Friend Request

Back to September

   Nana was sitting in her Chemistry class when she noticed the same guy from her World History and English class was sitting at the table next to her. For some reason Nana found him attractive. Chemistry class was hell, because she couldn't see his face, all she saw was the back of his head. After Chemistry class was over, Nana headed to lunch. She noticed he was also walking to lunch. She purposely walked in front of him just to make him notice her, but he didnt seem to notice. At lunch Nana looked him up on sns and added him as a friend. She tried stopping herself a couple of times but her thumb and her mind were on different pages. Of course being the shy type, Nana couldn't talk to him in person. She spent the whole day spazzing over him and drawing hearts in her notebook, she couldn't even concentrate in class. This wasn't how Nana was expecting to start off her freshmen year.                                  

   That day after school Nana was at home doing her homework. Her phone suddenly beeped. *Jeon Jungkook has accepted your friend request*. Nana smiled and went back to doing her homework, pretending not to care. A couple minutes later her phone beeped again. It was a message from Jungkook.

September 9. 3:00 PM: "Hey."

Nana smiled.

September 9. 3:01 PM: "Hi."  She replied.                             

...... And just like that, Nana's freshmen year was heading towards hell.