Flirtation

Back to September

    Nana woke up just before her alarm went off. After spending the whole night messaging Jungkook she felt awkward and didn't want to go to school. When she got onto the bus she felt sick knowing that she had to face him soon. When Nana walked into third period, Jungkook was no where in sight. Nana thought he had skipped class, (which was no big deal to her since she was trying to avoid him as well) but just before the bell rang, Jungkook came running into class. When Jungkook walked in their eyes met, Nana felt her face turn red. Jungkook smiled at her and sat down. The way he walked in and looked at her made her feel special. "Come on Nana. Stop staring! You're making it so obvious!" Nana's friend Jennie said while trying to get Nana's attention. The whole hour Nana couldn't concentrate. She kept staring at Jungkook. They way his veins popped out as he wrote down notes, the way he smiled when someone tried to ask him a question, just everything about him made her fall in love with him even more. She knew it was dangerous to fall in love this fast, but he was speical to her. 

    "Nana, would you like to come up and do this problem for us?" She heard her teacher say. Nana wanted to die. She couldn't believe this was happening. Just as she was going to get up the bell rang and it was time to leave. "You got lucky Nana." said the teacher as everyone was packing up. "Hey. See you later." Jennie said. She waved at Jennie and was heading lunch when she saw Jungkook walking next to her, "oh, hey. You're Nana right?" he said. Nana felt her face turn red. "Yeah." She said back smiling. She expected him to say something back but he just walked ahead of her, leaving her behind. When Nana got to lunch she sat down next to her best friend, Yoona. "How was Jungkook?" Nana was taken aback by her question. "What do you mean how was he?" Yoona laughed. "Jennie texted me and told me to keep you under control. She said it looked as if you were going to eat Jungkook alive in chem class." Nana Blushed, "Oh stop. I did not!" Yoona laughed as she continued to eat her lunch. 

    Lunch was disgusting. Nana couldn't eat so she decided to walk to 4th hour early. On the way there she saw Jungkook. "Hey, you're going to fourth hour already?" She said. He turned around, "Oh yeah. Lunch wasn't all that." The way he spoke made her feel something she's never felt before, she liked it. "So, why'd you leave yesterday? You didn't even say bye." He asked. Nana chuckled, "My bad. I fell asleep." She said while looking at him. "Wow. I must be boring huh?" He said as if he was trying to make her feel bad. "Oh my gosh. No... I-" he cut her off, "It's okay. I was kidding, I did stay up waiting for a reply though." She smiled. "Anyways, I have a game on Saturday, you want to come and support me?" He asked. "What if I don't want to?" Nana replied mischievously. "Then I guess I'll just have to drag you there." He whispers into her ears.