The change.

Changes.

HAIR DRESSER | 2 PM, SEOUL.

"I've got much changes for you in mind! I bet you're all gonna love it!", the hair dresser said with his loud voice, making sure all thirteen of us would hear him. This must be a big day for him, so much hair to cut, dye and style. The man seemed to enjoy himself, and nothing even happened yet. Since we're with much members, some of us had to wait. I, Choi Seungcheol, was not one of them. Being the leader and the eldest, you get to go first. The youngers had to wait, while I, Jeonghan, Joshua and Junhui were brought to seperate rooms to get our hair done. I sat myself down in the comfortable chair and relaxed. I was curious what our CEO had planned on my hair, but I told myself to be surprised and not to nag about how it ends up looking. I mean, I am confident with my face, so a bad hairstyle would probably not ruin that.

The sound of the younger ones playing around in the waiting room made me chuckle. I could hear some of them talk, like Soonyoung and Seokmin, sometimes hearing Seungkwan making a comment. They were discussing about hairstyles, of course. I had heard jokes about it being colored pink or being bald. These kids, real fantasies. I heard some complaints too, from Jihoon mainly, who strongly disagreed with going bald and getting bright colored hiar. I sighed and looked at the wall in front of me. Debut was coming closer. Our teaser videos were being filmed, and most of us were done already. Our debut music video had to be filmed in the upcoming days, and everything needs to be more than perfect. Soonyoung was still trying to make our choreography even better, while Jihoon was not confident with the tracks he composed. I assured them that both were amazing, but you know them; never satisfied. 

"Alright, you're done. What do you think?", the female hair dressed that had been busy with my hair for the last thirty minutes, suddenly asked me. I looked up at the mirror, which had been placed in front of me, and cocked my head. Blond? I am surprised... that it looks so good on me. I smiled, moving my head a little to see it from each side. "Ah, I like it!", I commented. The lady smiled proudly. "I'm happy to hear that. Now, let's hurry up, who's next on my list? Hmm, Wonwoo?", she said, looking at me with doubt in her eyes if she had the correct name. "I'll tell him where to go, thank you.", I told her and left the room. 

"Hyung is blond! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Guess who that is? You guessed wrong, it's not Soonyoung, neither Seokmin, but Chan! I burst in laughter at his reaction. "I look amazing, right?", I joked, making the youngest laugh, but nod. After I send Wonwoo to the lady, I sat down on his spot on the couch and looked around. Joshua and Junhui were done already. Joshua hasnt changed much, but Junhui's hair had been cut! "Where did our lady Wen go, hm, Jun?", I joked with a big smirk on my face. Junhui looked up at me and rolled his eyes, muttering something in Chinese. I did not react, knowing that when Junhui spoke Chinese, he was in a bad mood. And that while he told me he wanted his hair short, after Jessi said it would look better. By the way, was Jeonghan still inside there? I frowned, even Soonyoung was back already, who had been send inside after Joshua probably. They must have big plans with him.

 

4 PM

Two hours. It has been two hours since we arrived at the hairdresser. Hansol and Minghao were still inside, just as Jeonghan. We could hear things going on inside there, so he wasn't just chatting with the hair dresser, they were actually still doing his hair. I grew curious. The other guys looked great, by the way. Soonyoung has gone blond as well, Wonwoo's hair got shorter, Mingyu... there was almost no difference, neither for Seungkwan, Seokmin and Hansol. Chan has gone green? Yeah, the kids hair is green. And Jihoon.... pink. "Come on, you look good.", I heard Joshua try to convince Jihoon, who was mocking about his hair color. I silently laughed. Soon, the last one of us arrived in the waiting room, making our jaws drop. Yoon Jeonghan. His hair grew within two hours from short to about shoulder-length. "How did they do that?!", Wonwoo was the first one to speak. Jeonghan shrugged, moving his hand through his long, brown hair. "I don't know, actually. There was no mirror for me to look in, they just... I don't know. What do you guys think?", the second eldest asked and looked around at the wide-eyed faces. "We have a new lady, don't we, Coups?", Junhui said. I looked at him and smiled awkwardly. "I like this one better, Wen Junhui.", I said, making Jeonghan smile and Junhui mock me again. 

Shall I be honest? I think I have never seen something as pretty as a long-hiared Yoon Jeonghan. He looks absolutely stunning, and it's obvious I'm not the only one with these thoughts. I've seen Joshua and Mingyu look at him the same way I (probably) did. Those little bastards. Mingyu should watch himself, knowing Wonwoo won't appreciate his 'man' looking at other people like that. We all know they have a thing, even though none of them ever admitted it. And for Joshua, the boy should just stay in his lane. Oh lord, I can't believe I'm being jealous of my two group members look at another group member! I can't blame them though, I mean, he's gorgeous.

"Jeonghan noona~!", Soonyoung joked, getting hit against the head only a second later by Jeonghan himself. "Come on guys, let's go back home and eat something.", our manager, who has been quietly watching in a corner for two hours, said. All thirteen of us got up from our seats and rushed towards the two vans standing in front of the building.