Cherry Blossoms Lover

화양연화
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m going out to meet Jungkook.. Are you going anywhere?”, Julia look at her housemate who is concentrating on her phone screen. That girl turns to look at her.

            “Um.. I don’t think so.. Take care, tell him I say hi..”, she said. Julia nodded her head and takes her steps towards the front door. After 10 minutes of walking, she reached the place where she and Jungkook had promised to meet up. Its spring, the pathway is full of cherry blossoms and it looks so beautiful. The weather is also very nice and warm. She sit on the bench, patiently waiting for Jungkook.

“He’s probably late again..”, she said to herself, smiling while staring up the sky. It’s almost 30 minutes and there’s still no sign of Jungkook showing up at the meeting place. “I wonder if there’s something wrong..”. She was about to call Jungkook when she heard someone calling for her name. She turns her head to search for the familiar voice. “Jimin-ssi? Why, what are you doing here?”, she automatically stands up when she saw Jimin.

“Julia, Jungkook said he can’t come today..”, Jimin said while trying to catch up his breath after running to reach Julia.

“Why? Did something happen? Is he okay?”, Julia was seriously worried, Jungkook is her best friend.

“No.. Actually I.. I..”,

“What is it?”,

“Can we sit down first?”, it was obvious that he had something important to tell so they both sit down. “Um, I wanna say something.. Please hear me out..”, he said.

“I will.. Go on, I’m listening..”,

“You know, I fell in love with this one girl.. It was a day like this, exactly one year ago when I first saw her.. I was walking with Taehyung when I saw her here, wearing a white dress with her hair freely waving with the wind.. I seriously thought t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter