SoonSeok

WAKE UP!
Seokmin woke up from the lonely feel of having no one by his side. He groaned and stretched out further to find the body that was once laying beside him. However, his efforts were futile because his partner was not there. "Soonyoungie?" Seokmin called sitting up and rubbing his eyes that refused to open. 
 
"Ye~" Soonyoung responded from his desk in the corner of the room.
 
"Stop watching dance videos so damn early in the morning....come back to bed please~" Seokmin sat up and beckoned his blonde lover back to bed.
 
"No. The competition is coming up fast I need to get my team into shape!" Soonyoung was stubborn. He would stay up late choreographing and wake up early watching dance videos. Seokmin loved him because he was as fun-loving as he was but when it came to dance he was deadly serious. All he wanted was for Soonyoung to spend the morning rolling around under the sheets with him. Was that too much to ask for?
 
"Soonyoungie~" Seokmin cooed.
 
"I'm your hyung ya know?" Soonyoung responded with several clicks of his tongue. He really wished Seokmin would just leave him alone in the morning. He knew that dance was important to the blonde man. 
 
Seokmin didn't like the serious tone Soonyoung was speaking in so he got up from the bed and sauntered over to his small eyed lover uncomfortably close. He leaned in and blew into Soonyoung's ear, smirking at the way it turned a deep shade of red. 
 
"Hyung." he half spoke half breathed. His voice was low and sultry (he wasn't a singer for no reason that's for sure). Soonyoung shivered a bit feeling small as Seokmin towered above him. "Hyung? Won't you come to bed...I wanna play under sheets," Seokmin continued as Soonyoung shrunk even lower. The blonde boy made a small squeak at that suggestive tone. "You wanna play with me, right?"
 
"Mhmm...." Soonyoung flushed and nodded timidly. Seokmin smiled brightly and pulled his embarrassed lover back under the covers and kissed his button nose. 
 
"Better?" he asked snuggling close.
 
"Better."
 
BONUS:
 
The silence was comfortable just laying in each other's arms was enough for the both of them. 
 
"Daddy? Papa?" a small child had banged against the door asking for entrance. 
 
"Come in, Sammy," Soonyoung sat up with the brightest smile in the world. The door opened revealing a small child that was no more that 3 years old; barely tall enough to reach the door handle. Samuel was their adoptive son. After being together for roughly 6 years they decided a child is the next step the needed in their life. 
 
At first Seokmin had some doubts about being a father but seeing that bright face Soonyoung would put on every time he saw/heard/held Sammy he knew things would be alright.
 
"Come here, baby," Soonyoung beckoned his child into the bed with them. Sammy followed obediently and got cozy under the covers with them. "Now this: is better." Soonyoung laughed pulling his two favorite boys closer. Maybe staying in bed a little later than usual is a good thing.

A/N: AAAAHHHHH I meant to update earlier ((I live in the chicago so I run off of that central time....)) so yeah it's sorta later than when I was going to update: yesterday. So I added in that little bonus at the end with Sammy as their kid...I've always loved that idea! hope you guys liked and found it sickeningly sweet...it's short, I know.... 

((fav SoonSeok gif in the fandom))

thanks for your comments I read them alot 0.0