Celebrating The Couple

화양연화
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"!!", Yoongi yelled from his room. He was annoyed with the noises from the living room. He hates it when his sleep is distracted, and the fact that the members are aware of it but still ignored him makes him more disappointed. The people outside was quiet after they heard him but then they start it again.

"Hyungnim.. Hyungnim wake up, let's eat together..", Jimin call for him.

"Go away",

"Hyungnim..", Jimin got no answer from him. "Hyungnim..??",

"Okay okay I'll come out stop bothering me, kid..", Yoongi said, he was hungry anyway. He come out and take his seat beside Taehyung. "Ah, Julia is here also..", he said when he saw her sitting beside Jimin.

"Yeah, hello.. Sorry about your sleep..", she said to him. She felt guilty, especially when she saw the boy looks so tired. It was said that he was the last person to come home after work. It was nearly 6am when he reached home.

"Em, sokay.. Where's Namjoon?",

"He went out for a while.. He'll be back in any minutes now I suppose..", Jin said, answering the question. Yoongi nods his head while the others continue to talk to each other.

"Hey guys.. Sorry, a bit late..", Namjoon appeared at the front door with two plastic bags.

"Why are you late? Ah, you take your time playing around and left us starving..", Hoseok with his sometimes lame joke when he saw someone else is with Namjoon.

"Noona~! You're here~", Jungkook smiled brightly when he saw the girl. He naturally get up from his seat just to hug the short girl whose standing behind Namjoon.

"Ah, hey guys.. Hi, Jungkook.. Long time no see, huh?", she greets everyone, responding to Jungkook's hug. "Sorry, we're a bit late.. The pizza and chicken took a bit longer time than usual.. There's so many people..", she said when Jungkook pulled away from the hug. She gained their smiles, saying it's okay and so on.

"Shorty, why don't you go prepare the food.. I'm sure everyone is hungry already..", Namjoon passed the plastic bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter