One

You raised me like this.

" Hyorin~ah. I'm so sorry. I'm only 14." whispered a voice into the winds. The young woman left Hyorin inside a basket with a note. She quickly knocked on the door and ran. " Helloo?" answered a boy called Kyuhyun. " Who is it?" asked his sister Seohyun. " It must be a prank" mumbled Kyuhyun. " Wait!" said Seohyun as she pointed at a basket. Kyuhyun picked it up, " WAHH!!" screamed the baby. " Oh my god! Seohyun stop screaming!" cried their mum as she walked up to the door. She gasped as Kyuhyun gave her the basket.

Dear the Cho family,

This is my daughter Hyorin. I cannot look after her since I am busy studying at middle school. I understand this is very shocking but I hope one day when I am a fully grown adult I will visit my daughter. Please look after her well, I am begging you. She isn't allergic to anything so far and her birthdate is 11/01/2015. Yes I know, she is only twelve days old.

Sincerely,

Kim Young Hyun

" Mum. What does it say?" asked Kyuhyun. " Yeah Mum" supported Seohyun. " Kids, You know Young Hyun right?" stumbled their mum, she didn't wanted to reveal anything inappporiate stuff yet to her children. Kyuhyun and Seohyun nodded, " She had a baby and decided that the baby is our sibling" replied their mum. " Is a girl? I want a sister!" asked Seohyun. " Nah! It's a boy, Seohyun! I want a brother!" said Kyuhyun. " Kyuhyunnie, Your sister is right. It's a girl and her name is Hyorin" said their mum. " Yes! Ha! In your face!" teased Seohyun. " Seohyun! Respect your older brother!" snapped their mum. Kyuhyun poked his tongue at Seohyun, Seohyun frowned. " What do we do now mum?" asked Kyuhyun. " I guess we need to feed it maybe" guessed their mum.

" Hyorin~ah. Open your mouth" said Seohyun feeding Hyorin baby food. Hyorin started to cry. " Maybe she wants milk" said Kyuhyun feeding Hyorin milk. Hyorin stopped crying and drank all the milk. " Ha! My idea was better than you!" teased Kyuhyun. " Good job Kyuhyun! Try playing with your sister. But remember she is only twelve days old so I reccomend you guys crawling with her" suggested their mum. They nodded and carried Hyorin to their playroom.

They started to crawl around Hyorin. Hyorin was confused and started to cry. Seohyun crawled over held Hyorin towards her chest and started to rock her side to side. As she rocked Hyorin started to sleep. " Mum! Where will she sleep?" asked Kyuhyun. " Shut up!" whispered Seohyun. Their mum walked over, " She can sleep in your room. I prepared the baby bed for her" replied their mum. They nodded and took Hyorin to bed.


" Hyorin~ah. I will come. Wait for your real mum. I know they will raise you well. But I can raise better. Wait for me little Rinrin" whispered Hyorin's mother to the window across the Cho family house. 

>BEEP!<

It was a text message from Mrs. Cho

I see you left us with your daughter

I'm so sorry Mrs. Cho     

It's okay Young Hyun. I understand 

My parents don't! They don't even care how that happen! They were the ones who sold my ity!

Young Hyun...

How's my daughter?

She's doing fine. The kids love her

Good to know. I need to go. Good night Mrs. Cho

Good night Hyunhyun