Five

You raised me like this.

" Kyuhyun..." mumbled Younghyun " Look for Hyorin. Don't worry about me, I can clean myself up". " Younghyun, I can't leave you alo-" said Kyuhyun. " JUST GO!" screamed Younghyun. Kyuhyun walked away and took his last glance at Younghyun. Then he dialled Seohyun.

" Oppa?" said Seohyun. " Where are you?" asked Kyuhyun. " I'm in a ramen shop with Hyorin" replied Seohyun. " Ok. Meet me there" said Kyuhyun. " What about Younghyun?" asked Seohyun. " She told me to leave and find Hyorin" replied Kyuhyun. " Oh see you" mumbled Seohyun and hanged up.

" Unnie... Who was that?" mumbled Hyorin. " Kyuhyun. Anyways are you hungry?" asked Seohyun. " I'm not in the mood" replied Hyorin. " Hyorin~ah. I understand. It's hard to believe it" said Seohyun looking at the menu.

" Hello!" cried a voice. Hyorin shivered and turned around. " Oh my god! Oppa!!!!!" shrieked Hyorin. Kyuhyun and Seohyun bursted out laughing. " Ooh! Sausage Ramen!" pointed out Kyuhyun. " Are you ready to order?" asked a waitress. " Hyorin~ah. Do you want to eat something?" asked Kyuhyun. " Umm.. Can I have a kids size cheesy ramen?" replied Hyorin. " Anything else?"asked the waitress. " Yes, the sausage ramen and the spicy ramen" replied Seohyun. The waitress nodded and walked away.

" Hyo~ I thought you weren't hungry" sweet talked Seohyun. "Well, since we're all here I guess I could eat at least something" replied Hyorin. " Fair enough" said Kyuhyun and patted Hyorin's head. " Enjoying your debut?" asked Seohyun. Hyorin nodded happily. " Did you listen to it Unnie? I've listened to your songs especially the Seoul one where you guys were together as if you guys are in love"  teased Hyorin. " Aish. It's not like that! It was an act" said Kyuhyun rolling his eyes. " If you guys weren't siblings would you marry each other?" asked Hyorin. They stared at Hyorin, then to each other. Kyuhyun leaned over to Seohyun. " That's a rather disturbing question" whispered Kyuhyun. " You got that right" whispered back Seohyun. " Of course not! That's disgusting!" said Seohyun loudly. " Ok?" said Hyorin confused.  " Awww!! Our time is now over!" cried Hyorin as they left the ramen shop. " Don't worry Hyorin~ah. We'll meet again secretly. I'll try be friends with Soyu and Bora because they're around your age so I can visit you more" said Swohyun. Hyorin nodded. " Also Hyorin~ah. Have you heard you're gonna on immortal songs with me?" asked Kyuhyun. Hyorin shrieked. " Really?! Then we can meet more! Just don't act too close with me" said Hyorin." I'll try because I'm the oldest out of all of you" said Kyuhyun " Can't wait to listen to your voice". 

Soon after....

Hyorin was walking to her dorm until she felt someone breathing on her neck. She turned around and grabbed the arm of the stranger. " Hyorin.. I've returned. There's no running away. I've got you" said the voice and twisted Hyorin's arm. Hyorin dropped to her knees. " Who are you?! What do you want?!" she screamed. " Come back please. I raised you wrong. But you're my daughter" said the voice untwisting Hyorin's arm. Hyorin got back to her position and slapped the stranger. " I know it's you. And I'm not going back! Kyuhyun and Seohyun are my siblings and I'm proud. If I was stuck with you, I wouldn't be this happy" said Hyorin. Hyorin pulled the mask off the stranger. As you probably know it was Younghyun. Younghyun grabbed her arm again  and twisted it until she dropped and dragged her away. " I've got you now Kim Hyorin" said Younghyun


OMG I JUST REALISED I DIDNT PUBLISH THIS! >.< SO SORRY