1/1

A song for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seungcheol put both arms on hips and looked around practice room. His eyes scanned through members faces and he frowned when something wasn't right. He walked across the room, still looking around and couting them. -Let's see, Junghan, Chan, Jun..- He looked to his left and saw Soonyoung talking with Hansol. There were Jisoo with Mingyu and Minghao laughing, Seungkwan and Seokmin doing something on their phones and Wonwoo sleeping in the far end. 

 

He opened his eyes when it hit him. -Okay!- He said loudly, gathering everyone's attention. -Can someone tell me where is Jihoon?- All of them looked at each other with eyebrows raised. 

 

-He's at studio.- Seungkwan said after few seconds of silence. Seungcheol sighed and closed his eyes. 
-Again?

 

Hansol laughed. -What do you mean 'again', hyung? He's there since yesterday.- Leader looked at him with big eyes. Jihoon is really overworking himself. Seungcheol knew Jihoon felt big responsibility, since he was Seventeen's producent, but he should at least come back home to sleep hor few hours.

 

-What is he doing in that studio anyways?- Soonyoung asked, suddenly interested. Hansol looked at him. 
-He told me he's writing new song.- He smirked. -A love song. I've read a part of it. It's really good, like he wrote it for someone.

 

Junghan gasped, but then grin appeared on his face and he jumped slightly. -Awww, our Jihoonie is in love? That's so cute!- Everyone smiled and nodded in agreement. 

 

Everyone, except one person. Soonyoung felt something build inside of him when he heard what Junghan said. It wasn't nice feeling. He was mad. No. He was furious. He hated the thought, that Jihoon had eyes for someone else. 

 

He was simply jealous.

 

Soonyoung looked at them with furrowed eyebrows. All of them were acting like teenage girls, giggling (he swear he heard Mingyu squealing) and trying to find right person Jihoon wrote song about. Junghan grabbed Jisoo's hand. -Do you really think it's about that cute coordi noona?

 

-I'm sure, Han. Have you seen the way they talked with each other? I bet he's into her. 
Seungcheol huffed. -You guys are wrong. I think it's about Ailee. They were really good friends and every time he's talking about her or her song is on the radio he's smiling like a idiot.

 

Part of team protested, but Jun decided to cut in. -You have a piont, but I don't think it's her, hyung. I don't have any idea who can be Jihoon's muse, but standing here and speculating is pointless. I don't think Jihoon will tell us, so..- He ran a hand through his hair and smirked. -We have to do investigation.

 

Mingyu squealed (again) and Soonyoung glared at him. -Yes! Let's do this! I'm so excited right now!- He ran around practice room and Soonyoung wanted to kill every single one of them in that moment.

 

-Hyung, stop frowning or you'll get wrinkles.- Hansol patted Soonyoung back and laughed. 
-I'm not frowning.- He mumbled. -I'm just...

 

-I know, you don't have to say anything- Hansol interrupted with smile and walked to hyperactive Mingyu. He was talking like mad about begin spies and secret mission. He was so loud, he woke Wonwoo up. Clueless boy sat and looked at his excited friends.

 

-What did I missed?

 


 

Jihoon sighed, pen in his hand and cloudy eyes. He've been trying to finish sentence for almost hour, but he couldn't find right words. -I want you to.. I want you to..

 

Boy groaned and closed his eyes. He felt like he would never finish this song, which means he was in deep , since he already told their manager and he wanted to check out his work, but he stuck. -Ah goddammit, what should I do?

 

A knock on the door snapped him out of thoughts and he straighten himself. -Come in.- He was ready to fall on his knees and started apologizing to their manager, but when he saw familiar mop of blonde hair he breathed out in relief. -You sacred me.

 

Soonyoung closed door behind him and stood by Jihoon's desk with crossed arms. -What are you doing?- Jihoon rolled his eyes at him. He saw how other was looking at his notebook, but he decided not to ask him.

 

-I'm working, writing new song, so I'd appreciate if you could leave.- Soonyoung however didn't even blink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter