Stalker x Stalkee

How To (Not) Get Noticed By Your Stalkee

 

 

Stalker x Stalkee

 


 

Min Yoongi, that name was on everyone's lips.

 

Min Yoongi, that name made his mouth turn into a smirk and his mind go crazy.

 

Min Yoongi, the new student in his school who got all eyes on him from the first minute of school until the last.

 

He made girls squeal and guys stare or glare at him.

 

Min Yoongi, the boy who became his new target, Park Jimin the unnoticeable stalker's new stalkee.

 

 

Min Yoongi, made him feel something that no one else has ever made him feel. The effect Min Yoongi had on him was way stronger than he has ever had with any of his old stalkee's. The first time he saw the blond boy walk down the stairs to attend his class, his heart skipped a beat and his cheeks turned the same colour as his scarlet hair. He couldn't get his eyes peeled away from the handsome boy, they were glued on him, only on him. His teacher had to wave her hand in front of his eyes to get his attention on her.

 

He had smiled apologetically to the teacher and when she went away back in front of the class, he started staring again at the blond who was sitting in front of him.

 

 

Days passed and he became even more addicted to the boy, he wanted to see him all the time; at night he would dream about him and during the day he usually thought about him.

 

 

And soon, he started following him everywhere he went. He did everything to see him between classes, to even go and ask for his schedule from the secretary - yes, they don't ask for your student card and you can just ask for anyone's time table - and memorised all of his classes. He even took longer ways to his own classes to get a glimpse of the blond.

 

 

Before, he used to only stalk his stalkee's through internet and follow them around in school, but this one was making him do things he had never done before; after school he followed him to his place, or if he went out with friends he would be behind them, lurking in the dark, shielded by alleys and people. One day he even had to hide behind a trash bin to not get noticed; of course he received a few curious stares from passerby's.

 

 

When he learned his stalkee was gay he was in heaven. He started screaming in joy in the middle of his class, phone in his hand.

He had finally found Min Yoongi's Facebook page and went saw he was interested in 'males'.

The teacher had kicked him out of the classroom, mumbling that he had a detention.

 

 

And now he was in the detention. He was staring intensely at the clock on the wall, making sure it worked. Probably if he stared at it enough it would go faster. Well, he didn't have anything else to do than just stare at the clock. The teacher was reading a book at his desk, not giving any single glance at the boy who was extremely bored. He wanted to get out of the detention and probably after go home to continue stalking his stalkee's social media. What if he had Instagram? Would he have shirtless pictures of himself??? He grinned at the thought.

 

 

At that moment the teacher had decided to look at him. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the boy grinning, staring into space with a erted look on his face. He shook his head, looking back at his book.

 

 

The teacher stood up when the bell rang, signaling them it was time to go home.

 

 

"Come here Park. I'll give you this note and you have to give it to your teacher." he nodded, taking the note and sliding it into his back pack. He was about to go when his teacher cleared his throat

 

 

"And Jimin, don't you ever think about erted things in my sight, are we clear about this?" Jimin blushed, not knowing what the teacher was talking about, but he nodded his head, muttering a 'yes teacher'.

 

 

The teacher smiled half heartedly before opening the door and letting Jimin go out. He exited the school with a grin, walking to his bus station. When he got to the bus station he froze in his place as he saw a familiar blonde haired boy sitting on a bench.

 

His heart started beating frantically, making Jimin scared that it would pop out of his chest and run to his stalkee; screaming: I love you, I love you! He could imagine the face of Yoongi if he ever saw a heart running to him. He chuckled at the thought and went to sit a few benches away from the blond. He continued glancing at the boy who was intensely staring at his phone.

What was he doing? Was he waiting for someone to maybe... call him? Text him?

 

Did he already have a boyfriend???

 

NO it wasn't possible, he would have seen it on his Facebook page if he had one!

 

 

He was so engrossed in his thoughts he hadn't noticed his bus driving past him. He was thinking about his stalkee and if he had a boyfriend or not. He nibbled with his lower lip, freezing in his spot when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He slowly looked to his right, not expecting to see a smiling blond boy watching him.

 

 

"Hello, where are you going?" the boy asked him. Jimin's mouth fell open, making the boy slightly tilt his head.

 

 

"Are you okay?" the boy asked nervously. Jimin shook his head, hitting himself inside his head.

 


"No no I'm perfectly fine I was just surprised and I didn't notice you coming to me and it was a sudden surprise to see you sitting next to me and I-" he stopped talking when he heard the boy chuckle.

 

 

"It's okay, stop stressing. I understand, I would be as panicked as you if a stranger sat next to me and started touching me hahah."

 

 

At that moment Jimin thought he was dead and in heaven. Because he was in front of an angel sent from God. He stared at the boy who had a light aura around him and he was sure he heard quiet music and 'Amen' in the back round.

 

 

 

His mouth fell open to form an 'o'.

 

 

He flinched when he saw a hand in front of his eyes, waving at him. He turned his head around to see Yoongi looking at him in worry.

He must have been an awkward sight for the older man.

 

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jimin nodded shyly.

 

 

"Okay, good, and don't space out again it's creepy." the boy chuckled. The voice brought butterflies inside of Jimin's stomach, making him feel all giddy.

 

 

"By the way, I think we've missed 4 busses already." Jimin's eyes widened.

 

 

"What do you... mean?" he stuttered.

 

 

"Well... To be hones I've seen you walking through my street and the bus we usually take has passed 4 times already." Jimin nodded slowly, trying to understand what his stalkee was saying.

 

 

"What???" he gasped when he understood.

 

 

"Oh I'm sorry if I sound like a stalker, I'm not I promise, it's just that I see you everywhere, it sometimes feels like you are the one stalking me." Yoongi giggled, making Jimin blush. He looked down at his hands, biting his lower lip.

 

 

"Wait... Why are you blushing? Are you saying you are stalking me?" Jimin sighed after hearing the shocked voice coming from Yoongi's mouth. It happens again. Usually when he had a stalkee they somehow found out and told him to go away and to stop stalking them. Now it will happen again. Min Yoongi will hate him for ever, probably even start telling people around him how creepy and awkward Park Jimin is and will for ever be. He sighed and stood up.

 

 

"Wait!" he froze when he felt Yoongi's hand wrapped around his wrist, he looked back at Yoongi who was standing, smiling sweetly at him.

 

 

"Don't go..." Yoongi whispered, locking his eyes with Jimin's.

 

 

"My name is Min Yoongi... Well I think you already knew because you..." Jimin nodded his head.

 

 

"What's your name?"

 

 

"Pa-Park Ji-Jimin." he stuttered, his cheeks turning red. When did he forget how to speak properly?

 

 

"Well, nice to meet you Jimin. Now you should stop stalking me before I kiss you in the middle of our school." Jimin gasped, his mouth falling open. He stared at the male in front of him in shock.

 

 

"Well, shall we go home? Or do you even live there?" Jimin blushed, shaking his head.

 

 

"Which one are we taking then?" Jimin's eyes widened, he looked at the boy who was examining the time table.

 

 

"You... You are coming with me?" Jimin stuttered out. Yoongi chuckled, closing his eyes adorably.

 

 

"Of course! You already know where I live so I should at least know where you live. Consider this as your apology for making me feel weird all the time." Jimin nodded his head in awe.

 

 

"64." he mumbled, Yoongi nodded his head and searched the number in the time table.

 

 

"We have 3 minutes." he exclaimed with a smile directed to Jimin. Jimin smiled awkwardly back, still not used to see his ex stalkee from so close. They sat down on the bench, Yoongi's arm was still wrapped around his shoulders and Jimin's cheeks were still bright red.

 

 

 

And he thought he was the stalker his stalkee's would never notice.

 

Well he was wrong.

 

He thought he knew how to not get noticed by his stalkee's.

 

But apparently the only thing he new how to do was how to get noticed by them.

 

 


 

 

Author's Note:

 

Thank you for reading this one shot.

I'm not sure I'll make a sequel to this,

because first;

what would I even write about?

second;

this is a basically a prequel to every Yoonmin story where they are together.

Well not exactly.

[150901]

Well f I made a sequel ;)

 

Comment and upvote,

I hope you enjoyed reading this.