☆ When Sehun caught you cheating with his close friend

☆ Sehun Scenarios ☆

Sehun was quite disappointed that you refused to have your usual movie marathon together tonight because you had other things to attend to. So there he is, wandering the streets alone to get some air before he goes to sleep. As he passed by the convenience store, he saw a very familiar physique of a man. It's Kyungsoo. He's sure about it. Sehun felt lucky. He thought he could ask him to hang out so this night could turn out not to be boring after all. But that luck went to being a misery in an instant when he saw the girl clinging into Kyungsoo's arm -- no other than you. Kyungsoo kissed the top of your head and Sehun saw you smiled at Kyungsoo. That same smile you give him whenever Sehun kisses or touches you. Sehun instinctively walked inside. It hurs but he wants to make sure that it's you. He still can't believe. He wants to see it clearly no matter how painful it can get.

And then Sehun saw the sight that he didn't want but chose to see. You loosened your grip to Kyungsoo's arms and was lost for words for a second. "Sehun," you uttered as you attempted to take a step closer to him. "Save it," Sehun said as he walked out of the store. You followed him and left Kyungsoo clueless of what is happening. Apparently, he doesn't know that you're Sehun's girlfriend. "Follow me to the apartment," Sehun ordered with his back turned. "...and pack your things. I don't want to see your face in the morning," he continued.