Stalker gets his full time stalkee, no! Boyfriend.

How To (Not) Get Noticed By Your Stalkee

 

 

"Dad?" he glanced at his son who was sitting comfortably on his knees.

 

 

"Yes honey?"

 

 

"How did you and mommy started going out?" he chuckled after hearing his son's question.

 

 

"Well... It started when I started stalking him..."

 

 

 

"Park Jimin, would you like to I don't know, go for a coffee with me?" Jimin's eyes widened. Yoongi was standing in front of him with a bright smile plastered on his pale face. Jimin looked around, seeing students eyeing them, some of them were gasping in shock and other's were jealously whispering in groups.

 

 

"You... You talking to m-me?" Jimin asked, pointing at himself. He melted when he heard Yoongi chuckle.

 

 

"Is there anyone named Park Jimin?" he blushed when Yoongi turned his attention to the other students. No one moved and Yoongi turned back to Jimin, smirking.

 

 

"Yes I'm talking to you stupid." Jimin's mouth fell agape.

 

 

"O-oh. Yeah?" Jimin stuttered, making the older grin and pat his head.

 

 

"Let's meet after school in front of the gates." Yoongi said before turning around to go to his class, leaving Jimin to stand in the middle of jealous and envious fangirls.

 

 

 

"How did you make him fall in love with you???" one girl asked with an angry voice.

 

 

"Yeah? You a stalker gets a date with Yoongi? What the heck is happening?"

 

 

"I don't understand this madness!"

 

 

 

Jimin pushed himself away from the crazy girls and boy's and hurried to his first class.

 

 

 

He breathed out when he finally arrived to his class. He saw girls enter the room, glaring at him. He sighed.

 

 

He studied in a little school, so rumors went quickly into everyone's ear.

 

 

 

One girl was about to come to harass him but the teacher entered the room, glaring at her.

 

 

Jimin smiled thankfully at the teacher who smiled back.

 

 

The lesson started with people glaring at him, but fortunately they didn't try to hurt him because the teacher was in the room. For once he was thankful to have the teacher in the room. Usually he wanted the teacher to leave the class, so he could sleep or stalk his stalkee.

But now he didn't, he wished the knock on the door wasn't a student calling the teacher or the director, making the teacher to go away for a few minutes. But unfortunately he wasn't lucky today. The director entered the room and asked to talk to her for a few minutes.

 

 

When the door closed he felt heads turn around to him. He gulped.

 

 

 

 

When the teacher entered the room again, after two minutes talking to the director, she gasped in shock as she saw Jimin smiling uncomfortably at her. She glared at the others who were sitting at their place, looking like innocent angels.

 

 

She looked again at Jimin who was wrapped in duck tape, his hands attached behind his back. She went to Jimin and started trying to take it off. She groaned when se couldn't and glanced around, stopping on one person.

 

 

"You there, take this tape off of Jimin, right now." she ordered. The boy groaned but walked to Jimin with a pair of scissors and started taking it off. When it was take off he sighed and thanked the teacher. She smiled and continued the lesson.

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

It was lunch hour. He had a sandwich tugged under his arm and a water bottle in his other hand. He was eyeing the cafeteria, looking for somewhere to sit. He glanced at a table he knew Yoongi sat at, but suddenly his face and chest felt wet. He glanced around and saw two girls standing in front of him, one had a empty coke bottle in her hand and the other was giggling. He stared at them as they left.

 

 

He glanced around in embarrassment when he saw other people looking at him and chuckling. Lastly he watched at Yoongi's table and saw the boy look at him in shock. He gulped and ran away from the room to the restroom where he wiped the coca cola away.

 

He glanced back at the mirror and sighed, his hair would be sticky and his shirt was now ruined. He washed his face again and when he glanced again to the mirror he gasped. He saw Yoongi walking towards him. He turned around, nibbling with his lower lip.

 

 

Yoongi stopped in front of him, took a tissue out of his bag and wiped Jimin's face.

 

 

"You okay?" he questioned the sad looking like boy. Jimin nodded slowly.

 

 

"Good, but why did she do that to you?" Jimin frowned.

 

 

"What?" Yoongi noticed the frown.

 

 

"In class they wrapped duck tape around me and now I had a coca cola shower, only because you asked me out for a date in front of the whole student population." Yoongi's mouth dropped open, one reason was that Jimin had said a whole phrase without stuttering and the second reason being the cruelty of the students in the school. He took Jimin into his embrace, caressing the boy's still wet back.

 

 

"What are you.. doing?" Jimin stuttered.

 

 

"Hugging you." Yoongi replied calmly.

 

 

 

"Why?" Jimin questioned, not understanding Yoongi. He heard the older chuckle.

 

 

 

"Because I think you're cute and I like you." Jimin blushed, placing his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

 

 


"Thank you." he whispered, closing his eyes as he melted into the warm hug.

 

 

He was a stalker, an outcast in his school, but the new boy, loved by everyone, was hugging him, saying that he likes him... Jimin couldn't believe this. This must be a dream right? He wondered. He pinched his side, yelping from the pain and making Yoongi lean out of the hug, tilting his head questioningly.

 

 

"I- I was just testing this wasn't... a dream?" Jimin stuttered, blushing different shades of red. Yoongi started giggling, hugging the boy again.

 

 

"Don't worry, it isn't a dream." he mumbled into the boy's ear. Jimin gulped, because of the hot breath caressing his skin.

 

 

"How can you be so sure?" he asked. Yoongi looked at him and leaned in, stopping close to his face.

 

 

"Because I know." Yoongi leaned in, capturing Jimin's lips with his.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was only a chaste kiss, but it made Jimin's heart skip a beat and he felt kiddy. They parted away and Jimin cooed when he saw Yoongi grin at him.

 

 

"Jimin? Want to be my boyfriend?" Jimin blushed, nodding shyly.

 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note:

 

This is a little sequel for the stalker stalkee,

but in this you know how they get together and you learn that they've adopted;

so in case you didn't understand,

they are together guys... for ever.

 

Thank you for reading and

comment please x