★ When Sehun had no choice but to admit his feelings

☆ Sehun Scenarios ☆

Finally...

Break time finally~! You untied your apron as swiftly as you can and placed it on top of the counter without averting your sight to anything else. You're looking at Sehun who is busy with his phone, sitting on his usual spot in the coffee shop you're working at.

"Hey, sorry to keep you waiting," you apologized as you took the seat across him. "No worries, it was just five minutes, silly," he replied, still with his eyes glued to his phone screen. You didn't mind that he didn't even bother to look at you. He was watching a video of himself dancing in the practice room and you admire how he is so into it when it comes to preparing for his performance. "Gosh, that's what I like about you," you muttered. "Stop it," he immediately grunted.

It has become a habit for you to see each other almost everday. He often walks you home after your shift, other times he will visit you during your break time. It has become a habit for no reason. It just occurred naturally. You are not lovers, and you're pretty sure this is not just pure friendship. There is something special between you two but whatever that relationship is, it's unlabelled. You like him that's for sure. You told him so many times but he seems to be not taking it seriously. He either shrugs it off or avoid it by changing the topic.

"Fine," you pouted. "What is it that you want to ask me?" Sehun asked. "I want your opinion on something," you said with hesitation. You are not very sure if it's okay to ask him about this topic. "Ask away," he demanded. "It's about Chanyeol," you started. Sehun paused the video he's watching but remained looking down on his phone. "He's asking me out. He said we can just get to know each other more. I don't think it will be a bad idea. I mean, he is a nice person, right?" you continued. "What do I have to do with that? That's between you two. Leave me out of it," Sehun harshly answered as he hit the play button on his screen to continue watching his video. Ouch. It was true that you think Chanyeol is a nice person and you're really considering to go out with him but of course, a part of you wishes that Sehun would tell you not to do that. You are very used to this - Sehun disregarding your feelings. However, at this moment, you feel completely unimportant to him. "Go out with me instead," Sehun said while you're thoughts were still travelling. You thought it was just a part of your imagination (your fantasy!) until reality finally hit you and you realized Sehun actually said those words. "I have nothing to do with Chanyeol and you, but it looks like I have to sort out what's between us before you decide to something stupid," Sehun added. You tried to maintain your cool although you're already internally screaming with glee and excitement. "Stupid, huh?" you mumbled. "Yeah, like dating someone else and neglecting me, idiot," Sehun scoffed. You're now dating Oh Sehun -- finally~!