AIEN 1

All I Ever Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey , Its your engaged party today right ? , Why are here in the club . You should be partying there not here . Or atleast you bring youre FIANCE here." Jay said while looking at Chaerin drinking her liquor.

"Fiance ? Psssh , I dont even know her or where did my  parents pick that girl". Chaerin said playing her drinks.

"How would you know If your here ? Huh .! Common sense Chae. "

"Shut up. I call you to drink with me . Not to give me a sermon ." Chaerin obviously annoyed .

"Friend advice no, a BESTFRIEND advice why not try her ? I mean try to love her ? Maybe she's your DESTINY." Jay said with her smirk.

"Ewwww ! Shut up and just drink will you ?" Chaerin reply with disguise shown on her face.

Riiiiiiiiinggg~

Sandara Park Calling
+3639710****

"Hey youre phone is ringing ." Jay said

"Let her be , Its her" Chaerin just look at her phone.

"Who's her ? You Fiance ?" Jay look at Chaerin .

"Yea, What this girl need this time ?"Chaerin frowning.

"Maybe she want you beside her.Hahahahahah" Jay said laughting his off but stop when Chaerin give her a death glare. "Kidding.Why dont you just answer that so you will know what she wants." Jay continue.

Sandara Park Calling
+3639710****

"What?" Chaerin shout on her phone .

"Uhhhm , W-what time are you going h-home?". Dara ask

"Im not going home Im going to sleep at my unit . " Chaerin said and press the end call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter