AIEN 2

All I Ever Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin push the door , when she came in she heard the T.v sound . Chaerin drink water first before she go to living room . When she look at the coach she see Dara sleeping peacefully while her lips are slightly parted . Chaerin sit in front of Dara . She trace Dara's face using her pointing fingers , From forehead , eyes and tap Dara's nose , She stop at Dara's lips . Chaerin are staring at Dara's lip while gulping . "Shes my fiance anyways . Does it bad if i kiss those kissable lips ? . But shes sleeping ! What if she thinks im ert ? Arrrrgh" Chaerin battling herself.

"Ohh , Chae youre here already . I dint know that I fall asleep . Hey Chaerin ?" Dara said Chaerin is still looking to her . "Hello , Chaerin to earth , Earth to Chaerin ?" Dara waving her hand at chaerin face .

"A-ah yea, Next time dont wait for me so that you will not fall asleep again here." Chaerin said fastly and go to her own bedroom . Dara just shrug . "Maybe shes sleepy already."Dara though .

Inside's Master Bedroom ~

"Urrrrghh! Fuuuuu~ What's happening to you chaerin huh ? I though you will make her suffer . Noww what happening to me talking to myself !. Maybe Im drunk yea Im drunk absolutely but I only drink 4 shot of my drink in club . Ahhhhhhh!! Im going to make you suffer realllllly ! What are you doing to me daraaa!!!?" Chaerin said while rolling her body to her bed.

Next day 7:25am

Chaerin woke up and ready her suit that she will you for her work . Chaerin is CEO at Lee Corp. While dara is still studying . Park and Lee Family are both rich , both popular in terms of bussines . There parents Fix there marriage to make there company bigger and to make it internationally which chaerin like but not the idea of marriage she wants to marry the person she truly love but this fix thingy happen and she cant escape because its tradional in both family Lee and Park thats why she just agree.

When Chaerin finish fixing her suit she go down and she see her fiance cooking there breakfast .

"Eyyy~ Im about to wake you up . Ahhm, her eat before you go to work."Dara said awkwardly but still smiling .

"Why dont you join me ? When will you start going to school ?" Chaerin ask wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter