he fell down at the side of street

CRASH

“Jisoo! HONG JISOO!! I think this too much! You don’t have to push me if you really—“ once again junghan word got cut but this time not because jisoo. He see what he doesn’t want to see. Someone that love him so badly fell down at the middle of street with blood keep bleeding at his head. Junghan really wish he can turn back the time and doesn’t force himself to try explain to Jisoo in the middle of street.

“how can you—“ junghan just out of word, he feel really sad right now. He just can’t believe his lover got this because of him and because protect him. If jisoo not push junghan to the side of street this might be not happen to jisoo but  happen to him. If junghan doesn’t force himself to grab jisoo hand it’ll never happen.

It’s my fault

Junghan sat closer to Jisoo while waiting help came.

“don’t make that face. I’m sorry for being childish han-a, this is for you happy 1st anniversary” jisoo said with weak voice he have and gave the gift to Junghan

“why you protect me? You will not get this if you not try to protect me”

“cause I’m your gentleman aren’t I ?” said jisoo

Junghan nodded and jisoo closed his eyes 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks passed

Why you still don’t wake up until this day. You can’t leave me alone

Junghan said to himself while looking at his hand which have bracelet from jisoo

All I hear Is raindrop falling on the rooftop junghan phone ring, someone call him. That tone he use was Jisoo voice when sang for him while confess to junghan.

“hello? Okay I’ll come right now” junghan end the call

Junghan smile widely after end the call, it must be his happy moment right now at this time.

Junghan stand in front of 3012 hospital room and get in right away.

“hey you beautiful angel” said a man with beautiful and weak smile in bed

“hey handsome gentleman, you’ve sleep too much if you want to know”

“I know, you don’t get hurt that day do you?”

“I’m not get hurt physically but I feel pain and lonely because this selfish and idiot man in front of my face right now. He the one who get the accident but still worry about me. How I can love you so badly?” junghan said while point at his heart

“you get pain?” jisoo still doesn’t get what junghan said

“my feeling gotta pain because you make me worry until I want to die”

“I’m sorry. I apologize that time if I’m not wrong”

“yes you are, Jisoo. Welcome back and thanks for not leaving my side”

“I’ll never do that han-a,  I’ll never leave you.”

“yeah, oh. I love this, it’s very beautiful” said junghan while point at his bracelet

“I know you’ll love it.”

“oh yeah, that day, you want hear my explanation now?”

“it’s okay, I’m just being childish and feel jealous, this my real reason” jisoo said

“it’s too late you know? If you say to me that day you’ll never get into this accident soo-ya”

“it’s okay, I’m alive now. I’m the one who love you badly if you want to know” 

“haha, maybe you right. But you know that I love you too right”

“I’ll belive if you prove it” said jisoo while point to his lips

Junghan blush , his face get red

“your head must be hit so hard, this accident change you isn’t it? You became so cheesy(?)”

“haha it’s okay with you isn’t it? So prove it if you really love me” said jisoo

Junghan move closer to jisoo and finally his lips touch jisoo lips. Just with soft kiss jisoo smile widely

“I prove it”

“yes you are”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day at park

While waiting for jisoo, junghan get bored so he try to pick some flower at the garden, junghan doesn’t know that the flower not allowed to be pick before get the permission

“I’m sorry, you can’t pick flower here. That’s my dad, if he know he will mad.” a girl said to junghan

“ah, I’m sorry. I don’t know, I’ll return it” said junghan

“give it to me, I’ll take care about it, but with one condition” said the girl

“please take a picture with me, you’re so beautiful”

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I wait for my bofriend right now and he wont allowed me to take a picture with another person beside him and our friend, either with him I’ll not allowed him take a picture with just anyone”  junghan explain

“hm okay then, can you close your eyes for a moment? And low your head?” asked the girl

Junghan just do as she told, he really doesn’t know what will happen until she placed her lips at junghan cheek

“it’s okay with this, I’ll take care the flower problem now”

Junghan have no offense because it’s so suddenly. Until he see jisoo who have already stand 5 meter from him, junghan doesn’t know that jisoo see that until jisoo point to junghan cheek and say that’s bothering him,. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for my bad english >< thank's for subscribe and i'll appreciate good comment :) thanks for reading ^^