Four

You raised me like this.

That night...

" Hyorin~ah!!!!! Oh my! You have grown!" Said Seohyun hugging Hyorin. " Unnie! I missed you! Did you watch our show?" Asked Hyorin. " Ah, no! Sorry! Full schedule until now!" Replied Seohyun.

"Hyorin..." Said a faint voice. Kyuhyun gave a stare to Seohyun.  Seohyun soon figured what was happening and held Hyorin's hand tightly. " Hyorin. Mother has came" said the faint voice getting closer. " Unnie! I'm scared!" Whined Hyorin. " No need to be sacred Hyorin~ah" said the faint voice. " Who's there!" Yelled Seohyun. Kyuhyun gave Seohyun a 'really?' stare, Seohyun have Kyuhyun a grumbled face. 

Soon, Young Hyun appeared from the shadows. " Yo- Young Hyun?!" gasped Hyorin. " Hyori-" Seohyun wanted to explain. " It's been a while!" Said Hyorin. " Hyorin!" Shouted Kyuhyun. " What's wrong oppa?" Asked Hyorin. " Yo- Young Hy- Hyun is your... Mother" stuttered Kyuhyun. " This is a prank right?" Asked Hyorin, her face dropped.  Kyuhyun stammered and hesitated. " Hyorin~ah. I hate to say this big its true. Young Hyun is your mother, and we are your step siblings.. I guess" explained Seohyun. Hyorin paused and stared at Young Hyun. Young Hyun felt guilty and tried to look back.

" Is this how you wanted to raise me? Leaving me alone in some family?! " shouted Hyorin. " You raised me like this. I don't even know anything from my mother. WHY?! YOU LEAVE ME AND WANT ME BACK?!". " Hyorin calm down" said Seohyun. Hyorin couldn't hold her anger at Young Hyun. " I WAS ONLY 14!!! I DONT WANT TO GET BULLIED!" Replied Young Hyun. " Who knows? You may not get bullied, your parents could've looked after me" said Hyorin.

Hyorin gave one last stare and stormed out to the public. " You to Young Hyun and I go to Hyorin" commanded Seohyun. Kyuhyun nodded as Seohyun followed after Hyorin. 

" Young Hyun..." Said Kyuhyun. Young Hyun bursted into tears, Kyuhyun patted Young Hyun's back. " It's all my fault, I should've left it with my parents. I'm so stupid!" Said Young Hyun. " It's not your fault, you were young. Of course you wouldn't think of that" said Kyuhyun.

" Hyorin!" Called Seohyun after Hyorin. Hyorin ignored and continued walking which made Seohyun annoyed. Seohyun ran after Hyorin and managed to catch up with her. " Hyorin. Listen to me, I know this is shocking and we've lied to you but it was for Young Hyun. Think about it Hyorin, if you haven't met us what would you be?" Asked Seohyun. Hyorin paused, she was right. If she haven't met Seohyun she would've been something that she didn't enjoy doing. " I'm sorry, you're right but she raised me like this! Abandoned me then wants me back" replied Hyorin. Seohyun patted Hyorin like she used to do younger. " Thank you.. Thank you for giving me this chance" whispered Hyorin. " What do you mean?" Whispered back Seohyun. " Thanks for raising me with Kyuhyun and mum. If I was with Young Hyun, I wouldn't have been this happy and famous" replied Hyorin " All I want was to be happy and you did it for me". " Hyorin.." Mumbled Seohyun and gave Hyorin a long hug.