Chapter 1 - Taeyeon

My J? . . . or . . . Leo Heart?

"Look this!"

"THIS! THIS!"

"Damn! He's so fineeee~"

"Guys, please. Can you shut up for a moment? Let me sleep for ten minutes!" Taeyeon groans as she shifts on her seat. She once again tries to close her eyes, ignoring the sneers from the others.

"Oh, girl. Don't pretend that you're not interested! Look! Look at this hot cutie! I swear Jung Taekwoon will be the death of me!" Tiffany shoves her pink ipad to Taeyeon's face only to get dookong pillow shoved into her face in return.

"Let her be, Tiff. She didn't get enough sleep last night." Sunny yawns and shifts on her seat as well, closing her eyes. "well, more like WE didn't get enough sleep last night."

"Huh? What did you two do last night?" Tiffany raises her eyebrow. "pretty sure it's something you did in your room since noone out after we're back from practice."

Sunny nods, "We did what you did just now."

"Wow! Yeah!!"

Tiffany turns her head to Hyoyeon who happens to still watch the 'fenomenal' mv from her ipad. Her eyes widens.

"Wait!" the black-haired woman gasps but none of the latters response. "Guys, don't tell me you've been watching this mv since last night!? Damn it, Hyo. We're late! Why didn't you wake me up when i fell asleep last night?"

"How could i wake you up when i was sleeping too?!" Hyoyeon replied with annoyed tone because Tiffany is just too loud that she cannot hear Leo's voice clearly.

"No! No!! I'm his number one noonafangirl! It shouldn't be like this!!"

"You sure know that you're older. Why don't you act like one?" Tiffany sends her glare to the chuckling manager in the front seat.

"Oh. Shut up oppa. Just drive!" She pouts, making the manager laughs more.

"You girls will scare him. I know very well how shy he is. It's not easy to make a conversation with him especially you being a girl."

"And you know what, oppa? That's his extra point from me. He's just like an adorable little kitten. He's cu- wait! But he's hot and handsome too. Then how can i describe him? Oh my god, Jung Taekwoon. What have you done to me?!" The manager laughs his heart out as Tiffany grabs her hair in frustation. "Oppa, do you think i'm in love?"

"How can i know that? Figure it out yourself."

"OOH PLEASE! You two are disturbing my moment of perfection!!" Hyoyeon shouts. "and no, Tiff. Jung Leo is mine. Don't fall in love with him!"

"What?!"

"You heard me!!"

"Girls, wake up! We've arrived!"

Tiffany and Hyoyeon are the first ones to go out of the car, followed by half-asleep Sunny.

Taeyeon rubs her temple while sighing loudly. She steps out of the car carefully, trying to fight the headache she gets from the lack of sleep. Last night, she and Sunny was up all night fangirling over VIXX LR's new released mv since they were too busy practicing when the video came out the day before. They were so into the mv that the next thing they knew was Seohyun waking up everyone to get ready for their pre-recording comeback stage. And when she wished she could get some sleep in the car, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and the worst, even their manager, were too noisy that the sleepiness just faded away replaced by the damn headache.

Taeyeon is not the type that can sleep whenever and wherever she wants. That is why the headache gets worse just by thinking that she has to endure it until the end of the day when they are finally back to the dorm, to her comfy bed.

"Eonni, you ok?" She looks up to find Yoona with her worried look. "You look tired."

"Just headache. Those kids won't let me sleep." She tries to smile.

"See what i told you. It's better to be with me and Seohyun. I don't get it seems like the six of you are hiding something from us." Yoona crosses her arms, looking at Taeyeon suspiciosly as the older gulps.

Well, it is true. They do hide something from the maknaes, or more like someone, or a certain feeling towards someone.

This morning, because of something, they cannot ride their usual van to their schedule today. That is why they have to split into two groups and ride separate cars. Tiffany and Hyoyeon strongly recommended the groups to be decided based on the age order which was strongly refused by Yuri and Sooyoung. It was simple, none of them wanted to be in the same car as Yoona and Seohyun. Same place with them means no Jung Leo's videos. No Jung Leo's videos mean no life. That was all because of the six members' agreement to exclude the maknaes from this 'war'.

Even though at the end they got separated by the age order (four oldests and four youngests) because of Taeyeon's desicion as the leader, she will make sure that she will take the other car on the way back.

'I'll give Leo a break, I need to sleep.'

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim.." Taeyeon stops on her track. It seems like she is so into her thoughts that she does not realize that she is already in front of her waiting room. Even Yoona is already disappeared, maybe she went in first.

"Ehm, sunbaenim..?" Taeyeon turns her head to a white-haired tower behind her, blinking her eyes before she turns to look at him fully.

"Yes, Ravi-ssi?" She flashes a smile, making the boy blushing a bit.

"Err..if you don't mind, we want to give our new album to SNSD sunbaenims." He shows her a familiar black and white album with a wide smile. Taeyeon nearly chuckles at Ravi's action, but something is off. She frowns.

"...we?"

"Ah right. Leo hyung is in the washroom now. He'll be here as soon as he's done." Ravi rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm sorry, sunbaenim." He bows, making Taeyeon giggles.

"Why are you saying sorry? Come in. The others must be glad to see you guys." She is about to open the door when Ravi interrupts.

"It's ok, sunbaenim. I'll come in with Leo hyung later."

"Why? He can just come in immediately after he gets here." Ravi seems hesitated. He bits his lip, thinking.

"I'll try to bring Leo hyung first the- ugh, sunbaenim?" Ravi gets no time to continue his words as Taeyeon pushes him into the waiting room.

"Guys!! VIXX LR are here to greet us!" Taeyeon swears she smirks unconciously as the chaotic room turns into silent one at the mention of the group name. Everyone's attentions are now at them, she and Ravi, while the boy is blushing hard.

"Ravi-ssi, i'm sorry to surprise you. But- yah guys! Why starring like that?!" Taeyeon bits her lips to maintain her laugh as she sees her members eyeing an empty spot behind Ravi.

'Looking for someone, eh?'

"A- aannyeonghaseyo, ssunbaenim." Ravi's broken voice echoes in the silent room. He bows deeply until a knock interrupts.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm sorry to disturb you, sunbaenim." There the girls' dreamy figure walks in a step before bowing and walking again approaching his younger brother. He taps the white head gently and whispers, "Sorry, Ravi-yah."

Ravi quickly holds his hyung's arm like no tomorrow, giving him telephaty messages through their eyes. The scenes are too much for Taeyeon that she feels guilty and amused at the same time.

"Annyeonghaseyo.VIXX LR imnida!" Leo's soft voice, along with Ravi's deep one make everyone snaps back to reality.

'Right, they are here to greet us.'

"We're sorry for disturbing, sunbaenim. But we're here to congratulate your comeback and this, please take good care of us." Leo hands Taeyeon their CD, making the girl blushes at the feels. His gentleness, his soft talking voice, and now he chooses her to give the CD to, well maybe he just gives it to her simply because she is the nearest but whatever. She smiles and is about to take it when a hand snatches it first.

"Wooww thank you, Leo-ssi. I heard your album is awesome! I'll take a good listen to it." Sooyoung smiles widely, sending invisible love bullets through her eyes.

'Damn it! Doesn't that girl know that i'm the leader?!'

"Thank you, sunbaenim." Leo and Ravi bow once again before excuse themselves go.

"We're looking forward for your stage, guys!" Tiffany winks, earning soft thank you and bow from the two juniors before they finally disappears from their sight. And as if on cue, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Yoona all gather around Sooyoung, trying to snatch the album in her hand while the youngest Seohyun are just looking at them, debating whether she should join or not.

"No! No guys. Calm down will ya?!"

"Open it!"

"Give it to me!!"

"Wanna see! Wanna see!!"

"HWANG MIYOUNG, YOU STEP ON MY FOOT, DUMMY!!"

Taeyeon sighs, rubbing her temple as the headache once again kicking her head. It was just fine when the two boys was here.

'I guest i'll take a walk.'

"Seohyun-ah, I'll take a walk for a moment." She informs Seohyun just in case they will look for her later. Seohyun turns to look at Taeyeon and frowns.

"Why so sudden, eonnie? We only have an hour to prepare."

"I know. Just a moment please. I can't stand those idiots." She points at the six other members who are now calmly looking at the album photos together. Seohyun chuckles and nods.

"Be careful, eonnie. Be back before 30 minutes?"

"Fine."

With that, Taeyeon steps out of the waiting room before closing the door and walking away. To be honest, she herself does not know where she should go. Being nearly 8 years in the industry and working in this studio do not help her bad memory in memorizing the office clearly. Sometimes she still got lost when she tried to find the washroom. And here she is now, following her blessed feet to wherever they lead her.

She takes the elevator to head to the first floor.

'Maybe I need some fresh air.'

She watches as the numbers switch from 5 to 4, 4 to 3, but it feels like forever to reach 1 and the elevator movements make her dizzy even more. Taeyeon closes her eyes and leans her head on the wall when she feels the elevator finally stops. She groans, still refusing to open her eyes when the sound of the opened door make Taeyeon abruptly straightens her body. There is no way someone will see SNSD Taeyeon in such condition.

After the door is fully opened, Taeyeon steps out. She stretches her body for a moment when her vision catches something, or rather someone. She watches as the figure bends in front of the vending machine in the lobby area, his lips as he decides which brand should he chooses. Taeyeon finds herself smiling when his perfectly tall body stands back straight, tapping his fingers on the machine and humming his song as he waits for the drink. She still feels dizzy, sure. But now it is different kind of dizzy, a 'good' dizzy.

The latter does not seem to notice Taeyeon's existence until he walks towards the elevator, two cans of drinks in his hands.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim." He bows. Taeyeon, a bit surprise at his sudden greeting, bows back without saying anything. They then stand there awkwardly.

"Ehm, sunbaenim. Do you want to take the elevator too or..?" Then it hits her. Taeyeon is standing in front of the elevator, completely blocking the elevator door.

"Ow. Sorry. I didn- yeah. No! I want to take a walk. See you, Leo-ssi." Taeyeon awkwardly walks away. She mentally slaps herself for being stupid and most importantly for stuttering like that. She just needs someone to dig a hole that suits enough for her to hide for the rest of her life.

"Taeyeon sunbaenim, are you ok?" Taeyeon feels butterflies in her stomach at the soft voice mentioning her name. She stops walking and turns around to face him.

"What?"

"You look pale, sunbaenim."

She bits her bottom lip trying so hard not to smile at the worried tone in his voice.

"I'm just a bit tired. I guess?" She smiles. Leo's face clearly shows a worried expression and it makes Taeyeon jumping inside, congratulating herself for making the poker-face boy finally shows 'an' expression. "Are you worried?"

Seems like he does not expect Taeyeon to ask such question as his eyes widen before he turns his head to avoid her eyes, ears turning red. Taeyeon giggles at the sight.

"Are you embarrased now, Leo-ssi?" Leo bits his lip and bows.

"I'm sorry, sunbaenim. I didn't mean to be rude."

"What do you mean? I'm even thankful because someone cares about me." She laughs making the latter looks up with an adorable expression. Taeyeon takes that as a cue to some more. "What? You asked because you care about me right? or not?"

Leo's surprise expression is the next to show. He opens his mouth but closes it again, sighing. And all of sudden, he is back to his poker face.

"Of course I'm worried, sunbaenim. You look unwell and I thought you were spacing out for a moment." Now, it is Taeyeon's turn to get red face. His serious voice and his statements are just too much for her. "but, you seem to look better now."

'It's all because of you, pabo!'

Taeyeon smiles and nods, "Yeah. I feel much better now. Thanks to you though." For a moment, Leo looks at Taeyeon with a confused face but he nods anyway.

A comfortable silence makes its way to the scene before Taeyeon speaks again.

"Now that I feel better, I think I should go back to the waiting room. You too right? We can go together." Leo nods, walking to the elevator and waiting for Taeyeon to let her in first. Taeyeon blushes slightly at the treatment.

'What a gentlement..'

Another comfortable silence can be felt again as the two make their way inside the elevator. Leo leans to the back while Taeyeon tries not to look at him, instead, she eyes the two cans in Leo's hands.

"You really are a coffee person, don't you?"

Leo follows Taeyeon's sight to his hand, smiling slightly. "Yes."

"But really. Is it a must to buy two? I mean, isn't one can enough already?" Taeyeon titles her head to the side, looking at Leo's face completely.

'Even coffee can make him smiling.'

"Oh no. I bought only one coffee. This one is.." Leo holds the other can up, showing Taeyeon the brand, "..green tea."

"Aaah.. a fresh green tea can help your body too, right?" Taeyeon nods in agreement but then she slaps her own forehead upon realizing something, "why didn't i buy it too?"

Taeyeon sighs, mumbling something like 'i should buy one', 'or orange juice', 'why didn't i think about that?' along with her pout. She mentally blame Leo for that but then quickly shakes the thought and blames her own stupidness of 'forgetting everything because of Leo’ until something is shoved in front of her face. Taeyeon eyes the can and the person next to her, blinking in confusion.

"You can have it if you want, sunbaenim." She swears she saw a tiny smile in the corner of his lips.

"Wha- what?"

Leo's confident face turns into a nervous and embarrased one at Taeyeon's response. He his lips nervously.

"I- I'm sorry, sunbaenim. I didn't mean to be rude. It just seems like you need it more than me. That's why.. ugh. I'm sorry, I was wrong." Taeyeon watches as the latter bows deeply. She chuckles and grabs the offered drink, making the boy looks up.

"I didn't say anything like that though. I just made sure whether you're really giving it to me or not." She waves the can, hugging it like a teddy bear, "thank you, by the way."

Leo sighs in relief. He gives one last bow when Taeyeon protests.

"Why do you guys keep apologizing and bowing?" Taeyeon crosses her arms, leaning her back to the wall too. She looks at Leo's confuse face. "Ravi-ssi, and now you, or maybe even the rest of your members too? You guys are too polite. We’re not that old, you know."

Leo scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, thinking a good response to say. "Erm..because you are our sunbaenim?"

Taeyeon shakes her head, making herself comfortable to face him. Now that she is right in front of him, Taeyeon can see how handsome the younger is. Invisible blush creep her cheeks as she sees Leo's eyes looking directly at her, anticipating what words she will say next.

"Leo-ssi, how about we talk comfortably between each other from now on?"

"Y- yes?"

"Let's drop the formalities. You can call me noona or maybe even Taeyeon. We're only a year apart, right?" Leo hesitantly nods his head before titling his head and looking at Taeyeon unsure.

"But, sunbaeni-"

"Noona." Taeyeon corrects, making the latter's ears turn red.

"Doesn't it sound rude, sunbae- noona?" Leo asks, carefully stating the last word. Taeyeon shakes her head.

"Does it sound rude then if I want to call you Leo? or even..Taekwoon?" Leo's eyes widen but he quickly shakes his head.

"No. Not at all. You can call me whatever you want, uhm..noona." Taeyeon grins happily at that. She eyes the embarrased Leo.

"Good. Like I said you can even call me Taeyeon. It's ok." Taeyeon does not even care whether she sounds too desperate now. She only wants this particular person to be more comfortable around her. Leo nods again, smiling a little.

"Ne, Taeyeon noona. Thank you."

The ding sound stops their conversation. They patiently wait as the door opened and, again, Leo waits Taeyeon to walk out first before he makes his own way.

"Thank you again, Leo-yah. Erm I mean Taekwoon-ah?" Taeyeon waves the green tea, watching the boy silently smiles and nods.

"Me too, noona. Thank you for everything."

"But can I really have it? It's not Ravi's, isn't it?" Taeyeon tries to joke when she sees Leo flinches before he quickly shakes his head.

"No. You don't have to worry, noona. Ravi can always buy everything by himself."

Taeyeon frowns before nodding, humming a thank you as the two of them walking together.

"Erm, Leo. Do you think-" Taeyeon's sentences get cut as Leo's phone rings. He apologies to her and quickly takes it, moving some steps away.

"Hm, Ravi-yah. I just get off the elevator. I'm walking to our room now." Taeyeon raises a brow as she watches Leo's back. She chuckles when she hears Ravi's deep voice shouting from the phone and Leo only responses with a short 'hm' or 'nah'. After a moment, he hangs up and turns back, surprise to see Taeyeon still standing on her spot.

"Noona, you're waiting for me?" Taeyeon swears she feels her face burning up at the question. She mentally punches herself for acting like a desperate noona stalker now.

"I thought we're supposed to walk together?" She laughs nervously. Leo  rubs his neck and smiles, approaching Taeyeon before they continue walking together.

That is when sudden footsteps is heard.

And an annoyed Ravi appears in the end of the hallway.

"Taekwoon hyung where's my green te- Oh, Taeyeon sunbaenim annyeonghaseyo!" He quickly bows and smiles to the frowning Taeyeon before facing the flustered Leo.

"Hyung, where's my- owh!" He fails to end his sentence as Leo quickly throws his arm around Ravi's neck, shutting him up.

"I'm sorry, noona. We'll go first." Leo forces Ravi to bow with him before dragging the confuse rapper away.

Taeyeon still tries to process everything when she hears Ravi mentioning something like 'noona?' and ' my green tea'. She bit her lip, holding the can close to her face and smiling from ear to ear.

 

-----

 

"You looked like a walking zombie earlier, and now you look like a creepy smiling mask." Tiffany narrows her eyes at the leader who is bitting her lips to stop herself from smiling too much, circling a green tea can in her right hand.

"And what's the point to comeback to the fifth floor just to get that damn drink huh? You can just buy it anywhere!" She continues grumbling while crossing her arms. The eight of them are currently waiting for the cars in the ground floor after finishing the show when suddenly Taeyeon drags her back to the waiting room because she 'left something important', and that important thing turns out to be a can of green tea.

"Gosh! This is what happens if you strolled alone like a lost kid earlier!" Tiffany scoffs, "give it to me if you're not going to drink it." she snatches the drink only to get a powerful hit on her back.

"KIM TAEYEON!!"

"Don't you dare touching this drink! It's mine!!" Taeyeon glares at the shock Tiffany, walking ahead to the elevator but stops after three steps.

Tiffany follows her and sees two tall guys chatting -or more like arguing- in front of the elevator. She grins, shoving Taeyeon aside and approaching them.

Once they notice Tiffany's presence, they bow and greet her politely.

"Just finished?" Tiffany asks with a smile, responded by a short 'yes' from the white hair.

"Sunbaenim too?" He asks back. Tiffany shakes her head, pointing at Taeyeon, who is walking towards them, with her chin.

"We're already waiting for the car since 30 minutes ago but that granny forgot something and we had to get back here." The two guys chuckles before bowing to Taeyeon as well. Tiffany frowns seeing Taeyeon quickly shoves the can into her pocket and bows back.

"You guys are awesome today." Tiffany shows the thumbs up as the juniors thank her shyly. "You look handsome and the song too, it becomes my favorite."

"Sunbaenims are awesome too." The black hair says followed by a nod from the white hair.

"In your opinion, who's the most beautiful member in our group, Leo-ssi? Ravi-ssi?" Tiffany's sudden random question surprises the boys as they look at each other, maybe sending another telepathy message.

It is when the elevator finally 'ding-ed' opened that Taeyeon drags Tiffany in, saving the awkward moment. Leo and Ravi follow after and stand in the back. For a moment, it is only silence until Ravi's voice speaks.

"Hyung, you promised me right?"

"Hm?"

"Aah, hyung! Ice cream! You promised to buy me ice cream since you forgot my green tea when you bought coffee earlier."

Tiffany flinchs when she feels something touches her. She glances to see Taeyeon's hand grabs her pocket protectively, as if she is afraid the green tea drink will be gone.

‘Eh?’

Tiffany turns her head, making Taeyeon turning her head as well. She sends some telephaty questions through her glaring eyes.

'What the heck was really happened?'

'Care to explain about the existence of that green tea?'

'It's.not.like.what.I.am.thinking.right?'

and Taeyeon only answers with a victorious wink.