Chapter II

(untitled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before her members could say anymore, Suzy stepped out the door with a smile and asked cheerfully, "Unnies, what pizza do you want? My treat!".

As if Suzy heard nothing and as if she didn't care for her members and whatever they were to say, the recording session continued normally.

Two weeks later

Everyone was at JYP's gathering with all the entertainers and some close employees of JYP Entertainment. JYP usually held one every 3 months or so depending on how busy everyone's schedule was. The gathering was held in a secret and small bar that was popular with idols as every tuesday fortnight, the bar would pretend to be booked; however, was secretly only opened for celebrities who had to be on the list. This allowed a normal outing without fans interrupting or celebrities having to be mindful of their image.

As Suzy was the youngest, they didn't let her drink much even though she kept reminding them she was legal. When Suzy was a minor, she wasn't allowed to attend the JYP gatherings as they always went to a bar or clubbing. But now, even though she's now officially an adult, they still treat her like a kid. Whenever they would pour her a drink or even chant for Suzy to drink, someone such as Nickhun or Sunye would interupt and yell, "Yah! Who let Suzy drink!", "No, Suzy still my baby." and "Suzy, you're drinking too much". So after two shots and a beer, Suzy gave up and decided to embrace the role of being the drink pourer.

It was 2am and everyone was starting to call it a night as the bar was emptying as most of the celebrities had schedules the next day. Everyone was deciding how they were getting home, calling managers and taxis, when she heard her name, "Suzy, hurry. We're gonna leave without you." Suzy's manager was calling her, signalling that they we're gonna head to the dorm now. But Suzy replied, "Oppa, I'm gonna meet up with IU unnie."

After greeting everyone bye and goodnight with a smile, Suzy sat down back at there table where she was pouring eveyone drinks and finally poured herself one. She whispered, "Finally, I'm alone."

Shot after shot, Suzy hadn't been counting. More than the outing that was filled with laughter and chatter, she was enjoying her solitude in an almost empty bar without interruption; her relaxation increasing with each drink.

"Suzy?"

"Yes. Hello, I'm Miss A's Suzy. Pleased to meet you." Even when she was tipsy did she remember to be polite with her introduction and bow, not even forgetting to put on her wide smile. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter